• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelation

It's the Early Prelims, there's never public for those. This is a rather impressive turnout, tbh.

Perhaps...

And the moose delivers.

And am i imagining things or did they hire better camera man for this?, some shots looked almost filmic.

iddqd

Perhaps...

And the moose delivers.

And am i imagining things or did they hire better camera man for this?, some shots looked almost filmic.

I was at UFC Ottawa a couple of weeks ago, was already packed at the early prelims.
Vegas crowds are famous for showing up late (there is more to do / the crowd is less hardcore fans and more tourist)

pixelation

I was at UFC Ottawa a couple of weeks ago, was already packed at the early prelims.
Vegas crowds are famous for showing up late (there is more to do / the crowd is less hardcore fans and more tourist)

It's a shame because it's a pretty good card all around.

Cormier was to make $1 million to fight Jones, but his purse to fight Silva is $500k per Nevada Athletic Commission

Other purses: Hunt 700k, Tate 500k, Aldo 400k, Spider Silva 600k, Cain 300k, Travis 120k, Edgar 190k, Nunes 100k

Gotta feel Nunes should be getting a little more but still a massive opportunity for her.

I want to see this fight but I'm not paying for fight pass

lol, I can hear the crowd going nuts as the FS1 show goes to commercial.....

The Beard

Cormier was to make $1 million to fight Jones, but his purse to fight Silva is $500k per Nevada Athletic Commission

Other purses: Hunt 700k, Tate 500k, Aldo 400k, Spider Silva 600k, Cain 300k, Travis 120k, Edgar 190k, Nunes 100k

Gotta feel Nunes should be getting a little more but still a massive opportunity for her.

How is Silva making more than Cormier and Tate? No one is tuning in to watch his old ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom