• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

B1stAka.png

Seda

Warning:If Dragonball Z returned to Toonami I will keep making Dragonball Z Abridged jokes. :p

Sometimes they show up anyway. DODGE has been thrown around.

I wonder if an old DBZ movie could fill the back end of a movie night? Like air after Eva 2.22? I have no idea if that's logical.

Novid

Banned
Folks. Say Goodbye to your Vortexx and your Crunchyfails.

Get your popcorn ready. The next few months...is going to be FUN.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
You act like Funimation isn't going to license Battle of Gods.

They will. They just can't do anything until sometime in 2014 when Fox's option expires.

Yes, because of Dragonball Evolution, Fox gets first right options on all Dragonball Z movies.

TheChits

I put my opinion in for The History of Trunks.

Although the return of Brolly did have Goten peeing on Brolly.

History of Trunks for sure. I enjoyed most of the dbz movies, but this one in particular really grabbed me. I've watched it so many times over the years

Novid

Banned
They will. They just can't do anything until sometime in 2014 when Fox's option expires.

Yes, because of Dragonball Evolution, Fox gets first right options on all Dragonball Z movies.

That's true. But I have my doubts that Fox will do anything with the movie side of the franchise. Unless...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
theres a DBZ movie i cant remember the name of, but the final villain was a giant brain wh put himself in a badass robot, they called for the strongest fighter on earth and they were outdated so they called master roshi, maser was roshi kicked alot of ass before the really strong villains came out, than goku came sliding on ice and such, i cant remember if this was the same movie but they animated that goku had alot of heavy hits where you really felt the blows including this sick clothesline, one of the main things i remember form the movie is gohan and killin going out into the outer atmosphere of earth to fight the main villain

Seda

theres a DBZ movie i cant remember the name of, but the final villain was a giant brain wh put himself in a badass robot, they called for the strongest fighter on earth and they were outdated so they called master roshi, maser was roshi kicked alot of ass before the really strong villains came out, than goku came sliding on ice and such, i cant remember if this was the same movie but they animated that goku had alot of heavy hits where you really felt the blows including this sick clothesline, one of the main things i remember form the movie is gohan and killin going out into the outer atmosphere of earth to fight the main villain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_The_World%27s_Strongest ?

Toonami to be turned into a six hour block of Adventure Time confirmed. Sidenote: I dont know anything about the DBZ movies. I really only watched the show.

well, the contract they had was probably for whatever Funimation had licensed related to DBZ at the time so it's possible that Nickelodeon would have to re-negotiate for the Buu Saga since it didn't even exist yet.

Wasn't the Buu Saga getting the Kai treatment? Whatever happened to that? It be cool to have an Uncut Kai Buu Saga on Toonami.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DBZ Movies:

Dead Zone: Good
World's Strongest: Crap
Tree of Might: Awful
Lord Slug: Ok
Cooler's Revenge: Good
The Return of Cooler: Ok
Super Android 13: Meh
Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan - Meh
Bojack Unbound: Good
Broly - Second Coming: Awful
Bio-Broly: Beyond Terrible
Fusion Reborn: Great
Wrath of the Dragon: Good

Bardock – The Father of Goku: Ok
The History of Trunks: Great

mhs004

I know it would never happen but imagine the new berserk movies on toonami. Yea the cg is horrid but it's berserk so it get's a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom