• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Toronto Right Now
Lost-Planet-New.jpg

dubq

I remember someone saying that suicide barriers would be incredibly expensive to implement and maintain (if you're talking about the nice glass ones they have in other cities). Of course they could go with some super cheap wire mesh, but that would look like shit.

The excuse I kept hearing is that the trains don't always stop in the same spot, so the "technology" to get this to happen (to ensure that the train doors would line up with the barrier doors) is super expensive, or something..

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So much hostility in the other threads, even places like Canadian Deals and Monster Hunter. I guess this is a lesson in never, ever post anywhere except Toronto OT.

mr.rager

So much hostility in the other threads, even places like Canadian Deals and Monster Hunter. I guess this is a lesson in never, ever post anywhere except Toronto OT.

The Gaming Deals thread is pretty funny. Makes for a good read while eating my lunch. Which MonHun thread you talking about? Need something to read while I pretend I'm doing work.

zroid

Banned
I swear when I first started posting in the canada deals thread everyone was nice to each other. must be all the new members since then.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
The Gaming Deals thread is pretty funny. Makes for a good read while eating my lunch. Which MonHun thread you talking about? Need something to read while I pretend I'm doing work.

Just the Demo thread. Some complaining about armor sets, some complaining about complaining about the OT not being up. Nothing as entertaining as the Deals thread drama.

Hostility in general? Doesn't seem any different.

I'm just getting soft in my old age.

Roto13

I'm laying on my balcony right now working on my tan. Got a nice iced tea next to me and Walking on the Sun is on the radio.

explodet

Man, every time I went to see the red pandas the little bastards would be hiding way up in the trees.

Nice shots!

unfortunately my dad watches this shit

and it drives me up the wall
I feel for you dude, he's probably going to be pretty grumpy if/when SNN blacks out.

Oh...nice...-32 in the morning where I'll be standing outside waiting for the TTC because they never follow the schedule her efuufuidshiufsdhiufhiushfiuck./

I'm going straight to my local EB Games to pick up my reserved n3DS after taking an early morning exam. Going to open it up, do the transfer thing and trade in my old system right on the store so I don't waste my time taking a second trip.

Going to be nice hunting Yian Kut-kus again after all these years.

Top Bottom