• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB2448

Not sure if it's been posted, but this just happened:
The links in order:
Link 1 (Youtube)
Link 2 (Youtube)
Link 3 (Vocaroo)
Link 4 (Vocaroo)
Archived thread link

If you can't tell
Tiffany Grant is Asuka's voice actress in the dub.
I know I'm really late for this, and I apologize for that, but that's really freaking awesome.

I didn't even know this was a thread. If I did, I would have posted earlier. Ah well, at least I'm in time for The Big O.

You're really gonna mention guro in this thread? You think Toonamigaf could even handle that without getting their minds broken?

It would be there choice, I'm not trying to trick them into watching it

Most of the show isn't like that (though it's still pretty good in general).

That's fine, it doesn't have to be completely crazy all the time but random fakes outs are fun

When I said one chapter I meant like 4 pages, I was rounding up. Really anyone who could get further than that needs to be put in a mental institution.

Yuuup

By the way this episode has been pretty good so far, also why is Ahsoka so emotional? She makes Anakin look like a good jedi by comparison

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
another confession from me, I love planes and space and space planes, so this is looking pretty good to me

Seda

Did I miss something?

Ever since their BCS Orange Bowl win a few years ago they've gotten worse and worse.

3kY8KVp.png

:(

yami4ct

another confession from me, I love planes and space and space planes, so this is looking pretty good to me

I love space planes to go along side big battleships. It gives it a real naval battle feel with big, bulky main battleships and small, quick fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom