• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toys R Us price drops - Sept 8th (Conker, Forza = $30)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
source: benboxer(cag)

DS
Madagascar 29.95

GBA
looks like all of the GBA videos drop to 9.95

XBOX
Call of Duty Finest Hour 19.95
Forza Motorsport 29.95
Conker 29.95

GameCube and PS2
Call of Duty Finest Hour 19.95
Viewtiful Joe 2 14.95
Killer 7 29.95

Rlan

Is the Sonic X GBV still avaliable?

Man, I wish Australia would get some of the just plain STUPID price drops like America does.

Gek54

One part of me wants to laugh at Forza the other wants to say "All you cheap bastards need to get this game now and race me on live."

I'm suprised DMC3 is still in 50 dollar la-la land. Keep chipping away it baby.

And how come in every "CAG or deal thread" I keep seeing Viewtiful Joe in it.

I thought the game would be at 2 bucks by now or something.

imo: Forza/Conker prices are universal.. Its in gamestops new ad flyer out on Sept 7th.

Wtf?

EDIT: I just read this all.. and all these price changes occured this past week at gamestop and Viewtiful Joe 2 happened 3 weeks ago, and conker/forza this coming week.

TRU sucks at markdowns and speeds of getting them out

acklame said:
that game is still selling well :D

It's an interesting study.

Xbox games sell disproportionately well in their first two months compared to other systems. After that, it drops of quite a bit. Whereas other systems are much steadier, although obviously the first two months is always big regardless.

Then add in that Microsoft is probably priming the pump for later this year and next so people don't move on to the PS2, PSP, DS, GCN, whatever as the amount of Xbox exclusive releases comes to a halt. It should allow for some nice bargain gaming on that system, so even if they don't drop the price of the hardware, I could see them holding on well enough.

Top Bottom