• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to Puerto Rico: Your hurricane isn’t a “real catastrophe” like Katrina

Lime

1e0b9479-950b-4f0d-aglrqn.jpeg

Just saw it right before seeing this thread. How does he do it? How does he keep finding new ways to make himself look stupider and less humane? It's way too early to know the true death count and he's downplaying millions of ruined lives + possibly thousands of deaths as not a big deal.

It's so obvious he doesn't care or want to help dying people even if they're U.S. citizens. He's actively trying to get everyone to ignore and forget about it. He doesn't deserve to set foot in the Oval Office. He's a stain on the presidency and all humanity.

I'd say there's a special place in Hell reserved for him (if I believed in Hell), but this guy would make the devil heave in disgust.

Well you see, Puerto Ricans have approximately the same skin color as the people Trump is trying to deport and build a wall against, so he's very angry that he has to spend money helping them, and his base is too.
Is this for real? His base is angry he's helping fellow Americans? Legal americans!?

Let me take this opportunity to say that if you hate Trump as much as I do, listen to the podcast called Pod Save America. The hosts do not hold back and I actually love the fact that they curse. They're constantly calling Trump a fucking imbecile. It kind of makes me feel better in spite of all of this when I listen to this podcast.

Aaaaaaaand I'm at the top of the page.
Aaaaaaaand subbed to that podcast. I've been looking for one with those characteristics. It'll be my way of venting.

Based on what exactly?

This is the most unpopular president with the lowest approval rating numbers, and most unproductive so far. And it keeps getting worse. The country would take a diet Republican at this point if it meant we were a little more stable. He'll be one term. Save this post
Fuck your polls and ratings.

Leading up to the election everyone was sure there was absolutely no chance he would win. Go read the gaf thread, clowns like Hollywood duo were mocking posters for early voting numbers. It was such a sure thing

Republicans are masters at getting people to vote against their own interests. More than half this country doesn’t even give a shit to vote anyway.

Putin will just murder anyone that tries to oppose him from the Republican Party and democrats are too busy with purity tests to even be taken seriously. Whoever’s candidate loses the primary is gonna just vote for Trump in the same way Bernie bros did

Your fellow Americans don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. Don’t count on them. If they couldn’t muster up the one fuck given to avoid this from ever happening they aren’t going to in 2020

Fuck your polls and ratings.

Leading up to the election everyone was sure there was absolutely no chance he would win. Go read the gaf thread, clowns like Hollywood duo were mocking posters for early voting numbers. It was such a sure thing

Republicans are masters at getting people to vote against their own interests. More than half this country doesn’t even give a shit to vote anyway.

Putin will just murder anyone that tries to oppose him from the Republican Party and democrats are too busy with purity tests to even be taken seriously. Whoever’s candidate loses the primary is gonna just vote for Trump in the same way Bernie bros did

Your fellow Americans don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. Don’t count on them. If they couldn’t muster up the one fuck given to avoid this from ever happening they aren’t going to in 2020
Clowns huh? I was saying relax and wait for more results because all the states he was winning early never had a shot to go democrat to begin with.

Clowns huh? I was saying relax and wait for more results because all the states he was winning early never had a shot to go democrat to begin with.

The same thing happened in 2012 as well. Not sure why people don't understand why since it's such a simple matter. A couple of red states always close polls the earliest and get called.

RPGCrazied

Its what happens when he isn't in front of a teleprompter. Every single time it gets worse and worse with what he says.

This is the real Trump.

I honestly don't know how you guys deal with it anymore. If I were American I think I would have had a nervous breakdown months ago knowing this guy and administration were in charge.

It's very hard not to lose my shit on a daily basis. This guy is a fucking piece of trash and I hope he suffers brain, dick and ass cancer very soon.

Con_Smith

Banned
I'm honestly shocked by the fact he hasn't faced any real opposition in any of these outings yet. Like no Bush shoe type shit has gone down.

Was kind of hoping to see him face an angry crowd in Puerto Rico. Instead he's pulling Kobes and smiling like mission accomplished in these pics.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I'm honestly shocked by the fact he hasn't faced any real opposition in any of these outings yet. Like no Bush shoe type shit has gone down.

Was kind of hoping to see him face an angry crowd in Puerto Rico. Instead he's pulling Kobes and smiling like mission accomplished in these pics.

No way they let a real crowd even remotely close to him.

The same thing happened in 2012 as well. Not sure why people don't understand why since it's such a simple matter. A couple of red states always close polls the earliest and get called.

They don't understand because for a lot of people on GAF this was the first presidential election they've been a part of. Something which I reiterated multiple times in that thread as well.

Every day I wake up and the nightmare gets worse.

I wake up, how can things be worse today?

Oh, the President is throwing paper towels at hurricane survivors begging for help??

How can things get worse tomorow? Where there’s a trump there’s a way.

Top Bottom