• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Money is overrated. I advise you watch a show from start to finish or start a video game (I'l be starting rage soon)

How can you loose a wallet? Fuck the thought of my leather wallet touching the floor or anywhere for that matter that's not my hands or jeans pockets.

Prepare yourself to be thoroughly underwhelmed. The game is gorgeous but so, so boring. It's like Borderlands minus the fun (and I thought Borderlands was shite too).

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Prepare yourself to be thoroughly underwhelmed. The game is gorgeous but so, so boring. It's like Borderlands minus the fun (and I thought Borderlands was shite too).

been having some fun running around with a shotty saying JONNY GOT A SHOTGUN and blowing fools away

Kentpaul

when are we all getting the D3 beta ?

Shit will rock my world. Turned rage of because i'm craving BF3. One shift this week FTL i'm craving some unhealthy food but i have no cash to buy (only got a tenner left and still ain't got round to buying new razor heads)

oh and shaving during a shower is GODLY. Fucking godly.

I'v played a little more and it seems to be fest type quests like skyrim but fuck it the world looks fucking amazing.

Suairyu

Banned
Shite show by a writer that showed some talent before that crap. Think I mentioned earlier in the thread that I got Johnathan Harvey's agent to admit that it was a shit show too. My second proudest moment during my time at ICM.
He still does show talent, even if he's stuck himself on Corrie for whatever godawful reason. 'Beautiful People' was lovely.

He still does show talent, even if he's stuck himself on Corrie for whatever godawful reason. 'Beautiful People' was lovely.

Corrie is regular money, I suppose plus the best soap. Going back to when I worked there, he needed 'at least £10k a month to keep my head afloat' so the steady income will come in handy.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
There used to be a Pizza Hut near where I live but it shut down.

Then a KFC popped up in the same building but yesterday it looked like it too was dead now.

During all this time a McDonald's has sat across the street smirking.

Oh and go with a KFC because PH is shit.

There used to be a Pizza Hut near where I live but it shut down.

Then a KFC popped up in the same building but yesterday it looked like it too was dead now.

During all this time a McDonald's has sat across the street smirking.

Oh and go with a KFC because PH is shit.

I had good pizza news yesterday after I moaned on Papa John's facebook wall about the arbitrary postcode cut off of their delivery areas. They told me to email them and they got back to me to say one is opening in my area soon.

Should I work through lunch so I can leave at 4:30 to play some trials evolution or should I take my lunch break and go to burger king for whopper wednesday like the lord intended?

Should I work through lunch so I can leave at 4:30 to play some trials evolution or should I take my lunch break and go to burger king for whopper wednesday like the lord intended?

I'm debating leaving early for the same reason but I've got a fuckton of work on. leave early today means a likely eight o'clock finish tomorrow but I want to play my new game. I can't make up my mind but procrastinating on gaf certainly isn't helping with my workload.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Wait wait wait wait WAIT Trials is out? There's a new trials game?? Shiiiiiiiiiiit! I know how my evening is playing out...

Suairyu

Banned
Don't be ridiculous. So great is his charm, those nubile teens are just sucking Dave's cock for free. The nuggets are a bonus.

Kentpaul

GPU/CPU back at clock speeds.

It was my overclock attempts that was causing this dodgy micro stutter in BF3 (I'd be running along and like stop for a small second)

All is well with the world. Gaf you fellas know i don't get pissed of but shit i slapped my hand down on my PC chair's arm rest in complete fury earlier because of it.

spending my last fiver on a nice jar of coffee. Life is good.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
MIDLANDS.

(East Midlands, specifically).

It seems that some people are immune to my charm so the McNuggets are an essential part of the transaction. I don't hand over the tomato sauce though. Fuck that.

Eh. It's north of Guildford... Even londoners are dirty northerners to me.

SmokyDave

Eh. It's north of Guildford... Even londoners are dirty northerners to me.

I can dig that. I class everything north of Notts as 'Up North' and everything south of Notts as 'Down South'.

GPU/CPU back at clock speeds.

It was my overclock attempts that was causing this dodgy micro stutter in BF3 (I'd be running along and like stop for a small second)

All is well with the world. Gaf you fellas know i don't get pissed of but shit i slapped my hand down on my PC chair's arm rest in complete fury earlier because of it.

spending my last fiver on a nice jar of coffee. Life is good.

Do not buy Carte Noire 'Instinct'. It's shit.

I can dig that. I class everything north of Notts as 'Up North' and everything south of Notts as 'Down South'.

I bought some Carte Noire beans the other day as my poncey beans hadn't turned up. It was fucking disgusting, far too bitter and acidic as fuck.

f0rk

That's the definition of the midlands! I use Leicester and Nottingham as my cut offs as I'm from between

Kentpaul

the shit i buy is in a silver jar. Can't remember the brand though but its nice.

edit
sigh the bird returns home with tesco brand rich roast (not there ultra cheap shit but its not up to my par). On the plus side she got butcher sausages.

Kentpaul

my entire area's power is going out tomorrow from 9 till 4.

Worse day ever incoming.

Kentpaul

Awesome, finally some peace and quiet.

what? I'l still have my Iphone/backup battary.

But i will be walking 3,4 miles out of this new town i stay in to check out this body of water (hopefully kill a few hours) then going out to eat with the misses (hopefully kill a few more hours)

I bought some Carte Noire beans the other day as my poncey beans hadn't turned up. It was fucking disgusting, far too bitter and acidic as fuck.

Not fucking kidding. Someone (the intern, I love interns!) at work made me coffee with the Carte Noir instead of using the fresh coffee and the percolator and it tasted awful. Very unimpressed.

SmokyDave

the shit i buy is in a silver jar. Can't remember the brand though but its nice.

edit
sigh the bird returns home with tesco brand rich roast (not there ultra cheap shit but its not up to my par). On the plus side she got butcher sausages.

"I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, OK. I'm the one who buys it, I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys shit! I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it."

Kentpaul

"I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, OK. I'm the one who buys it, I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys shit! I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it."

Its not bad but after i finished my cuppa i got a slight shiver.

the same shiver i would get drinking white cider

Yo dice i didn't know i was playing HARRY POTTER THE FPS with fucking floating bricks.

z583x.jpg

Sigh.

pink floyd reminds me of stoner uncles, 80s soapbar and stolen fiesta's fucking love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Xc3QR_5UA

edit later came today power wont be going out anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom