• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

tensuke

I don't bother adding stuff until I think about it. More interested in keeping track of what I'm watching now.

That's probably a better idea, there's so many that I've been planning to watch/had to put on hold and I'd rather just keep track of those than every single one I've seen before.

bigkrev

Anime is super easy for me because i pretty much only watch one series at a time, if i'm even watching an anime. Mainly because anime is for assholes.

Don't get me started on Manga though.... I often forget what I'm in the middle of. Like how I skipped 10 chapters of Aunt Tits because I forgot I was reading it.

TL21xx

Banned
http://hummingbird.me/users/Tl21xx/

Still have a good chunk to add, but interesting interface. Will add you guys later.

I haven't been watching my late night recordings, so I ended up finding out that the first episode of IGPX and SAC ended up getting deleted from the DVR. Sucks for IGPX, but at least I can catch SAC on YouTube. Oh well, lesson learned.

http://hummingbird.me/users/Tl21xx/

Still have a good chunk to add, but interesting interface. Will add you guys later.

I haven't been watching my late night recordings, so I ended up finding out that the first episode of IGPX and SAC ended up getting deleted from the DVR. Sucks for IGPX, but at least I can catch SAC on YouTube. Oh well, lesson learned.

Sure are a lot of Initial Ds. By the fourth stage, would it really be initial anymore? /standup joke

Levyne

Banned
After that DST surprises, I am setting my bar impossibly low for the movies.

We'll see

Bio-Broly
Naruto the Movie: Legend of the Stone Gelel
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Seda

Assuming the Blu Ray release is summer 2014 or so, Toonami may air it in a Fall or Holiday movie night next year. It'll be a while.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I doubt it'll happen. If they're releasing it in theaters that means they want to make some big money off it.
Yeah, I can't see them airing the movie on TV for free (with the ability for people to record it) a month before putting it in theaters for the price of a ticket.

I assume Toonami will air it eventually, but pretty sure it's not gonna be part of the movies next month.

Seda

If we can survive junk like Bleach, GXP, and SAO, we can survive 3.33.

I'm not sure I survived the DST crap fully intact though.

bigkrev

I don't even like anime

Yep, anime is for Assholes

After that DST surprises, I am setting my bar impossibly low for the movies.

We'll see

Bio-Broly
Naruto the Movie: Legend of the Stone Gelel
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Never seen one, but aren't all the DBZ movies considered crap?
Worse than episode 2, it will be the animated clone wars movie

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=713415

Banging waifus close to becoming a reality

soonx6pkz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom