• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tour de France 2017 |OT|

Maybe wait for Fuglsang as well he is only 6 minutes behind.

Wait what did I miss? Did Froome fuck up and they're still not taking advantage?

Kwiatkowski took a wrong turn and Froome followed him off road together with Aru. Naturally no one wanted to take advantage.

Anyway I'd like to mention that I have a lot of respect for Froome but the Tour simply hasn't been enjoyable for a while due to Sky's tactics and the inability of other teams to catch up with them.

Who was supposed to attack Froome and Aru lol. Nobody has legs and we are only stage 12.
Easier to scream "attack" while in a chair than to be rational 😅

People seem to forget this dudes have, just today, 160+km in the legs. They are barely surviving.

Gonna say that Tour de France is dead as a spectator sports event. Indurain to Armstrong to Froome. At least EPO dopers had interesting shenanigans.

Someone please tell Nairo he can also race when his teammates are not present. Having a known wheel in front of him is not the only thing that matters, boy.

Someone please tell Nairo he can also race when his teammates are not present. Having a known wheel in front of him is not the only thing that matters, boy.

He raced the Giro and got second. His legs are likely cooked.

Easier to scream "attack" while in a chair than to be rational 😅

People seem to forget this dudes have, just today, 160+km in the legs. They are barely surviving.

The entire group slowed down for them. No one was expecting a blistering attack up the mountain, but when the whole pack slows down it really kills it. Froome and Aru messed up, no one should have slowed for them.

If only they had attacked Froome a couple kms back. The man couldn't respond to this short attack!

Edit: Aru should be the new yellow. Almost same time as Bardet + bonus.

I love the creative final 1kms they've had this year. I don't think anyone in that group thought Froome would crack.

There's one more mountain finish, yes? That's going to be hot.

Addnan

Froome is probably too big for 20% vs those guys, but any other terrain the Sky train would make it impossible.

Top Bottom