• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

7VZe4dE.jpg

source

Stet

Banned
When the Leafs lost their 4-1 lead I went on a bender. I don't recall much of last week but I know I wasn't on GAF.

Magik

When the Leafs lost their 4-1 lead I went on a bender. I don't recall much of last week but I know I wasn't on GAF.

Just tell yourself that it was a good season... and move on with your life.

Though I do wonder what will go through peoples minds next season when the Leafs are leading a team by 4-1.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So, Colangelo is gone. Sort of. Rather than do things the normal way, the Raptors have decided to move him to a "senior management position" within MLSE. Just as long as he's not giving too much advice on free agents, I guess it's okay.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So, Colangelo is gone. Sort of. Rather than do things the normal way, the Raptors have decided to move him to a "senior management position" within MLSE. Just as long as he's not giving too much advice on free agents, I guess it's okay.

Bingo. I give zero fucks that he gets for all intensive purposes a promotion. Just get him out of the basketball side.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bah fuck you guys. Good weather and I'm about to get on a plane to Montreal for the week.

Lots of rain....probably the tears from Price who is a playoff choker

Just tell yourself that it was a good season... and move on with your life.

Though I do wonder what will go through peoples minds next season when the Leafs are leading a team by 4-1.

Probably the same thing that's gone through their minds the last six years when the Leafs were leading a team by 4-1.

<aside>How soon we forget that 2012-2013 was really the first year in five that we saw the Leafs capable of defending a lead on a regular basis.</aside>

They've built a solid foundation for next season, and I hope they continue to grow.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Y'all are weak. We haven't even hit our regular stupid hot, humid days and you're already complaining.

We'll be sharing stories of how to stay cool soon enough.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Gonna cool down this week hopefully. We went from Winter to Summer, where the hell did spring go?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Those filthy extremist #teamwinter-ites kept it going, the bastards.

Hey man, don't call me filthy. #teamwinter everyday :) But if I can't have winter I will take spring. Anything but this ridiculous stupidly hot summer.

zorbsie

Don't do it, stet! The Leafs weren't going to win the Cup this year anyways!!!! D:

Ice cold. Kicking him while he's down.

Back to weather talk. Trying not to turn on the AC until June, or late June. But a hot sick baby in the house might change all that. That storm last night was needed in a big way.

jokkir

I don't mean to make this a political thread but I was watching the news and the Conservatives just denied the Liberal budget without even checking it out? Isn't this a bit childish and stupid to not even see what the opposition has to offer?

But I have no idea about Canadian politics so I'm not sure how common this is

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Stop hating! Coors Light gets a bad rap!
I've drank my fair share of Coors Light but it was always after working outside all day in the summer and then stopping at the Boston Pizza across the street with co-workers for a Schooner or two before going home.

About an hour ago the sky opened up and hail came down. 10 minutes later the sun came out. It was so humid today and I was really glad our break trailer has AC.

I don't mean to make this a political thread but I was watching the news and the Conservatives just denied the Liberal budget without even checking it out? Isn't this a bit childish and stupid to not even see what the opposition has to offer?

But I have no idea about Canadian politics so I'm not sure how common this is

They want an election, they'd rather grumble and reject it outright leaving the NDP in the position to get what they want

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ice cold. Kicking him while he's down.

Back to weather talk. Trying not to turn on the AC until June, or late June. But a hot sick baby in the house might change all that. That storm last night was needed in a big way.
Whaddya talking about? We're Leafs age and not one of us thought we'd take the Cup. Do well in the first round, yes. Exceed and get into the 2nd, maybe. Wasn't til we got our hopes up after a 4-1 lead we got our spirits crushed.

It's nice and rainy in Mtl right now...so not hot

random question

Why is it that canadian tires are the only places that have hot dog stands & places like Homedepot which have them in the states or Rona don't have any

yeah i know >_> just curious.

Quadratic

More interesting is the Subway sandwiches opening next to it.

Also, isn't there a boardgame cafe on Walmer Rd/Bloor St near Spadina station?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
random question

Why is it that canadian tires are the only places that have hot dog stands & places like Homedepot which have them in the states or Rona don't have any

yeah i know >_> just curious.
Don't all Home Depots in Canada have a Harveys in it? All the ones I've ever gone to do.

Top Bottom