• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeEarth

I'm looking for a new team with a UMvC3 new character, I love Hawkeye and Nemesis but I'm looking to switch it up. What do you guys think of a Wesker/Doom/Strider team? I think every character benefits with every other character's assists (otg assist, beam assist, and of course bullshit assist). The only issue is DHC synergy.

Eventually I want to switch Dr. Doom with Dr. Strange who also has a beam assist. But I want to get good with Strider before I try to put in another new character.

Grecco

I'm looking for a new team with a UMvC3 new character, I love Hawkeye and Nemesis but I'm looking to switch it up. What do you guys think of a Wesker/Doom/Strider team? I think every character benefits with every other character's assists (otg assist, beam assist, and of course bullshit assist). The only issue is DHC synergy.

Eventually I want to switch Dr. Doom with Dr. Strange who also has a beam assist. But I want to get good with Strider before I try to put in another new character.

I think its an insanely strong team with 3 of arguably the top 5 characters.

Solune

I have an 800K+ meterless combo with Iron Man, it requires 2 assists. Not that hard to do. They increased the scaling limit on Iron Man's specials so that if you manage to do two Repulsor Blast + Smart Bombs in one combo it basically boosts your meterless damage to unfathomable levels. The combo with Proton Cannon is over a million.

Need that footage Dahbomb! Or if you have a youtube vid =p. So I can stop saying Tony sucks.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

That's a fantastic team. I think Max runs it. Wesker and Doom loooove hard knockdowns, Strider gives it to them.

Frantic

LOL I am now ASHAMED of my Iron Man combo. That's off of a clean hit... Spencer does TOD combos off of a throw/command throw.

TODs OFF OF THROWS AND COMMAND THROWS! That is unheard of in this game and I am confident in saying that Spencer has the highest "practical" damage in that game as of now. SMH why the hell didn't Capcom nerf the Wires when they did to Spider Man?

If Spider Man still had his imbalanced Web Throw he would have meterless TOD combos and would definitely be in S tier.
Spider-Man got the short end of this unscaled stick. Capcom is biased towards their web swinger, I guess.

Also, I saw a video of Frank/Trish level up setups... Gave Dante/Trish/Frank a shot. Instant Level 5 off a Dante DHC. Hell yeah.

CPS2

Any chance you can do a video that covers air combos and how to properly execute them? Maybe a whole video on Nova and Magneto combo loops?

I can't do either of their combos for the life of me. :/

This is probably really obvious but the one i see people doing a lot is launch, sj.M, fly, LH, dash H, dash H, etc. Its a good starting point.

Dahbomb

Need that footage Dahbomb! Or if you have a youtube vid =p. So I can stop saying Tony sucks.
My combo notation:
J.S, cr. L, cr.M, st.H Fly j.M j.H j. Up+H, j.S, j.M, j.M, j.H, d+H, j.S, cr.M, H S j.M, j.M, j.H, j. d+H, call assist, Smart Bombs, assist hits, Repulsor Blast -> Repulsor spread, call assist, Smart Bomb, assist hits, Repulsor Blast -> Repulsor Spread, Smart Bombs, Proton Cannon.

A variety of assists can be used to follow up the Smart Bomb OTG. I have used Dorm Dark Hole, Centurion Rush, Rapid Slash, Jam Session etc.

The combo looks similar to this (different starter and assists, same finisher and ideology): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzkPYgCeuE&feature=player_embedded

Peep this video for some different Iron Man combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpbUWssxoiY&feature=player_embedded#! The combo that I use is #4 on there I believe.

Combo variety and damage is something Iron Man does NOT lack in UMVC3. It's landing that first hit.

My combo without an assists does over 700K without assists for 1 bar. The damage you get with assists for IM is just obscene (well not as obscene as Spencer clearly).

Swag IM combos if you are into them

That damage. Wow.

Which leads me to a question: I'm having trouble finding a team with good synergy. I like to run Wesker and Dorm, but can't really find someone to round it out. I like Doom and Stark for their beam assists, but if and when I have to run them on point, I'm a mess.

Is it bad that I'm basically using them strictly for their assists? I guess over time I'll be able to improve my play with them, but my progress is slow. Team building has always been a problem with me since vanilla.

zlatko

Banned
That damage. Wow.

Which leads me to a question: I'm having trouble finding a team with good synergy. I like to run Wesker and Dorm, but can't really find someone to round it out. I like Doom and Stark for their beam assists, but if and when I have to run them on point, I'm a mess.

Is it bad that I'm basically using them strictly for their assists? I guess over time I'll be able to improve my play with them, but my progress is slow. Team building has always been a problem with me since vanilla.

Try Hawkeye.

Dahbomb

You should play one of my vanilla teams which was Wesker/Dormammu/Iron Man.

Only Iron Man now sucks as an anchor, you want him at 2nd spot. Wesker + Iron Man is godly, there is a whole 1 and a half hour video on them that still pretty much holds true (Marvel 1.0). You can mix and match that team's order, you can have Dorm/IM/Wesker or Wesker/IM/Dorm. Dorm gets combos off of both assists and so does Wesker. Just do d/f+H with both characters after calling an assist and just launch.

With IM on 2nd you will at least have more play time and learn with him. IM wants some space to work with, he has long ranged limbs and as shown in the combos can lead into high damage. He can combo off of air throws but it's different in UMVC3. IM excels at controlling the mid screen, so you basically want to choose the appropriate normal, special and even air dash. For up close pressure and mix ups, just do straight up to down dash and mix overhead j.L and cr.Ls. For mid range, do a box dash (straight forward air dash at a low height) and put out a button like j.H or j.d+H. At closer range, you can attempt a cross up with j.S after a box dash. At full screen, you want to do super jump, toss out a Smart bomb and then down forward air dash in. You can combo off of Repulsor Blast into Repulsor Spread using Smart Bomb -> Cr.M launcher. You want to space out opponents with your long ranged normals and with cr.H into either Unibeam and Repulsor spread. You can also go in the air throw out Unibeams, Smart bombs and throw out j.H's for space control. IM is a difficult character to learn because you have to use particular moves at particular times and it takes a long time to learn what works in which situation.

Nyoro SF

Wesker with Doom's beam assist is probably the cheapest combination in the game, so you're on the right track. But I would get better with Doom first, then mess around until you find an anchor.

http://fans.marvel.com/marvel_inter...pcom_3_alternate_costumes:_the_evil_twin_pack

At one point, the dev team considered dressing Hsien-ko in pajamas, a cook outfit or even son goku style from Pocket Fighter, but ultimately (ha!) decided fans would prefer to see an homage to her sister Mei-Ling. They looked at various versions of Mei-Ling, from games to anime to art, and compiled aspects of each into this unique design. For one source of inspiration, check out this clip from the Darkstalkers anime.

That sounds awesome. Her cook outfit is hilarious and a Son Goku alt with no sleeves would've been pretty wild.
The world ends in 2012, your 'future' is invalid.
The world can't end until we get a full HD generation from Nintendo. The cosmos itself won't allow this.
Sounds like a fair trade to me. Do we get Gambit in UMVC3 AE edition?
No, you get Daredevil.

Old school Mahvel Marvel(@_@) fans get a nice consolation prize though.
Wesker with Doom's beam assist is probably the cheapest combination in the game, so you're on the right track. But I would get better with Doom first, then mess around until you find an anchor.
Akuma for anchor? I can't think of many other characters that offer another good assist, DHC/THC synergy and good XF3 performance at the same time.

koryuken

Watch me get accused of being a sheep again lol

but Clockwork said this would happen in July, Everybody would jump on the Vergil bandwagon and then most would drop him.

I am not a fraud. I still love Vergil.

PS. I stole Unknown's team from NEC. I call it team troll... it is very very good online lol.

Ummmmm..... She Hulk probably took the slot of best Avenger in vanilla. Yes she is an Avenger.

And agree with Dahbomb's list.

I knew Hawkeye wouldn't be low damage but his damage would be based off of the poison arrow. That tools is so awesome.

GatorBait

Damn it...Bar Fights in Los Angeles this Sunday starting at 6 p.m...I'm in L.A. that week on a business trip, but my plane doesn't get to LAX until 8 p.m.

:(

Degen

MDnvo.jpg

I'll pass on this costume list because f*** Vergil, but that super-form has to be the most metal thing in this game.

Dahbomb

So sad about Sparda over Nelo Angelo in Vergil's alt.

I knew Hawkeye wouldn't be low damage but his damage would be based off of the poison arrow. That tools is so awesome.
Pretty much... Hawkeye does a lot of damage if you play him like ChrisG. It's sad that he didn't pump meter in to kill characters because he liked to save meter. 90K unscaled special was always going to lead into damaging combos.

Also it's probably a glitch but doing poison combos with Hawkeye doesn't register the poison damage in the combo. I am doing a 500K combo but I am know it's well over 700K because I squeezed in that poison shot twice in there.

Dahbomb

Vergil guide by FC Jago

He did a better job of this than I thought he would. Went over his normals well enough as well as ways to play Vergil's neutral game with the Helm Breakers, Starfall into Round Trip, staggering block strings for frame traps and some footsies info. Emphasized that Vergil can't whiff cancel his normals but can in DT. Should've shown all the moves that are buffed in DT which include ALL of Vergil's specials.

Using Spiral Swords as a way to push the opponent in the corner is pretty dumb because in that time you could've performed at least two mixups on the character or an unblockable set up.

If anyone wants Vergil info or tips just ask me. LOL.

*Hsien-Ko in MVC3 rant 9001*

She had everything necessary to be a high B/low A tier character at worst. Solo high-low & left-right mixups, 1-Frame command grabs, speed, mobility, numerous potential means of combo extension that weren't all asinine as fuck (I still can't get over how c.H doesn't OTG), and a decent speed crossup dash. How she turned out that way is a damn mystery of the Ancient Aliens variety.

"I don't know, therefore Capcom..."
She would make every character in the game run away from her if they made her faithfully.

I actually believe this could be true...
Ummmmm..... She Hulk probably took the slot of best Avenger in vanilla. Yes she is an Avenger.

And agree with Dahbomb's list.

I forgot Vanilla She Hulk(she is so garbage now that I can't remember her lololol). She was definitely the best Avenger without a doubt.

No, not a glitch with Hawkeye's poison arrows. You aren't doing damage to the player but the player's health is decreasing. Why his low damage BnBs are so mischevious. I just did a 700k combo with 1 bar not including the poision damage but what, your Dante/Vergil/Nova died? How?

She Hulk/Hawkeye both were mainstays on the Avengers team for about two decades and even more for Hawkeye.

Let us not discuss Bendisvengers.

Dahbomb

Best avenger is Wolverine.

Because he's the best there is. At everything.

You aren't doing damage to the player but the player's health is decreasing.
My mind is full of fuck right now. How can the player's health decrease if you aren't doing damage to them?

Guesong

Should Vergil be used on point or as anchor?

I have him as second on my Iron Fist team, with IF on point, but perhaps IF would benefit from having more meter to whack around with. Anchor is on rotation atm, can't seem to find a good solid compliment that helps IF and V to get in.

Though Vergil do need his fair load of meter as well so is on point even desirable.

Hmm.

Nikashi

Banned
I still can't block in this game, every match is me immediately gettnig rushed down and the moment I drop a block string, boom, it's over.

Should I just keep trying to learn to block and figure out where I can combo back or should I just abandon this game? I don't understand how people do these GIGANTIC 10-20 second triple relaunch combos, my execution is GARBAGE. I can MAYBE relaunch 1 out of 5 times with Nova, because his F+H only hits if you hit the ground first or JUST after, which I am finding impossible to make happen consistently, leaving me open.

Also, is this game REALLY tier dependant, because all I ever fight online is Wesker/Doom/Spencer/Zero teams, or is that just 'hey these characters won a tourney so t hey're popular now)?

Zero I have no answer to yet, but I have trouble getting in IN GENERAL. I wish I could just pick some characters I like and not be worried that the particular assists and characters I pick mesh together perfectly or I'm dead.

Detrimatrix helped me a little bit but I still feel REALLY REALLY lost.

Note : I played almost no MvC2, and MvC3 I had to get rid of early because I wanted MK :p

Find a sparring buddy if you need to learn how to block.

Start doing Ft10 with them. Blocking is the MOST IMPORTANT skill in Mahvel. I know this is unseen by most but if you can learn how to block in this game you can help keep your character's alive since this game is a game based on high octane gameplay with 20 mixups a second.

EDIT: Dahbomb, they implemented the poison system used in RPGs into this game. So Hawkeye is a normal type Pokemon with every type of move possible and toxic.

Nikashi

Banned
Find a sparring buddy if you need to learn how to block.

Start doing Ft10 with them. Blocking is the MOST IMPORTANT skill in Mahvel. I know this is unseen by most but if you can learn how to block in this game you can help keep your character's alive since this game is a game based on high octane gameplay with 20 mixups a second.

Ft10?

Anyways, AS I KEEP SAYING anyone in this thread can hit me up for scrub games, but no one has added me at all, so right now I have no choice but to play randoms which are all HARDCORE TRYHARD people who seem to have been playing for like a frigging decade. Still, I just get so fucked up by cross ups + assists at the same time, if I block the wrong side for one frame or something it's over. I suppose it's probably the same as coming into Street Fighter IV without having played 2 or 3 :p

I don't wanna think I'm too late for this game but it DOES feel like I'm so far behind I'll never catch up.

Dahbomb

Should Vergil be used on point or as anchor?

I have him as second on my Iron Fist team, with IF on point, but perhaps IF would benefit from having more meter to whack around with. Anchor is on rotation atm, can't seem to find a good solid compliment that helps IF and V to get in.

Though Vergil do need his fair load of meter as well so is on point even desirable.

Hmm.
Depends on if you want to learn Vergil or if you just want to scrap cheap wins with him.

The more I play Vergil the more I believe he is the best at 2nd spot. Rapid Slash assist is really good for corner mix ups, lockdown and for keep away the pushback from the assist is the best in the game. Spiral Swords DHC do a ton of damage and basically allow Vergil to function at his best... when he is hitting and mix up opponents while burning meter.

Iron Fist is forever a point character. He is designed for it. IF doesn't get benefit from having more meter, the 1 meter he starts off with at the start of the match is enough to kill characters with.

You need a horizontal projectile assist on that team for sure. Doom, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Taskmaster, Magneto, Dante etc.

So Hawkeye is a normal type Pokemon with every type of move possible and toxic.
OH GOD NO... not with this POKEMON shit again.

Also, is this game REALLY tier dependant, because all I ever fight online is Wesker/Doom/Spencer/Zero teams, or is that just 'hey these characters won a tourney so t hey're popular now)?
At your level, it's definitely NOT tier dependent. Every character in the game has obnoxious, dangerous tools to bring to the team to win matches with. Those characters you listed are strong in the game but they aren't unbeatable or anything. A smart team construction is way more feared than a few strong characters. A character like Sentinel completes a team due to his assets like strong DHCs and assist when individually on point he isn't as strong as some other characters.

Having a sparring buddy helps and identifying what set ups you are weak to also helps. Once you learn to deal with these set ups you will realize a lot of the stuff you see online gets crumpled once you block their "hard to block" mix up. Combos aren't that hard, OTG window can be extended by delaying your aerial chains (delay hitting B and C a bit, then delay the S even more) and always jumping up/forward instead of just up. Nova's f+H is a bit timing dependent but not hard especially if you take these pointers to heart.

Ft10?

Anyways, AS I KEEP SAYING anyone in this thread can hit me up for scrub games, but no one has added me at all, so right now I have no choice but to play randoms which are all HARDCORE TRYHARD people who seem to have been playing for like a frigging decade. Still, I just get so fucked up by cross ups + assists at the same time, if I block the wrong side for one frame or something it's over. I suppose it's probably the same as coming into Street Fighter IV without having played 2 or 3 :p

I don't wanna think I'm too late for this game but it DOES feel like I'm so far behind I'll never catch up.

Are you on PSN or Live? I need to learn how to block too.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Don't play MVC3 like 2. Sanford and Yipes would tell you that. I'm pretty good in 2 but get blown up in 3. The two games are almost entirely different. Playing the original would have helped. At this point it's best to just grind it out. You will get slaughtered but make progress if you stick to it. The will to survive and instincts should force you to get better.

JeTmAn81

I still can't block in this game, every match is me immediately gettnig rushed down and the moment I drop a block string, boom, it's over.

Should I just keep trying to learn to block and figure out where I can combo back or should I just abandon this game? I don't understand how people do these GIGANTIC 10-20 second triple relaunch combos, my execution is GARBAGE. I can MAYBE relaunch 1 out of 5 times with Nova, because his F+H only hits if you hit the ground first or JUST after, which I am finding impossible to make happen consistently, leaving me open.

Zero I have no answer to yet, but I have trouble getting in IN GENERAL. I wish I could just pick some characters I like and not be worried that the particular assists and characters I pick mesh together perfectly or I'm dead.

Detrimatrix helped me a little bit but I still feel REALLY REALLY lost.

Note : I played almost no MvC2, and MvC3 I had to get rid of early because I wanted MK :p

If you're getting offensive pressure the entire game, you could try some characters with projectile moves and start firing those off to keep them off you. With Dante I'll do a lot of back airdashing into Air Guitar (purple ball in the air) to keep opponents away when needed. I play Taskmaster as well so his arrows are perfectly suited for that. But there should be something you can do to create some breathing room by zoning and running away. Also, chicken blocking (jump up and back, negate high/low mixups).

Also, those really big combos everyone does look really easy but can sometimes have some very specific timing to them. You only really learn those by practicing them in training mode a bunch of times until you've got everything burned into muscle memory. Some characters have easier combos than others. Hawkeye is pretty simple. I use him and other characters to zone precisely because I still have a hard time dealing with insane rushdown and prefer to keep my opponents at a distance and guess how they'll try to approach me.

Burning Water

Neo Member
Vergil guide by FC Jago

He did a better job of this than I thought he would. Went over his normals well enough as well as ways to play Vergil's neutral game with the Helm Breakers, Starfall into Round Trip, staggering block strings for frame traps and some footsies info. Emphasized that Vergil can't whiff cancel his normals but can in DT. Should've shown all the moves that are buffed in DT which include ALL of Vergil's specials.

Using Spiral Swords as a way to push the opponent in the corner is pretty dumb because in that time you could've performed at least two mixups on the character or an unblockable set up.

If anyone wants Vergil info or tips just ask me. LOL.

So when's that Vergil guide coming =p

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Live, Nikashi is my gamertag, I am down for a Live lobby with anyone just please understand I am REALLY REALLY bad at this game so I'd appreciate you guys like, not immediately destroying me >_>

You should add MahvelGAF, look at the tag's friends, and invite them to games.

I need help making a team. I'm not good at sticking with one team or even creating a team with good synergy. I am new to the game so my skill level isn't exactly high.

I like using: Nova, Ryu, Spencer, Hulk and Dormammu.

I just need a team to STICK with so that I can get better at the game instead of switching every other match. If preferable, I'd like to use one of the above guys in the team. Right now, I've been leaning towards Nova/Ryu/Hulk.

Axis

Live, Nikashi is my gamertag, I am down for a Live lobby with anyone just please understand I am REALLY REALLY bad at this game so I'd appreciate you guys like, not immediately destroying me >_>

i'll add you in a few minutes if you want to play? we've played sf4 before i'm pretty sure ^_^

gt: vexco

I think everyone is overlooking Captain America for S tier. He's so much bullshit, right next to Spencer. Captain America and Spencer make Wesker look like a thoughtful character.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Find solace in knowing your not worse than me.

I was gonna reply to the Wesker nonsense some more but it's fizzled out and all is well in MahvelGAF so.. forget it.

Also, I'm officially shopping around a replacement for Iron Fist. I still love Iron Fist, I just need a proper team to keep my sanity at a low execution level.

So Ryu/Iron Man/???

I'm guessing a strong anchor with an OTG assist, though I'm not exactly sure what is "needed" by those two of my characters otherwise. Dormammu and occasionally Skrull held that spot in Vanilla (Hulk if I'm feeling trollish), who im not opposed to, if people can suggest strats, but I'll take any suggestions. Currently liking Nova too. Also bonus points for properly colour-coordinated teams.

Dahbomb

There is no good space covering assist on any of these characters, the only thing that comes to mind is Dark hole and it's serviceable at best. This means that you are going to have trouble getting in with these characters safely or controlling space.

A good beginner team to learn would be something like Hulk/Ryu/Hawkeye or Hulk/Ryu/Sentinel. You can basically switch around the first two characters with your own characters but you need a GOOD assist on deck for your team.

I think everyone is overlooking Captain America for S tier. He's so much bullshit, right next to Spencer. Captain America and Spencer make Wesker look like a thoughtful character.
How the hell is Captain America in the same tier as Wesker and Spencer? He's good but not that good.

So Ryu/Iron Man/???
There is really only one choice and it's Wesker. You know it. And all black team like a boss.

Try Hawkeye.

I've been thinking of playing as him, if only to better understand how to deal with him in matches.

You should play one of my vanilla teams which was Wesker/Dormammu/Iron Man.

Only Iron Man now sucks as an anchor, you want him at 2nd spot. Wesker + Iron Man is godly, there is a whole 1 and a half hour video on them that still pretty much holds true (Marvel 1.0). You can mix and match that team's order, you can have Dorm/IM/Wesker or Wesker/IM/Dorm. Dorm gets combos off of both assists and so does Wesker. Just do d/f+H with both characters after calling an assist and just launch.

With IM on 2nd you will at least have more play time and learn with him. IM wants some space to work with, he has long ranged limbs and as shown in the combos can lead into high damage. He can combo off of air throws but it's different in UMVC3. IM excels at controlling the mid screen, so you basically want to choose the appropriate normal, special and even air dash. For up close pressure and mix ups, just do straight up to down dash and mix overhead j.L and cr.Ls. For mid range, do a box dash (straight forward air dash at a low height) and put out a button like j.H or j.d+H. At closer range, you can attempt a cross up with j.S after a box dash. At full screen, you want to do super jump, toss out a Smart bomb and then down forward air dash in. You can combo off of Repulsor Blast into Repulsor Spread using Smart Bomb -> Cr.M launcher. You want to space out opponents with your long ranged normals and with cr.H into either Unibeam and Repulsor spread. You can also go in the air throw out Unibeams, Smart bombs and throw out j.H's for space control. IM is a difficult character to learn because you have to use particular moves at particular times and it takes a long time to learn what works in which situation.

Thanks much for this info, Dah. I guess there's no way around it, and I just have to put in more work with Stark.

You're so right about IM, though. He's got fancy variance on combos, but getting that first hit in to start it all off is tough.

I'm only good in training mode with Doom. It's pathetic as hell.

Ft10?

You and me can catch up together. GT is GUnstarheroes77, just sent you a friend request.

JeTmAn81

I need help making a team. I'm not good at sticking with one team or even creating a team with good synergy. I am new to the game so my skill level isn't exactly high.

I just need a team to STICK with so that I can get better at the game instead of switching every other match. If preferable, I'd like to use one of the above guys in the team. Right now, I've been leaning towards Nova/Ryu/Hulk.

To be honest, I'm not sure if team order is of paramount importance for someone who doesn't already know the game pretty well. It can make a difference, but really knowing each individual character comes first. You'll do a lot better with a poorly composed team of characters you know how to play than with a well composed team of characters that you aren't very good with.

It's easiest to stick with and learn characters that you like, and it sounds like you prefer Nova and Ryu the most. Spencer and Dormammu are better characters than Hulk (who deserves his own team with the Jade Giant on point, IMO), so if you're starting out, Ryu/Nova/Spencer might be a good team to practice with. All three characters are good on point, I think Nova's Centurian Rush assist, which hits high, could help Ryu out, and Spencer is a great anchor.

Just work on learning your characters and what their strengths and weaknesses are, as well as blocking and movement fundamentals. There's a lot of trial and error to the game, much of which is down to learning the matchups and finding out how the other characters play.

There is no good space covering assist on any of these characters, the only thing that comes to mind is Dark hole and it's serviceable at best. This means that you are going to have trouble getting in with these characters safely or controlling space.

A good beginner team to learn would be something like Hulk/Ryu/Hawkeye or Hulk/Ryu/Sentinel. You can basically switch around the first two characters with your own characters but you need a GOOD assist on deck for your team.

Thank you. I'll try out the both teams tomorrow to see which one I prefer more. I don't mind replacing most of those characters, its just that I'd prefer to have one of the ones I've mentioned just for the enjoyment factor.

Edit: Thanks JeTmAn81, I'll try that team out too.

Solune

Definitely. Can you imagine if they slapped all the Ultimate buffs on Vanilla Dante?

Also, if you want to say 'WTF SPENCER', check out this video.
LOL that pointless reset at the end indeed. Also I love how this video is the team I'm using. Still preferring plasma to get in though.
IronMan Tech

That was some good shit, It's like someone mentioned before that it seems they improved most character's abilities as point characters (Zero, Iron Man, Akuma, Ryu, Arthur, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom