• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Hieberrr

Man, I feel like I'm getting old. I used to be able to brave this kind of weather, but my legs froze on the walk home today.

But it's cool. I like cocooning inside my blankets with socks on. Yes, socks in bed are awesome
LLShC.gif

Oppo

Yeah it's ear-snappingly cold at the park today. Walking the dog was painful.

I like I-Lo's idea for a TO.GAF meet next year for whichever new console is launching...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It was lovely out this morning. I look forward to walking half an hour to the grocery store this evening after the sun goes down and it drops a few more degrees.

Quick

Banned
Man, I feel like I'm getting old. I used to be able to brave this kind of weather, but my legs froze on the walk home today.

But it's cool. I like cocooning inside my blankets with socks on. Yes, socks in bed are awesome
LLShC.gif

It's all good, Hieberrr. I'd do the same thing, GAF's scorn be damned.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

LLShC.gif

You're a sick pervert.

Roto13

Just pay for a vpn or a service like http://www.unblock-us.com/

So I should have done this ages ago. Currently watching Bob's Burgers because I can. Will definitely be paying the $5 per month once my trial ends.

Seems to have deactivated PS3 Media Server, but there's probably a way to use both I haven't bothered to Google yet.

EDIT: Ha, I hadn't launched Media Server or it got shut off or whatever. No problem.

Hehe :p

Someone told you instead of getting a VPN, you can just change the DNS on Netflix. Is that true?

There used to be some free sites that gave you a DNS number to change to and it would enable Netflix USA. tunlr.net and playmo.tv, but tunlr removed Netflix support and playmo went paid.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Finally got a chance to try the Five Guys at Yonge and Bloor and I must say that it s a LOT better than the one in Mississauga. Really good stuff.

I went to the Raptors game, Drake was there

255186_10101041207534040_145897541_n.jpg

And the MLSE charity had seat upgrades for 10 and 20 dollars, we upgraded from purples to golds for 20 bucks :)

We need to get a Kickstarter going for your season tickets.

My friend has seasons :p

For the opener I went with her and sat in her season seats up in the purple
2nd game I went to I had won MGD Best Seats in the House from Loose Moose so it was a box + food for free :)
Tonight there was the upgrade promotion so we took advantage of that

LLShC.gif

I went on a bike ride this evening.

It was refreshing.

Quick

Banned

Nice one. I like seeing Maple Leaf Gardens lit up.

And speaking of MLG, I remember there being some negative opinions (myself included) about having Loblaws turn it into a supermarket, but seeing everything finished (not in person...yet), and with Ryerson making it their sports facility, everything turned out way better than expected.

Man I feel so awesome,

I was able to get a brand new 416 number this past weekend.. after not having a cell for a half year due to my own circumstances.

suck it, 647'ers!
3AQmK.gif

Top Bottom