• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Spooky with that ToD stream monster check just now, yo ughhhhhh.

Winrich & Nina is fucking godlike. Also Marlin vs. DemonHyo was craaaazay.

Heroes and Heralds pics:
who is the orb holding dude on the second row?
who's the guy below Juggs next to Luke Cage?
lady above Professor X?
dude below the licker?
to the right of Prof X?
to the right of Roll?
to the right of Anakaris?
to the right of FingFangFoom?
below FingFangFoom?

So many awesome characters in the H&H cards. I hope this doesnt mean those characters have no chance for DLC/Pringles Edition.

I've been playing a shit ton of Resident Evil Code Veronica lately and I think Alexia Ashford could make a fine addtion to the cast. Lots of things they could do with her gameplay wise. Fire, plant vines, bugs, she would be awesome imo. One problem though is her apperance as she is practically naked.

So many awesome characters in the H&H cards. I hope this doesnt mean those characters have no chance for DLC/Pringles Edition.

I've been playing a shit ton of Resident Evil Code Veronica lately and I think Alexia Ashford could make a fine addtion to the cast. Lots of things they could do with her gameplay wise. Fire, plant vines, bugs, she would be awesome imo. One problem though is her apperance as she is practically naked.

How many of those cards are current characters in the game? Oh, none you say?

105th card better be

q5g8W.gif

x-factor gives hyper armor

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Credit to Red Arremer.

smlGs.jpg

xtW1y.jpg

mSpe2.jpg

Can you fill out whose name is missing and doublecheck with ???.

I know first one is Fou-Lu and Girl with gun is Lady. Also Ulik is correct.

Good matches on PSN stream. I would have played more but my friend wanted to play some Saints Row 3. Also to the left of Leon in the picture is Lady from DMC3.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Man all this awesome reset shit Im figuring out with Firebrand is making me happy. I gotta watch the Chris G stuff later to see if he figured it out too. He probably did :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom