• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wells~ There's always Uncanny Marvel vs. Capcom 3~
Kappa.png

Capcom is so going to steal that game title

HiResDes

I'm still so very salty about Tron, I'm still gonna try and still use her...Maybe now I can truly be number one, although I swear I could do every combo that Clakey could with ease.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So uhh.. For someone who's nowhere near familiar with the controls. Think it would be possible to learn MVC with a MK TE?

Ken

Good games Scroll. Sorry about the boring Nova combos though. I'm not good enough yet to learn and do flashy combos with loops and stuff.

Good games Scroll. Sorry about the boring Nova combos though. I'm not good enough yet to learn and do flashy combos with loops and stuff.

Yeah GGs. Your Nova's pretty damaging already; I wouldn't worry too much about being flashy.

Edit: In fact, you were getting a lot of 80-90% kill combos with Nova. If you put a DHC at the end of that it might be enough to kill.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Been primarily using Iron Fist/Ghost Rider/Zero. Anyone play similar to that, or is there someone I should replace with someone else?

God, I went through all this trouble of trying to fix my connection, and the game is still completely unplayable online. Dropped inputs, I can't even tridash, I was getting Shockwave instead of gravity squeeze and I couldn't even do the most basic Strider relaunches. I want to play this game so bad, but unless one of my training partners is here I'm fucked. I learn less than nothing from playing online, and if I play against one of you, you'll just wind up telling me things I already know like I'm some sort of asshole. Oh, and I was still getting kicked from ranked matches. And yes, I have my cable plugged in to my PS3.

God my connection makes me salty. Why does AE PC work and not this shit?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm on a FIOS 50 down 30 up connection. And I have a top of the line computer I recently built myself. I can technically watch 4-6 1080p streams at once without any hiccups. I highly doubt it's me.

Many reasons why 1080p is impractical for those uninformed.

Diminishing returns. At that size of a window screen, quality is ineligible. Not different from 720p at all.

Two. Because of the double size of the bandwidth, you will have tons of artifacts and pixelation during game play as is.

Three. 720p is not the norm yet for the FGC crowd. Making the jump to 1080p even more so.

From what I've seen, the framerate is barely making 30. So yeah.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
God, I went through all this trouble of trying to fix my connection, and the game is still completely unplayable online. Dropped inputs, I can't even tridash, I was getting Shockwave instead of gravity squeeze and I couldn't even do the most basic Strider relaunches. I want to play this game so bad, but unless one of my training partners is here I'm fucked. I learn less than nothing from playing online, and if I play against one of you, you'll just wind up telling me things I already know like I'm some sort of asshole. Oh, and I was still getting kicked from ranked matches. And yes, I have my cable plugged in to my PS3.

God my connection makes me salty. Why does AE PC work and not this shit?

LOL I know you are not total shit, I'm just goofing around most of the time. What people can't tell from streams or spectating is when you play God's and there is like almost a half second delay on everything you press. No online for you God's til you get an apartment or something later xP

Lol even the adverts are professionnal.

Hope it's not a one-shot aswell, this stream is setting up the bar quite high in terms of production value. Hope it's another important step towards more professionnalism for the FGC.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This isn't the first time Gootecks has done this. He ran a tournament a year or so ago when Shizza was still playing; it was like a set of a game show or something. It was really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom