• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frantic

mr. puppy said:
we should call Dante/Vergil/x team assholes
There are too many assholes in this game to really have one singular 'Team Assholes', but I have to admit Dante/Vergil/Wesker is a good candidate for the definitive team assholes along with being team trenchcoat...

I guess I'll call my team 'Team Douchebags' or something instead.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Live. Come on 360 gaf back me up here. Finally have the game too.

vg260

Unconditional said:
Mine started out with a delivery estimate of 11/18 but then I got a delayed until Dec something email. Bummer

I got that too, but I'm sure it will go out by next week based on my Amazon/BradyGames pre-order experience.

Degen

uh-oh, are the PSN Scrub Chatroom and Non-Scrub GAF about to clash, live on stream??

TEAM SCRUB ALL DAY LET'S GIVE EM HAAAAIL

Degen

spindashing said:
I will ally myself with you just once and only once.

#TeamScrub
BROTHERS TO THE END

CHAAAAA
ojQ2z.gif
AAAARGE

Dirtbag

I'm having a really hard time getting in with Vergil. I wouldn't say I'm getting zoned, just that his moves seem preditable and a bit slow to come out. Might need to start using him as more of a counter-character then rushing wtih him.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Spirit of Jazz said:
Where would the fun be in fighting you if I lost? :)

I'm gonna try and get used to the game just a bit more before squaring off if that's okay. The assist order is still messing with my head hardcore.

Kyoufu

I'm down for games now. Someone host and get the ball rolling!

Dirtbag said:
I'm having a really hard time getting in with Vergil. I wouldn't say I'm getting zoned, just that his moves seem preditable and a bit slow to come out. Might need to start using him as more of a counter-character then rushing wtih him.

Use assists (like Sentinel Force) as a safety net when rushing.

Dirtbag said:
Same here. So far these seem like his best tools for getting in:

- Teleports
- Air throw
- Bigass hitboxes on normals
- Rapid Slash

But in general, I'm not accomplishing much in matches with Vergil. I might drop him.

Ashkeloth

HAHAHA, oh, sweet victory. Just got a person playing Phoenix annoying the hell out of me an entire match with other characters, then I finished her off with a sideways TAC.

I can almost see the face of the guy waiting to mash l's and teleports.

Smo21

Unconditional said:
Did they send you a shipping notice when it shipped? Mine still says december 19 for the new delivery date.

They sent a notice last night. When did you pre order it? Chances are the Dec date is a place holder and you'll get it before then if you're lucky.

Nils said:
I'm gonna try and get used to the game just a bit more before squaring off if that's okay. The assist order is still messing with my head hardcore.

No problem at all, though I'm not too sure I'll ever get used to the terrible UI.

Spirit of Jazz said:
No problem at all, though I'm not too sure I'll ever get used to the terrible UI.

Yeah I'm a super scrub and it still fucks me over too.

Got Strider killed by send him to die by mistake.

I don't know why they changed it at all..what was wrong with it Capcom?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I thought it wouldn't bother me, but I'm constantly sending out the wrong assist. A classic option or at least an option to set the order in reverse would have been great.

rukland

I had a lobby running for awhile today got at least one gaffer in before it turned into a free for all. And man was I off today I am not ever sure scrub fit me, head cold had me feeling so foggy I could not even string any B&B combos together.

It was fun and I will always be up for more, I really just need to shake off the vanilla habits. At least with spectator mode I was able to watch some decent play.

I'm free to Ultimoo :/

Using Magneto online is still no good unless I only play lame.

Also was playing around with Strider and Vergil. Never really tried Vergil yet.
Kept dropping my strider comboes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom