• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I saw him use Wesker/Doom/Pheonix. He switches Pheonix out with Strider.
Kinda stoked to see F. Champ and Viscants Phoenixes. And if they do good, I wonder if they'll start a new age of bandwagoners or people would still write her off as too high risk. The reason why so many turned to the dark side was that the Phoenix risk/reward turned out to be much more favourable on the reward end, but now that the gamble has been kind of intensified with all the balances and systems tweaks and stuff, I wonder if and how willing people would be to give Phoenix another shot.

We've been through this a hundred times and I know a lot of GAFers agree, but I would so, SO play Phoenix if the Dark element wasn't there and she had regular health and everything. She's one of the most fun members of the cast to play. I need to see Karst get on the PSN stream or something to see how he does it.

kirblar

Kinda stoked to see F. Champ and Viscants Phoenixes. And if they do good, I wonder if they'll start a new age of bandwagoners or people would still write her off as too high risk. The reason why so many turned to the dark side was that the Phoenix risk/reward turned out to be much more favourable on the reward end, but now that the gamble has been kind of intensified with all the balances and systems tweaks and stuff, I wonder if and how willing people would be to give Phoenix another shot.

We've been through this a hundred times and I know a lot of GAFers agree, but I would so, SO play Phoenix if the Dark element wasn't there and she had regular health and everything. She's one of the most fun members of the cast to play. I need to see Karst get on the PSN stream or something to see how he does it.
The big nerf to Phoenix was the nerf to your Meter gain from taking damage- now you *might* get a bar from having your point taken out. Was the change in meter build caused by switching from unscaled damage taken to scaled damage taken when getting hit- it would explain the severity of the drop.

Vergil players, I need help figuring out something with his BnBs:

A large majority seem to go L > M > H > f.H xx Rising Sun xx Trick > sj.H > S > H > f.H > varies...

I have problems jumping up to the opponent after hitting H to cancel the Rising Sun into Trick, especially when I have the previous hits of the combo adding to the likelihood they'll flip out sooner (hitstun decay?). Any tips on getting that sj.H (or sj.M if it's better) to connect?

I sj. M as soon I see the Vergil teleport. I also dont hit confirm the sj.M, I press sj.H right after sj. M.

mr. puppy

Banned
anyone ever screw around with X-23? I'm trying Trish/X-23/Doom.......there is a lot of synergy on that team and I swear to god I can make Trish a high damage character if I fiddle around with it enough. I might drop Dante/Strider/Task since its kindof bandwagon for me.....

I think that Hawkeye is the new Cable except he has some mix up options via his trick shot, quicker, can fill the screen up with more projectiles, and much more mobile. And his winlines are biwinning.

Yeah, I went there.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think that Hawkeye is the new Cable except he has some mix up options via his trick shot, quicker, can fill the screen up with more projectiles, and much more mobile. And his winlines are biwinning.

Yeah, I went there.
^ Will be a blow up in 10 years when MvC4 comes out and we all realize Hsien-Ko mirrors are the metagame.

If that happens, I think we all will have been blown up.

Me, Karst, SolarPowered, Dahbomb.... and so on.

Everybody would scared by the tech discovered and cry themselves to sleep.

Dahbomb

Viscant is using a new team of Wesker/Doom/Strider. It's going to be super cheap when people see Wesker + Strider resets for the first time.

FChamp might go Phoenix but who knows really. When it's his ass on the line he drops Phoenix.

Viscant believing Zero is the best character in the game is late to the party. If I wasn't banned day 1 of UMVC3's release I would've been screaming that at the top of my lungs. Now it's like "meh" at Zero being #1.

Well, Viscant thinks Hawkeye is top five. Kinda scary that is.
What were his other top 5's? Hawkeye is great but not top 5 IMO. He's probably the best dedicated zoner/keepaway character in the game though.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Viscant believing Zero is the best character in the game is late to the party. If I wasn't banned day 1 of UMVC3's release I would've been screaming that at the top of my lungs.

How very irresponsible of you not to be here to warn the masses!

Grecco

Viscant is using a new team of Wesker/Doom/Strider. It's going to be super cheap when people see Wesker + Strider resets for the first time.

FChamp might go Phoenix but who knows really. When it's his ass on the line he drops Phoenix.

Viscant believing Zero is the best character in the game is late to the party. If I wasn't banned day 1 of UMVC3's release I would've been screaming that at the top of my lungs. Now it's like "meh" at Zero being #1.

What were his other top 5's? Hawkeye is great but not top 5 IMO. He's probably the best dedicated zoner/keepaway character in the game though.

In the G4 thing he said its too early for a top 5. He said Zero/Doom/Spencer were strong but that time will tell if Vergil and Wesker are Top Tier.

Zero, Vergil, Hawkeye, Dante and Spencer. Disagree about Vergil and Spencer and Hawkeye at this stage.

My list is for certain Zero, Viper, Dante, Wesker(right now he may drop later) and currently I think Dorm is top 5 as well.

koryuken

Zero, Vergil, Hawkeye, Dante and Spencer. Disagree about Vergil and Spencer and Hawkeye at this stage.

My list is for certain Zero, Viper, Dante, Wesker(right now he may drop later) and currently I think Dorm is top 5 as well.

I really disagree about Dante. He is still very good, but his damage output is pretty bad in this game... I would not put Dante in top 5.

zlatko

Banned
I'll back up Viscant's statement that Hawkeye is top 5. We haven't even seen his super crazy shit me thinks, and Chris G showed us a little of his cheap stuff.

Time will tell, but Hawkeye has great assists, great zoning, that god like slide, can confirm off almost anything to big damage, AND he can be used in any of the three spots. If you save him for anchor, Gimlet punishes are nasty in xfactor.

zlatko

Banned
Is Nova top 10?

Fuck yes he is. I'll defend that till the end of time.

Massive damage combos, flight, can be used to DHC to safety with the rocket super to fly away, in conjunction with a projectile assist he can spam some javelins, and he has an instant over head set up.

Do not sleep on him. He went from my least favorite character of the new ones, to the character I built my team around. In Nova's own words:

Blue Blazes....I'M AWESOME!

Dahbomb

Just saw some place... Viscant's top 5 are Wesker, Vergil, Hawkeye, Zero and Spencer. He called Doom a staple and I would agree with that.

I don't think Vergil is top 5 in this game. He said something about people not doing effective combos with Vergil and I would agree some what... the combos people are doing with Vergil are either not optimized or just simply crappy. Vergil technically speaking can beat anyone in the top tier but he has to be careful with his normals more than anyone in the top tier and thus matches are lost where he whiffs a normal and gets taken for a ride. At his health, his safety issue is a liability that will keep him from performing well in tournaments but he will always be a threat that people have to deal with.

People have to learn Vergil for Vergil. Once you learn him as his own character, then you start utilizing ALL of his tools and build a game plan with him... you realize the power of his collective toolset and why Capcom put various limiters on him. He would be too good without these limiters. He already has some of the best whiff punishment in the game (basically he can whiff punish someone from 3/4th screen away), highest ranged sword normals, solid combo damage, resets up the ass, abare up the ass and tools that allow him to overcome any match up if he's allowed to burn resources.

His tools put him somewhere within the range of 5-15 in the game. Anyone below 15 Vergil just rofl stomps over.

Crimson's top 5 is the same as mine only instead of Dorm my other 5th person is UKNOWN. So you aren't going to get a tier list out of me any time soon. :p

Chavelo

This! Who's Viscant anyway? Dude needs to go back to his video game forum Neo... something and keep on posting about Vergil being SO awesome. Dahbomb for EVO champ... again! '11 and '12. You got this, mang.

I sj. M as soon I see the Vergil teleport. I also dont hit confirm the sj.M, I press sj.H right after sj. M.

Thanks, I'll try that out when I hit the lab later. Between trying to figure out how to use his trick to continue combos and learning bold cancels with Dante, my head is about to explode. This game needs a hitstun decay adjuster for training mode so I can at least teach my muscle memory the buttons I want to be hitting before I speed it up and can do it in matches... sort of the way rockband would let you practice parts of a song and slow the speed down so you could teach your fingers the progression/pattern.

Finally got to play a buddy on my stick. Shit was fraaaaaay.

Nova, Hawkeye, Wesker. Dat synergy. :D

Team Easy Button. :p

How very irresponsible of you not to be here to warn the masses!

Damn Skippy!

Fuck yes he is. I'll defend that till the end of time.

Massive damage combos, flight, can be used to DHC to safety with the rocket super to fly away, in conjunction with a projectile assist he can spam some javelins, and he has an instant over head set up.

Do not sleep on him. He went from my least favorite character of the new ones, to the character I built my team around. In Nova's own words:

Blue Blazes....I'M AWESOME!

Do I put him on point, 2nd or anchor? Does it matter for this character?

Grecco

Its funny though Viscant may claim Zero is the best character in the game but he doesnt run Zero in either of his 2 teams Wesker/Doom/Pheonix Wesker/Doom/Strider.

If that happens, I think we all will have been blown up.

Me, Karst, SolarPowered, Dahbomb.... and so on.

Everybody would scared by the tech discovered and cry themselves to sleep.
Hey, I've been among those who thinks Hsien-ko is underrated!

In fact, I still think Dr. Strange and Hsien-ko are BFFs, and the person to start running them together will make people respect both characters.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'll back up Viscant's statement that Hawkeye is top 5. We haven't even seen his super crazy shit me thinks, and Chris G showed us a little of his cheap stuff.

Time will tell, but Hawkeye has great assists, great zoning, that god like slide, can confirm off almost anything to big damage, AND he can be used in any of the three spots. If you save him for anchor, Gimlet punishes are nasty in xfactor.
The best part about Hawkeye for Chris G is that his j.H is fucking amazing. Air tech grab? Spam j.H which is a fantastic AA, and completely mindfucks people like Noel when he can just jump up/back at any assist or aerial encounter people try to throw at him. It's virtually impossible to get in on his Hawkeye, he has ultimate air control and if you slip up, air grab > death.

Is Nova top 10?
Whoa, did you just get un-juniored or am I tripping?

Gonna miss the first two hours :(

Do I put him on point, 2nd or anchor? Does it matter for this character?

He probably works well anywhere. I can't see why he wouldn't, exactly, but I'm not cap'n analyst. From all the stuff zlatko says, he doesn't need meter, so you don't need a battery to build for him, he can go first if you like... and since he hits like "a grown-ass man" (copyright Yipes), I'm sure his well-rounded toolset would be great as an anchor with XF3. His position probably depends more on who you want to use with him.

zlatko

Banned
Nova works well in pretty much any slot to be honest. Point/Anchor probably more than 2nd slot.

His best position is point. With two assists covering him he can do nasty shit.

I'll be working on it later, but I'm pretty sure he can call in wesker low gun shot and do his instant air over head to just open people up.

He isn't shabby as a 2nd character either since your point can abuse his over head assist for some good stuff, but you need to know his advanced combos so you can save the meter more for your anchor unless you can confirm a kill. The main issue with him as people know is that some of his moves take from his red health, so you have to be mindful of that as well on where you put him, because it can limit your tool set and make him easier to kill if you are just tossing away health you could have restored by tagging him out.

I suggest using him for point and just go in.

Dahbomb

Hawkeye's best button is st.M. I am not even kidding. Once ChrisG knows about he is going to start raping Wesker's in footsies.

Viscant doesn't run Zero because there is some urban myth to Zero that he is hard to play when he isn't. Just gotta learn Zero for Zero ie. learn to charge his Buster mid match. It's not that hard especially on a stick, I manage on a pad so I KNOW it's not hard.

Viscant did say he is going to learn the character within a span of a few weeks although I think he meant learn his weak/strong points in match ups.

Nova runs at any spot and is within top 10 range in this game. On anchor he is stupid... he kills faster than Wesker and he has 50/50s into deaths while in XF.

Nikashi

Banned
Guh, still just getting 100% destroyed by everyone online, I really think I'm missing something in this game, is it supposed to be basically 'get hit and spend the next 30 seconds watching your character die' or are there turnaround opportunities during the combos that I'm missing?

I just really am not having fun when I'm spending HOURS perfecting combos in training, but the moment I hop online, I immediately find out I seem to be THE WORST person online, ranked or not. I've won 100 matches out of 300+ played and every time I think I'm suddenly understanding the game, I get PERECTED (yes, fucking PERFECTED) by some guy's random Thor doing reset combos.

Some of you have played me, since this is my first time really learning the versus series, is it just too late at this point to bother?

(Edit: I've been using Nova/Frank/ and trying out random 3rd members, currently auditioning Dante, but right now it doesn't matter since the mechanics of all my online fights regardless are = me blocking as much as I can, TRYING to find a single opening to start a combo, then missing a crossup/overhead block and losing that character :/)

zlatko

Banned
Hawkeye's best button is st.M. I am not even kidding. Once ChrisG knows about he is going to start raping Wesker's in footsies.

Viscant doesn't run Zero because there is some urban myth to Zero that he is hard to play when he isn't. Just gotta learn Zero for Zero ie. learn to charge his Buster mid match. It's not that hard especially on a stick, I manage on a pad so I KNOW it's not hard.

Viscant did say he is going to learn the character within a span of a few weeks although I think he meant learn his weak/strong points in match ups.

Nova runs at any spot and is within top 10 range in this game. On anchor he is stupid... he kills faster than Wesker and he has 50/50s into deaths while in XF.

Don't forget nova also has a few loops in level 3 x factor. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANDlGCg8ATA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTksIj9XMt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzOvs3tEP20&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL2EC69B574EA793FB

The last one is the best one, because there is tons of ways to set it up, and you can toss out even going for a combo and just go straight into a ground bounce into the loop.

Grecco

Guh, still just getting 100% destroyed by everyone online, I really think I'm missing something in this game, is it supposed to be basically 'get hit and spend the next 30 seconds watching your character die' or are there turnaround opportunities during the combos that I'm missing?

I just really am not having fun when I'm spending HOURS perfecting combos in training, but the moment I hop online, I immediately find out I seem to be THE WORST person online, ranked or not. I've won 100 matches out of 300+ played and every time I think I'm suddenly understanding the game, I get PERECTED (yes, fucking PERFECTED) by some guy's random Thor doing reset combos.

Some of you have played me, since this is my first time really learning the versus series, is it just too late at this point to bother?

It isnt just about making these sick ass combos in training room, alot of what makes you level up as a player is learning how to open up people and defend from being opened up as well.

Just keep at it. I know it sucks to get bodied when you play online. My suggestion would be to honestly look at your matches and you will notice like specific moments where you could have opened him up and didnt or you didnt block him that are pivotal in matchrs.

Axis

(Edit: I've been using Nova/Frank/ and trying out random 3rd members, currently auditioning Dante, but right now it doesn't matter since the mechanics of all my online fights regardless are = me blocking as much as I can, TRYING to find a single opening to start a combo, then missing a crossup/overhead block and losing that character :/)

combos only matter to a point...you have to learn movement and how to play defense...that only comes from playing the game so don't sweat it too much right now.

edit: and setups...oh yes, setups

Dahbomb

If you have won 100 out of 300 games that's a damn good start.

It's important to learn how you are getting hit to begin with. If you are getting hit by Thor resets there are way to tech in different ways to avoid different resets or air dash/move in the air if your character is capable of it. You should look at the combo counter too and see if you are getting hit by resets or not, some are harder to pick than others.

This is a game about either opening up the opponent or preventing the opponent from opening you up while chipping them down or make them make a mistake so you can punish for heavy damage. You should post about stuff that opens you up and we can give you pointers on how to avoid it with your team (posting your team would be a good idea too).

Also you DO NOT WAIT for the opponent to open up or make a mistake.. you have to open them up through pressure or mix ups or set ups. If you are sitting their hold down/back, you have pretty much made the game easier for your opponent. You need a good assist on your team and learn set ups to get Frank West to LVL4 asap. Frank West/Dante/Nova should be a SOLID ass team, pick either Jam Session or Weasel Shot for Dante. Learn a simple BnB with Frank West starting off... TEAM HYPER CANCEL at the end of the combo with Dante when at 2 bars and spam picture shot. EASIEST LVL5 combo in the game. Save X factor for Nova comebacks and learn to combo off his air throw. Put Nova on Centurian Rush, it hits overhead so call it during pressure strings and you will automatically open up the opponent.

Character specific tips:

Frank West: Using his spinny zombie move gives you great frame advantage and allows you to get in. Pressure opponent with strings and call out Centurian Arts assist to have them block high and you go for the low. Learn to whiff punish with Frank West's slide well. Do a combo with Frank West and make sure the combo builds a bar. You will probably want to do air combo into aerial ground bounce, relaunch, air combo and then knock down and then cancel into team hyper combo with Frank + Dante. Dante's hyper should give you enough time to make multiple snap shots. Once you get LVL4/LVL5 just start throwing out normals while locking the opponent with Jam Session assist of Dante. The game is in your hand after landing just one combo because they HAVE to kill Frank West or deal with the stupid chip and normals.

Dante: Dante doesn't go in despite looking like a character who excels at rushdown. His game is to control the mid space with his tools. Learning bold cancels with Dante is a MUST as well as combos involving bold cancel. Keep opponents pressurized with Stinger -> Reverb Shock -> Fireworks. If that connects cancel into Million Dollars. In the air, spam Air Guitar and if they get too close do j.S into Hammer. Hammer on connect gives you a combo so learn the combos off of it. You can close the gap with a low height air dash into j.M or j.H with Dante and it can cross up. Use moves like Crystal to gain heavy frame advantage and then go for the Centurion Arts mix up. If things get too rough, activate Devil Trigger go into flight mode and spam Lightning move which is a DT exclusive move. Does insane chip and pressurizes the opponent into doing something silly. Use the teleport wisely when you have trained the opponent into pressure so they don't expect the teleport. You can combo off of your air throw with Centurion Arts, remember this. You can make sure of Frank West's Shopping Cart assist to further lock your opponent in place.

Nova: Your main anchor and the character you want to save X factor with. With Nova you want to be carefully air dashing around and fishing with j.H which is his best normal in the air. Be careful of his ground normals, cancel them into something safe. You want to be spamming f+H in the air because it's an option select for an air throw and Nova gets a full combo off of an air throw by doing just Centurion Arts L into ground series, practice this. In XFLVL3, any combo into hyper kills. In XF, do a ground string and then cancel into either Centurion Arts overhead or low for a 50/50. Restrict enemy options by using Gravimetric Pulse H and Enemy Javelin ESPECIALLY against enemies in corner or when they come in after character deaths. Don't use j.S unless it's for escapes. Use the Rocket Tackle hyper to punish projectile hypers especially Gimlet or beams. The Nova Force should be your main hyper after the end of your combos. Fish for air dash forward j.H cross ups as well.

There is a metric ton of stuff on each of these characters plus more on their synergies with each other but this should get your started. There is enough "cheap" and solid stuff to get your started and win more matches. It's more about learning than winning to be honest.

zlatko

Banned

Definitely not too late. I played a month of MvC3, and barely had anytime with UMvC3 and have been able to win about 70% of my matches. The training you put in practice needs to get super consistent, and you have to find what your team excels at, and where it has issues. My team for example can have a rough time with teleport characters, but zoning and rush down are not an issue, plus my team is able to zone, teleport, and rush down/mix up very well.

Find characters you can get 500K+ damage before you use a hyper with each character on a combo. Figure out which are the best assists for your team. Use assists to help you start your offense, and make sure to use your push block when guarding to open up space, and then go at them.

Find a third character that fits your team very well. Who is your current team and what assists do you use?

Chavelo

Don't think of UMC3 ranked online being the meat and potatoes of the game. In irder to find enjoyment of the game you need to get a group of buddies or a local scene who are passionate about the game, or play with a group of people online (like GAF!) to regularly play with.

If anything, take ranked matches as an opportunity to see new strategies from complete strangers or try out your new combo you been practicing for the last hour.

Seriously, you will go insane if your only goal for this game is to achieve a virtual rank that looks pretty. :3

Note: On phone. Please ignore the typos. D:

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

You have what we call God's Beard syndrome around here. Practicing combos isn't everything, you have to apply it. And what people miss sometimes is that just because you have a combo or BnB you can use as a go-to, doesn't mean you have the set ups or tricks to execute your devious tricks on others. When your getting your ass handed to you online, your probably thinking "what the fuck that is so cheap grr" (I know I do, I'm GAF's 360 whipping boy), but you gotta fight that cheap shit with cheap shit of your own, and in the process identify the areas of your game that are lacking. Are you getting crossed up randomly? Do you find yourself getting trapped in situations that force you into getting grabbed? Are you walking into assists? Do you forget to pushblock like me and up in an endless blockstring until your inevitably combo'd? Know when to fall back, know when to get on the offense and turn the tables on the opponent so that YOU are now applying the pressure, and sometimes that requires a leap of faith too.

It's never too late. MvC3 barely resembles MvC2 outside of some core fundamentals, and Ultimate is a fresh opportunity. However, like every other fighting game, it is a massive time investment. You gotta put in to get out. And no, there's nothing outside of TAC counters you can do to "get out" of combos.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Just saw some place... Viscant's top 5 are Wesker, Vergil, Hawkeye, Zero and Spencer. He called Doom a staple and I would agree with that.

I don't think Vergil is top 5 in this game. He said something about people not doing effective combos with Vergil and I would agree some what... the combos people are doing with Vergil are either not optimized or just simply crappy. Vergil technically speaking can beat anyone in the top tier but he has to be careful with his normals more than anyone in the top tier and thus matches are lost where he whiffs a normal and gets taken for a ride. At his health, his safety issue is a liability that will keep him from performing well in tournaments but he will always be a threat that people have to deal with.

People have to learn Vergil for Vergil. Once you learn him as his own character, then you start utilizing ALL of his tools and build a game plan with him... you realize the power of his collective toolset and why Capcom put various limiters on him. He would be too good without these limiters. He already has some of the best whiff punishment in the game (basically he can whiff punish someone from 3/4th screen away), highest ranged sword normals, solid combo damage, resets up the ass, abare up the ass and tools that allow him to overcome any match up if he's allowed to burn resources.

His tools put him somewhere within the range of 5-15 in the game. Anyone below 15 Vergil just rofl stomps over.

Crimson's top 5 is the same as mine only instead of Dorm my other 5th person is UKNOWN. So you aren't going to get a tier list out of me any time soon. :p

I run long sets with a local friend that has been testing some insane fucking vergil lockdown tech that I have yet to see anyone else do. I was expecting to see it at NEC yet that was not the case. Just mostly herp derp Vergils that don't know how to play him for shit.

I honestly think Vergil is going to become no.1 in this game. Now, next house meet I thinking if I don't see this tech exposed on SRK or streams that I will ask my friend if I can record him playing and showing it off to the world. If he will allow it. We are planning to spend a ton of money on flights and shit to make it to evo next year..so it might be tech he does not want to show off, but I think this shit needs to be exposed because hands down it is some hype as shit.

In other news finally dropped my MVC3 Mag ways and have adapted to using Mag Blast Loop as my B&B. People still sleeping on mags in Ultimate. I feel he is top 5 character. Just not a herp derp character like Doom has become.

Nikashi

Banned
It isnt just about making these sick ass combos in training room, alot of what makes you level up as a player is learning how to open up people and defend from being opened up as well.

Just keep at it. I know it sucks to get bodied when you play online. My suggestion would be to honestly look at your matches and you will notice like specific moments where you could have opened him up and didnt or you didnt block him that are pivotal in matchrs.

Coming from Street Fighter IV, even when I get my ASS kicked in a match by a good player, I never felt like "Wow, well, I guess I didn't have any chance after that first hit", there's always a good comeback chance. With Marvel, sometimes it feels like I'm not even pressing the buttons at all, or moving my character, there's just such a different feeling of getting destroyed versus other games. Right now I just don't understand how EVERYONE is already that much better. (Nothing worse than fighting someone with a 0 - 0 record in ranked, and getting OCVd.)

I keep thinking I am gonna learn something but the gap feels so fucking ENORMOUS compared to EVERY OTHER fighting game I've ever played.

I am down for some games a bit later on, I'm kinda too frustrated to play right now, but if someone does want some games let me know. Please just consider dropping a combo now and again since, and I mean this honestly, sitting and watching my character get punished ISN'T gonna make me better, I already know that 1 opening = death, no need to drill the message in :p Saying this because I played a few games last night where you guys I played were just using me as a new training dummy lol

Grecco

People still sleeping on mags in Ultimate.

I dont know if i agree. Pretty much every Magneto player from Vanilla still uses him with what the exception of Marlinpie and Fchamp? He also did become slightly harder to use.

GeoNeo

I disagree.

Online is almost utterly worthless man. Don't stress about it.

A friend I played online was hyped that he beat my mag, so I'm telling him it is only due to netcode. He LOLed and said I was just being salty. But, I'm like dude I'm not being salty the netcode is better but unless you play herp derp characters it is ass. He comes over next day where I destroy him with Mags 36-3. :lol:

Making up your own tech is hella fun in this game. I love going "I wonder if this will work" and then finding out that it does (sometimes after a little tweaking).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom