• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not kidding, the villain of the fourth movie is a Candy Logia. Though Dead End Adventure is actually one of the better One Piece movies.
Watch the second (Clockwork Island Adventure), the fourth, the sixth (Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island) and the ninth (Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in Winter, Miracle Cherry Blossoms).

You can skip the rest, though the seventh is drowning in "plot" and the third is "so non canon it hurts".

I will end up watching them all lol no reason not to

Not kidding, the villain of the fourth movie is a Candy Logia. Though Dead End Adventure is actually one of the better One Piece movies.
Watch the second (Clockwork Island Adventure), the fourth, the sixth (Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island) and the ninth (Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in Winter, Miracle Cherry Blossoms).

You can skip the rest, though the seventh is drowning in "plot" and the third is "so non canon it hurts".
I guess you can say that makes him......a candy man. YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So....senran kagura is a action show....lets say we suggest it to toonami guys, it'll be fun for the whole family.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So....senran kagura is a action show....lets say we suggest it to toonami guys, it'll be fun for the whole family.

I'd rather SENGOKU BASRA

0u9VS4f.jpg

It's so dumb it's entertaining.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
By the way, today was Roronoa Zoro's birthday. Along with a bunch of other One Piece characters.

Isn't one of the Fairy Tail movies out on dvd in English? Maybe Toonami could show it to prepare people for the shows arrival in 2014

There is one, I remember seeing the trailers on Funi's YouTube... and I hope that's not one of the movies chosen.

I'm going to officially predict:

Eva 1.11 re-run
1 Inuyasha Movie
Ghost in the Shell

They should rerun 2.22 instead, that's a way more entertaining flick

By the way, today was Roronoa Zoro's birthday. Along with a bunch of other One Piece characters.

There is one, I remember seeing the trailers on Funi's YouTube... and I hope that's not one of the movies chosen.

Maybe air it alongside a Bleach movie and a Naruto film for a trilogy of popular western shonen

bigkrev

What is even going on anymore.

Also, realized I could save 5 cents a month today by having separate Anime and Manga subscriptions on Crunchyroll instead of the all access pass. I don't know how I feel about this, but it's making me want to subscribe again

I think the massive dose of amazing this thread got between space dandy, 3 movies, and shippuden is finally catching up to us. Combine that with our desire for speed and the results are obvious

The absolute safest bet besides replacing Strong World with an Inuyasha movie.

I'd rather they not show strong world, but its a pretty big profile movie and I can see them going "yolo" and airing it

No way they spoil two One Piece arcs with Strong World. It's gonna be an Inuyasha movie.

I will shoot myself in the goddamn face.

I hope they don't, but they are opting to skip over 70 episodes of naruto just to start shippuden early.

If you shoot yourself while watching SAO you die in real life.

People die when they are killed

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Heres one thing im confused about, was the die in real life thing a farce or something? or was it really only kirito and asuna who survived after dying in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom