• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have recommendations for good teams? I'm using nemesis/vergil/chunli right now and I can't use their assists in any combo's. I see tournament players using assists all the time so I guess only certain characters can do it.

; ; You'd think with 12 new characters I'd find a team combo that makes him not a giant boost to your team, but Wesker fits on every single team in the game and helps make it 5X better. :/

I don't feel bad cause I didn't play Wesker much in vanilla anyway, so he's basically a new character to me.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ok finally found a team with new people in it. Nova/Sent/Strider. Best part is I can get them all in matching colors in Red, Blue, Black, and White.

Now I just need to actually learn Strider. And combo of a throw with Nova, I'm horrible at that.

My Vergil's getting better. I'm still anchoring him. I can be down to just my vergil against 2 or 2 and a half characters, and if I've got x-factor and meter, it's like no biggie. I got this.

zlatko

Banned
lWW8S.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom