• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an adult

ADULT.gif.pagespeed.ce.kA4eh-iJ38.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"The American Imperial Navy"

GITS does not take what shall we say a fair view of America and what would happen to it after a third nuclear world war. It's basically been divided into three countries.

One is aligned with russia and is communist along the west coast. One is the eastern seaboard and powerless, and one is the rest of the country (and an annexed Mexico) and are dicks, the American Empire. They are the ones who Section 9 routinely run into.

Seda

Oh cool, Space Dandy episodes will be available on Adult Swim gold. Easy (and legal) way to catch an episode if you miss one, so I'll make use of that haha.

Still kind of weird that Sword Art Online isn't on there.

GITS does not take what shall we say a fair view of America and what would happen to it after a third nuclear world war. It's basically been divided into three countries.

One is aligned with russia and is communist along the west coast. One is the eastern seaboard and powerless, and one is the rest of the country (and an annexed Mexico) and are dicks, the American Empire. They are the ones who Section 9 routinely run into.
Wow that's pretty nonsensical, thanks for the info!

Levyne

Banned
Oh cool, Space Dandy episodes will be available on Adult Swim gold. Easy (and legal) way to catch an episode if you miss one, so I'll make use of that haha.

Still kind of weird that Sword Art Online isn't on there.

Watching out for us

always knew the west was full of commies

Man God

Non-Canon Member
always knew the west was full of commies

Actually I had it slightly off.

The confederate states and the lower midwest are the American Empire, the Non flyover states are the Russo-American Alliance and the rest of the country (The stuff along the canadian boarder) are the United States.

The American Empire also loses the war against the Mexicans which is just plain sad. Serano Genomics is a Mexican company so obviously they aren't doing that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom