• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
dat Rambo

rambo-o.gif

thought that episode laid it on kinda thick with the sleazy CIA guys and the flashbacks to the jungle, and "SWERVE" really does accurately describe what happened at the end there; it was just a last minute change of heart, not something built up to. that being said, the episode was fucking great at what it does. that was really intense.

Seda

They still haven't said where Samurai Jack is going right? Probably want to see how the current line up works before they commit to anything.

But rerunning Naruto and IGPX, plus Clone Wars, definitely drag down the second half. FMA:B reruns too, although I'm a fan of the show.

Levyne

Banned
I watched some Hamill recording videos from one of the Arkham games and it's almost like the Joker voices him when he does it. Weird description but that's how it felt.

Seda

I watched some Hamill recording videos from one of the Arkham games and it's almost like the Joker voices him when he does it. Weird description but that's how it felt.

No that's exactly what it seems like - almost as though the Joker took over his body or something, haha.

Seda

I remember reflecting that from this episode is when IGPX started to become, well, a little less of a snooze-fest. Wonder how the second time through will seem.

I remember reflecting that from this episode is when IGPX started to become, well, a little less of a snooze-fest. Wonder how the second time through will seem.

i actually thought the Fantine/Takeshi episode before this was ok. but the idea of rewatching it was not appealing, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom