• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

YOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAHVEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
GET HYPE!

Credit goes to Kavitee on Shoryuken for these images of all 104 Heroes and Heralds cards that were found on the disc!!!!

THESE ARE NOT SCANS MODS THESE ARE RIPPED FROM THE GAME JUST LIKE THE DLC ALT SCREENSHOTS FOLKS ARE POSTING.

That said...here comes da leaks!
h0CDNh.jpg

L7uwgh.jpg

GnzFGh.jpg

zlatko

Banned
Those images are awesome. I like the BoF ones especially. :) Still a sad panda no one from the BoF franchise made it into MvC3. Ryu would have been awesome.

*shakes head* Someone there really dislikes Sengoku Basara. And somehow, I'm not surprised that Soki is the only Onimusha rep. Well, at least it got one.

Grecco

Those cards are awesome. Also lol at multiple man being in there, Seth Killian was probably the reason he loves that guy.

zlatko

Banned
Those cards are awesome. Also lol at multiple man being in there, Seth Killian was probably the reason he loves that guy.

The version they picked for the image of him is awful. Usually he wears green and the symbol is yellow. He looks way better with the trench coat and no penis cap on. :p

shaowebb

I'm not certain but those first 20 might be the ones they claim are assist characters you can use via cards. Don't quote me on that, but didn't someone mention that Dr. Wily is an assist and so is Spider-Ham? It just stands to reason that this is why that image was formatted seperately by those guys, but I could be jumping to conclusions there so who knows whats up with these cards...

I'm happy but I know that meant BOF characters is not going to happens. :(

Also Whoever want to play 360 scrubs. send me a message and I will invite you.
Peco's not there, so the best BoF character is still viable. :)

But if Capcom does go forward with DLC characters and they don't choose Mega Man after all the drama, I think they'll be certified clinically insane, card or no card.

Xevren

So glad about the online in this game. I couldn't play MvC 3 online at all due to how bad it was. I had very little experience playing people before so I'm learning now. Now I can actually play people instead of just training mode all the time, yay.

shaowebb

RATHALOS

...wait, where is the 105th card?

Who knows? My guess is we may even see more cards added to this when the mode arrives. Anyway it goes I'm hype for what some of these might mean. What in the hell does Silver Surfer do if he's an assist card? If he doesn't function as an assist character and I'm misinterpreting those 20 then what does his effect do?

Hype through the roof.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Everyone in the scrub lobby has wright or maya icons XD

Haha, I noticed that.

I have to go already, didn't have much time. I actually learned a lot with Frank West and Nemesis but didn't do ANYTHING in the matches, really need to work on that. :\

I'll be on in ~2 hours or so if anyone else still is.

mr. puppy

Banned
well we're one week in, how has everyone's teams changed up?

i went from ghost/firebrand/dante to dante/firebrand/taskmaster, feeling damn good about it.

well we're one week in, how has everyone's teams changed up?

i went from ghost/firebrand/dante to dante/firebrand/taskmaster, feeling damn good about it.

I can't make up my mind yet

I went from Dante/Vergil/Doctor Strange to swapping Strange for Doom to

Ryu/Frank West/Doom

I also really want to learn Hawkeye

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I want in on the scrub lobby. I sent a message to Icallitfutile, but no response. Who can invite me? D:

Also looking for general play and/or practice PSN handle: natotoxxiii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom