• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 117 - Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen - LIVE on PPV 8/7 - 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Goddamn, this is the first fight? Just shows how stacked this is. This is better than some main events in the recent past. :lol

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
:O the opening fight is Big Country and Dos Santos

This is my second most anticipated fight of this card!

BEAST CARD

Dos Santos v Nelson is the first fight? Damn. Not complaining I was just afraid I missed something and the PPV started at 6 or something.

Zeliard

Man, I don't like this matchup at all for Roy. I hope he doesn't try to stand with JDS for too long. He really needs to be on the ground in this match. JDS will murder Roy in the stand-up. He's quicker, stronger, more aggressive, and has a longer reach.

Are we REALLY starting off with Country and JDS? I mean REALLY? This is my most anticipated fight of the year honestly second to Carwin/Lesnar...

I'm not complaining though!

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
you know, going into this i didn't think that having a large stomach/body fat could be a liability in MMA...

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'd pay money to watch a sparring session at Black House with the likes of Anderson, JDS, Machida, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom