• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I have Andrex's extension, but that's it. For some reason it's not behaving well with those webms. Which is weird since I've never had a problem before. Chrome's being weird.

Yeah the WebM thread auto-crashes on me now. =/ Chrome 35 must have broken something.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Chrome still chokes on gifs, no wonder it can't handle the majesty of webm's...despite chrome being a google product!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also NXT is the ultimate non canon WWE experience. Like Naruto Filler though it is oftentimes better than the real deal.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_myfzhawBN11sn6jf1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_myfzhawBN11sn6jf1o2_500.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
i don't see the difference between these two things

Looking it up, Karneval is a Josei manga, meaning for women ranging from 15-44. So it makes sense to be fujoshi bait
Blue Exorcist is Shonen, and it's possible any gay overtones were accidental (or not... who knows with the author)

bigkrev

I don't think there is one...

Looking it up, Karneval is a Josei manga, meaning for women ranging from 15-44. So it makes sense to be fujoshi bait
Blue Exorcist is Shonen, and it's possible any gay overtones were accidental (or not... who knows with the author)

I believe DTL likes Karneval a little more than BLue Exorcist. Thus, Karneval is slightly higher on the Fujoshi bait list

MikeMyers

I'm pretty sure someone in this thread set that account up and added me on there.

ToonamiGAF members I have added on Facebook: lazybones18

Not many suspects here...

Why is the color contrast in No Game No Life sooooo bright? I can hardly make out certain scenes, plus it's nauseating.

Besides that, this show would be a nice addition to Toonami if it only had more action.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Sup new thread

Just (finally) caught up on last week's Black Lagoon.

Revy woulda won, but she was fighting with a concussion

still best waifu

Roberta's okay too I guess

Balalaika is badass as shit too.

I already spoiled myself on those Project Beast screenshots. I'm afraid of spoiling myself even more with the new footage. I wanted Beast Souls to be a surprise =(

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Why is the color contrast in No Game No Life sooooo bright? I can hardly make out certain scenes, plus it's nauseating.

Besides that, this show would be a nice addition to Toonami if it only had more action.

Not really getting the appeal of that show, well, beyond the usual unfortunate modern day tropes (lolis, incest).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What a day! Going to be helping out the relatives instead of sitting around playing Mario Kart! Oh well, that's what the night is for.

This week has completely screwed my 3DS backlog numbers, only having time on Wednesday to get another hour in on TotA 3DS. Monday and Thursday saw no progress on Luigi's Mansion 2 and Layton 5, Tuesday saw minimal gains on Soul Hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom