• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention s.HxGamma Charge has 3 points of armor.
Nah, just two.

Obviously the joke went over some heads.
Obviously if it went over everyone's head, you made a bad joke...

I know that Thor's projectile is there to balance his moveset, but if he's forced into a position (fullscreen) he will surely lose a firefight, while being durable has a large startup, for other versions other than L.
I've zoned characters 100 to 0 with Thor at full screen with Arthur's Dagger Toss backing me up. Sure, Thor isn't Hawkeye, but characters like Hulk can be effectively kept away with the proper team.

shaowebb

Finished up my college for the week. Popped in to see what folks told me I missed and went to watch NEC.

That lvl 3 at match point from Chris-G broke my heart. He definitely didn't want that...God damn but he looked like a broken man after that came out. No meter and just standing there at full screen with Wesker not even throwing pistols like normal. Just...just standing there in shock.
That shit hurt to watch.

I didn't see NEC singles, so imma head over to Spooky's and watch.

I know that Thor's projectile is there to balance his moveset, but if he's forced into a position (fullscreen) he will surely lose a firefight, while being durable has a large startup, for other versions other than L.

With a good projectile assist, or an assist like Frank's shopping cart, just like Karst, I have lamed out entire teams with Thor+assist only.

While I said you SHOULDN'T, that doesn't mean it doesn't work. But it makes a whole lot more sense to pick an assist that COMPLIMENTS your team as opposed to basing your game around it. Why is it when he has Tron or Haggar last he's fucked(in Vanilla)

Obviously, having the characters in the team complement each other is the best thing you can do, but picking an assist to make your point character a much bigger threat actually is just as valid a strategy. Thor is scary as fuck with the right assist.

I may repeat the strategy I was talking about with Karst earlier, with MODOK backing up Thor with a Barrier assist. Barrier = Thor is gonna have absolutely NO problem with keepaway AT ALL. If you wanna play keepaway against him now, you gotta go into the air, and against Thor, you really do NOT want to be in the air, cause his airgame is godlike, as is fitting for the god of thunder.

And if Thor eventually gets in your face and pushes you into the corner, you can set up nasty unblockables with locking them down in the corner with a barrier and a lockdown assist like rocks, and using Thor's command grab.

From the experience I've had with Thor players I'll have to disagree but you are right in that I do not have enough familiarity with him.

Then you should play better Thors, I guess? Many "good players" don't pick him for exactly the same reason as you do; they think Thor is garbage cause he wasn't a specifically stellar character in vanilla, and think he still is bad.
He wasn't even that bad in vanilla, though, and actually had the potential to be really scary with the right assist backing him up, but obviously, most tourney players wouldn't put the time into him, cause why not just play a better character than him? This time around he's a genuinely good character - the buffs he got are exactly what he needed.

Dahbomb

I am actually more disappointed in the amount of dropped combos at this tournament and players reverting to derp tactics to scrap wins.

I ACTUALLY saw dropped Wolverine AND Wesker combos... like a ton of them. What the hell have people been doing for the past few weeks? If people can't get their combos and tech down then it's really not even worth discussing what certain characters are capable of doing if played correctly because LOL... not even Wesker was being played correctly at the tournament.

First tournament and all but a poor showing of execution and technique by a lot of players at the tournament. I am concerned that all it's going to make people do is go for more derp and easy mode stuff.

At least UMVC3 Teams was excellent. Much more representative of what the meta game is supposed to be looking like.

Also surprisingly no Novas in top 8. New characters really were blown up at this tournament even though ChrisG brought the pain with Hawkeye and Firebrand. Still SMH at Andre's Vergil... he must have dropped every combo with him in top 8.

I think next major is SCR? Anyway you guys should breath a sigh of relief as WC doesn't have NEARLY as many Weskers as EC. That's still not going to stop a Wesker player from take the tournament like Justin Wong. I expect to see a ton of FOOD DRIVES there as this tournament also showed that people are hella pringles to that move.

h3ro

I think the quality of play we see at SCR will far surpass that of what we saw at NEC. Horrible execution and brain farts abound last night.

Heck, even last weeks WNF was a better showcase of what UMvC3 should look like in the long run. With Yipes dropping the soap at NEC, Richard Nguyen is now the best SOS/Nova player.

Rewatched grand finals. Still feelin' bad for ChrisG. Still not impressed by PR Rog. At all.

Dahbomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afwXSO9AhDA&feature=player_embedded#!

^^ I don't like posting this but this is the reverse angle of the final match with ChrisG showing how he basically stopped playing after the Shin drop. The breakdown was felt by everyone in the room and you could've heard people say at the back "it ain't over till it's over Chris! If he can do it to you... you can do it to him!"

I can't even call this a "choke" but technically it is. While this input leniency thing is avoidable it still sucks to see.

This reminds me of another thing that I need to talk about. If Vergil is fucking sitting on 4 bars and is the 2nd character in the roster... if he goes Devil Trigger than his Dark Angel hyper should have priority OVER any input during the Devil Trigger start up. There have been so many times I have gone from Devil Trigger -> Iron Avenger because of this nonsense. Now I basically do Devil Trigger -> X factor -> Dark Angel.

Where Frantic at I know he feels me on this?

Richard Nguyen is now the best SOS/Nova player
I can tip my hats off to that but one thing is for sure that at majors, tournament jitters run higher and new characters are on blast now. I have faith in the RETURN OF THE SONS OF SPARDA AND THE NOVA FORCE but it might not be at SCR. We'll see.

So many people have dropped Dante it's crazy. Jago was the only Dante in top 8.

V_Arnold

Oh god. I really do not want to bring the bullshit into this thread, but as someone who watches fg streams and SCII tournaments as well, it simply BLOWS MY MIND to see how immature one community acts like compared to the other. I could not play well in an environment like this at all. Laughing doods acting all crazy around me whenever I make a mistake? Dear lord....

Really sad. I do not wish for soundproof booths as this is not an RTS game where hiding things is important, but a bit more respect would go a looong way.

Grecco

Oh god. I really do not want to bring the bullshit into this thread, but as someone who watches fg streams and SCII tournaments as well, it simply BLOWS MY MIND to see how immature one community acts like compared to the other. I could not play well in an environment like this at all. Laughing doods acting all crazy around me whenever I make a mistake? Dear lord....

Really sad. I do not wish for soundproof booths as this is not an RTS game where hiding things is important, but a bit more respect would go a looong way.

Its how Arcades used to be though.

Dahbomb

Laughing doods acting all crazy around me whenever I make a mistake? Dear lord....
That would explain the dropped soap in UMVC3 top 8. I mean I KNOW that everyone of us here would drop simple BBCS combos in that position too. But these guys ARE professionals and when you play Marvel you play in environments like this a lot so you have to get used to it.

Like said before, you need some thick ass skin to play Marvel in that environment.

TGMIII

It's not really "immature" it's how the FG scene has been for a long time, I personally find it a shit ton more interesting than the golf claps you get at SC2 events. I always see people say stuff like that's why FG's will never be on the same level as SC2 but go to any football (real football not american hand egg) and some people give extreme abuse to the players so to me a few people shouting shit in the back and laughing isn't a huge deal but then again every gaming scene I've been a part of has always had that so maybe my perspective is skewed. I do think they need to have headsets for the players though since the sound of people just masks out the sound of things like assists in mvc.

Also when Idra is your bad boy of the scene you've got an extremely dull scene in terms of player personality.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I've been laughed at for fucking up inputs on a stream station. I've been booed at hardcore when fighting against the hometown heroes in a team tournament. About 90% of the time you can't rely on audio cues from the game in a tournament setting that you would be able to at home.

It's taken me about a year of regular tournament experience to get used to it at all, but it's pretty fun in the end.

Dahbomb

+1 to shoddy audio cues in tournaments.

I am free to Sentinel drones in tournaments because part of the whole strategy against Sentinel Drones is punishing him when you hear him. If you can't hear him then it allows characters like Magneto to mask the assist call by high speed movement and then the Drones appear from off screen. Really hard to deal with.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I was at Final Round. You know, back when Sent on point + Hidden Missile assist was top tier. Punishing that shit on reaction was quite a bit harder, but I had a knack at just guessing correctly most of the time.

h3ro

I think that's why you see more players wearing headphones nowadays. Even if they aren't pumping game audio into them, blocking out the ambient noise must help the concentrate and focus on visual cues.

It made me LOL because hatin' ass stream monsters were just bitching/bombing stream chat about how the audience was bored of MK when they were probably trying to give their players a quiet place to play.

Mahvel events get a little too wild(still fun though).

It made me LOL because hatin' ass stream monsters were just bitching/bombing stream chat about how the audience was bored of MK when they were probably trying to give their players a quiet place to play.

Like you would need a quiet place to play MK.
Kappa.png

kirblar

+1 to shoddy audio cues in tournaments.

I am free to Sentinel drones in tournaments because part of the whole strategy against Sentinel Drones is punishing him when you hear him. If you can't hear him then it allows characters like Magneto to mask the assist call by high speed movement and then the Drones appear from off screen. Really hard to deal with.
That's actually a big deal when playing against El Fuerte in SFIV, too- his voice or lack thereof gives away whether or not he's going for a throw or physical hit in mix up situations.

Axis

I was at Final Round. You know, back when Sent on point + Hidden Missile assist was top tier. Punishing that shit on reaction was quite a bit harder, but I had a knack at just guessing correctly most of the time.

final round was so fun to be at this year. you gonna be there next year? ^_^

also xbl scrub-gaf...anyone up for games? ^_^

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yo Thor sux. jk

But I still think he loses to the same crap. In some ways its worse. Zero annoys the crap out of me. He's got range on the ground. Ive gone air to air with him. He can cross me up at superjump height with the lightning move xx buster into full combo. So dumb. Need to lock him down with assist.

Vergil and Iron Fist get along great surprisingly.

Been really doing some soul searching recently, so I feel like vocalizing my frustrations and shining beacons of hope. I've been pretty elusive recently.

Iron Fist is fun as hell. Hate the fact that his only low normal leads into a sweep state, though the QCB+L makes up for that in spades.

And while I dislike the fact that Vergil is so unsafe with... Everything... The proper assists are what make him work. But once those assists are gone, you need to get really lucky/devious to get in again.

Starting to feel bad for playing Wesker because it's like I'm not even trying a lot of the time. Can play that character in my sleep, which I hate.

Really wanted to use Hawkeye and I have some great juice with him... But keep-away isn't my style.

Strider is going to be amazing once people figure him out. Once he's in with the proper assists, it's his game basically. His only problem is damage output at the moment, but the amount of things he can stop on reaction, then combo off of make this less of an issue.

Taskmaster is now the most boring character ever to me. He just has nothing interesting except for his unblockable set ups, but he's really kinda lame. Sharp-Sting is hilarious though.

Ghost Rider is hilariously bad in my opinion, but he's got tricks that make me laugh and want to play him XD.

Dr. Strange is fucking sick. If only he had an air dash though. I'd trade that for his teleports. Even if he just only had a forward air dash.

Dormammu is so fun in this game. Can't wait to Rock his alt (big fan of the classic design).

Nemesis is hilarious. Same thing as Ghost Rider, except I think Nemesis isn't bad. He's decent.

Zero is broken as shit. So expecting a character to beat him is rare. Hell, Firebrand is one of the few I see giving TROUBLE.

Yes, Zero, Viper, Dante(still top of the top but now for his long combos you have to use BMC and Hammer isn't a free GTFO me tool) all have VERY FEW bad matchups and one of them has killer assists as well.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
It's not really "immature" it's how the FG scene has been for a long time, I personally find it a shit ton more interesting than the golf claps you get at SC2 events. I always see people say stuff like that's why FG's will never be on the same level as SC2 but go to any football (real football not american hand egg) and some people give extreme abuse to the players so to me a few people shouting shit in the back and laughing isn't a huge deal but then again every gaming scene I've been a part of has always had that so maybe my perspective is skewed. I do think they need to have headsets for the players though since the sound of people just masks out the sound of things like assists in mvc.

Also when Idra is your bad boy of the scene you've got an extremely dull scene in terms of player personality.

Golf claps at SC2 tournaments? The hell have you been watching? They get pretty rowdy, but it isn't heckling.

TGMIII

Golf claps at SC2 tournaments? The hell have you been watching? They get pretty rowdy, but it isn't heckling.

It's not heckling at fighting game events either, at least not any event 2009 and on. I'm obviously not being serious in saying people golf clap games but the SC2 community is just super timid to me, a lot of the community don't seem to have a thick skin at all I mean look at the "OMG BM" threads on TL constantly. I get that, that doesn't cover the entire community but again it all seems really touchy. Crowds for SC2 don't really get loud like other games I've played in or been in attendance to do, it seems a lot more respectful which is great but it's all a little boring for me. That's not to say other communities getting hype is people just disrespecting each other it's just a different way of coming across I guess.

Don't get me wrong I'm a SC2 fan myself and I'm not slating the community in any way but I just come from a competitive gaming background where things are fairly aggressive and it's stuck with me. When the hight of SC2 bad mouthing is idra calling someone shit I can't help but laugh.

Odinson

Thor is slept on because of easier to play characters but he is a solid character in Ultimate. His buffs were what he needed and is a force to reckoned with if you have the right assist.

Yo Thor sux. jk

Zero annoys the crap out of me. He's got range on the ground. Ive gone air to air with him. He can cross me up at superjump height with the lightning move xx buster into full combo. So dumb. Need to lock him down with assist.

Agreed. Zero is annoying.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
This reminds me of another thing that I need to talk about. If Vergil is fucking sitting on 4 bars and is the 2nd character in the roster... if he goes Devil Trigger than his Dark Angel hyper should have priority OVER any input during the Devil Trigger start up. There have been so many times I have gone from Devil Trigger -> Iron Avenger because of this nonsense. Now I basically do Devil Trigger -> X factor -> Dark Angel.

I did this just the other day. Devil Trigger (Vergil), DHC into Devil Trigger (Dante). I was like, "Huh. That's certainly not what I wanted."

It was the first night I was really trying Vergil, so it took me by surprise.

Bizazedo

That would explain the dropped soap in UMVC3 top 8. I mean I KNOW that everyone of us here would drop simple BBCS combos in that position too. But these guys ARE professionals and when you play Marvel you play in environments like this a lot so you have to get used to it.

Like said before, you need some thick ass skin to play Marvel in that environment.

Everyone was dropping combos, it was pitiful. And I don't know how to explain it.

I was there. Even reverse OCV'd a team in Marvel teams when it got to me on anchor and our team didn't get stopped until we hit Noel Brown / Dieminion / Wong. It was pretty fun.

...but the stations sucked. I have no idea what it was. Some were CRT's, some were monitors (not ASUS), all PS3's, but I couldn't get ANY of my combos consistently. And it wasn't tournament jitters (well, not 100%).

It was weird.

Like, in singles I got paired against Unknown. I was wrecking him, beating him pillar to post, but I couldn't complete any of my combos. It sucked. He had no idea how to stop my ghetto reset with Zero / Nova and I was cutting him down, but I just couldn't finish it. Still went three matches. He even gave me props and said I had him.

Fine. I go two more matches and then get paired against Dragongod. On the same system as I used against Unknown.

Now, that match went a bit differently and even under ideal conditions I have doubts about whether I'd have won :). He was really good. But, we didn't have ideal conditions. Still dropped combos.

Afterwards I leaned over and was like "Don't take this the wrong way, please, it probably wouldn't have ended differently, but I gotta ask. Were you having trouble with dragon punch motions?"

He laughed and confirmed he was having serious problems, too, and we "shared a moment". Seems like a good guy, honestly.

So..I dunno, Dahbomb. The only thing I can say is the timing seemed to vary from machine to machine and that might've been fucking with people. I didn't get time to do casuals on them to get accustomed and there were only 9 setups for AE and 9 for Marvel for 250+ people sooooooooooooo.

I still enjoyed myself, but it wasn't ideal conditions.

thor has a lot of tools, but a lot of them aren't particularly good except for his mighty hurricane which gets blown up by anyone who knows how to pushblock and/or upback.

yes hes a big character with good mobility but his buttons are ass. if you can block nemesis, hulk, sent buttons, then 100% you should be able to block thor's buttons.

with a good lockdown assist, he can be pretty deadly. but without it, he's pretty meh.

Kimosabae

Banned
I can't imagine that people dropping stuff wasn't, at least partially, a result of everyone experimenting with all types of shit leading up to NEC. Wong and Rog, i.e., probably didn't start seriously considering Wolverine/Wesker until the last week, when they started to lack confidence in any of the new teams they were trying up till' that point. Being in sync with your team is more than being able to complete combos with your characters. Dropping combos is a symptom of not being completely comfortable with your team more than anything.

mr. puppy

Banned
surprised that viper players did so poorly at the tourney. or in general characters with reversals did really bad, and there were no GTFO assists at all, everyone just went in like you would expect east coast people to do :\

Kimosabae

Banned
surprised that viper players did so poorly at the tourney. or in general characters with reversals did really bad, and there were no GTFO assists at all, everyone just went in like you would expect east coast people to do :\

Except East Coast is known for being lame and not going in.

It's not surprising that characters that require some execution did poorly in this tournament at all.

Grecco

I can't imagine that people dropping stuff wasn't, at least partially, a result of everyone experimenting with all types of shit leading up to NEC. Wong and Rog, i.e., probably didn't start seriously considering Wolverine/Wesker until the last week, when they started to lack confidence in any of the new teams they were trying up till' that point. Being in sync with your team is more than being able to complete combos with your characters. Dropping combos is a symptom of not being completely comfortable with your team more than anything.

Both Wong and Rog were on the Wesker bandwagon on day -1. Wesker was on Rogs team on day one and Justin was pretty clear when he was at Big Two that his Iron Fist team was for casuals he was gonna use his Vanilla team Storm/Wesker/Akuma at the nextm ajor.

If anything i think droping stuff was because of PS3/Laggy monitors more than anthing.

Kimosabae

Banned
Both Wong and Rog were on the Wesker bandwagon on day -1. Wesker was on Rogs team on day one and Justin was pretty clear when he was at Big Two that his Iron Fist team was for casuals he was gonna use his Vanilla team Storm/Wesker/Akuma at the nextm ajor.

If anything i think droping stuff was because of PS3/Laggy monitors more than anthing.

Granted. But knowing what your team is going to be before a major and actually playing them are two different things, though.

*edit*

And I'm not trying to make excuses for anyone, I'm just taking possibilities into consideration like everyone else.

Kimosabae

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afwXSO9AhDA&feature=player_embedded#!

^^ I don't like posting this but this is the reverse angle of the final match with ChrisG showing how he basically stopped playing after the Shin drop. The breakdown was felt by everyone in the room and you could've heard people say at the back "it ain't over till it's over Chris! If he can do it to you... you can do it to him!"

I can't even call this a "choke" but technically it is. While this input leniency thing is avoidable it still sucks to see.

Where Frantic at I know he feels me on this?

I can tip my hats off to that but one thing is for sure that at majors, tournament jitters run higher and new characters are on blast now. I have faith in the RETURN OF THE SONS OF SPARDA AND THE NOVA FORCE but it might not be at SCR. We'll see.

So many people have dropped Dante it's crazy. Jago was the only Dante in top 8.

I haven't tested this 100%, but try doing ADDF with Iron Man immediately after an Air Grab. If your input reads 2+3 and not simply 3, you'll get ADDB (1 input). There doesn't have to be a 1 input anywhere in the input systems memory for this to happen. It's absolutely bizarre and absolutely asinine. There's more to the input leniency that just a large buffer window and priority to specific motions.

This game is such ass.

Trey

That face ChrisG had on after the loss was filthy. Holy shit, never seen a game break someone like that before.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Everyone was dropping combos, it was pitiful. And I don't know how to explain it.

I was there. Even reverse OCV'd a team in Marvel teams when it got to me on anchor and our team didn't get stopped until we hit Noel Brown / Dieminion / Wong. It was pretty fun.

...but the stations sucked. I have no idea what it was. Some were CRT's, some were monitors (not ASUS), all PS3's, but I couldn't get ANY of my combos consistently. And it wasn't tournament jitters (well, not 100%).

It was weird.

Like, in singles I got paired against Unknown. I was wrecking him, beating him pillar to post, but I couldn't complete any of my combos. It sucked. He had no idea how to stop my ghetto reset with Zero / Nova and I was cutting him down, but I just couldn't finish it. Still went three matches. He even gave me props and said I had him.

Fine. I go two more matches and then get paired against Dragongod. On the same system as I used against Unknown.

Now, that match went a bit differently and even under ideal conditions I have doubts about whether I'd have won :). He was really good. But, we didn't have ideal conditions. Still dropped combos.

Afterwards I leaned over and was like "Don't take this the wrong way, please, it probably wouldn't have ended differently, but I gotta ask. Were you having trouble with dragon punch motions?"

He laughed and confirmed he was having serious problems, too, and we "shared a moment". Seems like a good guy, honestly.

So..I dunno, Dahbomb. The only thing I can say is the timing seemed to vary from machine to machine and that might've been fucking with people. I didn't get time to do casuals on them to get accustomed and there were only 9 setups for AE and 9 for Marvel for 250+ people sooooooooooooo.

I still enjoyed myself, but it wasn't ideal conditions.

This explains a lot too.

Finally found a team I might settle on. I'm trying to get my lame game up to par, with the ability to rush down when needed.

Hawkeye - Greyhound
Doctor Doom - Hidden Missiles
Magneto- Estaka

The synergy isn't to shabby, I guess.

Azure J

That ChrisG Arturocam closeup was so fucking soul crushing, I lost hype for the rest of the event after I saw it the first time. You can definitely see that that was more than just a tournament jitter or player error just from the look on his face.

Something about this tourney was just weird for Marvel really. Can't put my finger on it, even though during the event I thought it was pretty good with some choice great moments.

Masamuna

Vergil and Iron Fist get along great surprisingly.

I don't think i'm seeing it. One of the few qualities IF has is that although he can do grown-ass man damage he usually needs to spend 2 bars to accomplish that. But if you're foregoing damage for meterbuilding there's definitely better batteries in the game. A safe DHC option for naked Iron Rage's is really good though and is something my old team lacked. Who do you use on point and what assists? It would definitely give me a better picture here.

In any case with a combination of me raging about the throw changes in ultimate (yay for task, boo for IF), me falling in love with KOF and Soul coming around the corner my interest in mahvel has dwindled a bit. I figure for the time being i'm just going to go ahead and drop IF for now and pick up Zero. He's been a character on my mind since Vanilla but I just never got around to learning him.

And I fucking LOVE to press buttons so there's that too.

While learning him i'm going to stick him on point of my old team and see how that works out (Zero/Task/Strider) but i've also been hearing things about Zero/Dante/Vergil. Can anybody shed some light on that?

Anth0ny

Not sure if old.

Mr. Niitsuma, people have been discovering infinites and bugs since UMvC3's release. When will these be fixed? - zyayokuhotenjin

Niitsuma: There is a patch coming before the year is over.

I was playing UMvC3 and started thinking about the update and how long this game's lifespan will be. - VINO200x

Niitsuma: There are no plans to update this game [e.g. Vanilla to Ultimate] past its current iteration.

I was recently watching NEC 12, and isn't Wesker way too strong? 7 of the Top 8 players used Wesker... by the way, what about a patch?
- Queza01

Niitsuma: A difficult problem. We've already started working on innumerable things, and getting it out by the end of the year is hard enough.

Bizazedo

I use Wesker, so I'm biased as hell, but the main problem with Wesker still seems to be that he didn't need the glasses mechanic (although if was what we all originally thought, it'd be fine) and X-factor makes him a juggernaut.

He's strong, but not unbearable, w/o X-factor imo. But, again, I use him, so I know the ranges on his teleports / what to expect.

I think it's really weird people didn't point out something was up with the monitors, but then again as Ski pointed out people didn't even bother to turn off the auto jump S thing. Maybe it was the energy in the room, I dunno. I'm sure the majority of tournies will take stuff like that more seriously, it was a bummer to see so many dropped combos.

JeTmAn81

X-Factor is great, just make sure the bonuses are balanced. I'm looking at you, Wesker and Sentinel. Also, get rid of the glasses thing for Wesker. He didn't need buffs.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
X-Factor is great, just make sure the bonuses are balanced. I'm looking at you, Wesker and Sentinel. Also, get rid of the glasses thing for Wesker. He didn't need buffs.

Wait you want them to lower sents xfactor even more? Cool if we are going with stupid statements can I get some more buffs to Arthur's Xfactor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom