• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Sixfortyfive said:
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...rs-with-completely-invincible-startup.129304/

I believe every counter is invincible until the character touches the ground. After that, it varies. Some have enough invincibility to allow you to cancel into an invincible hyper. A few have invincibility all the way through their start-up, which is what that thread lists.

Supposedly, the list in the first post of that thread is virtually unchanged in Ultimate.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I must've just misinterpreted the guide. Depending on the startup of Press the Witness, it could still be viable, I guess, but not quite as awesome as I imagined.

Neki

I should adopt that bnb, only thing I don't like about it is that raw launcher after a j.H. I guess it's a lot easier to hit confirm offline than online though.

vg260

sephi22 said:
Can test something out for you guys if you want. Not like I'm doing anything much at the moment.

Can you test out the utility of Spidey's OTG other than just going into Max Spider? It totally looks like a token addition to shut people up that pretty much sucks.

Neki

herp, was just reading tron can't use beacon bomb mid combo anymore? there goes all my pretty bnbs. why am I keeping this character again? lool.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimoo said:
herp, was just reading tron can't use beacon bomb mid combo anymore? there goes all my pretty bnbs. why am I keeping this character again? lool.
because you've super glued your finger to heavy attack

Neki

enzo_gt said:
because you've super glued your finger to heavy attack
should just use ghost rider or something then. honestly, I press m just as much as h during a tron combo.

j.H - > s.LM xx f.M -> j.MMH -> s.M xx f.M -> j.MMH land s.S -> j.MMHS -> dash, A1 c.H xx f.H -> QCF + H -> j.HS -> QCF + L xx SRK + XX -> s.H xx RSRK + H xx QCF + XX -> taunt

basically. :p

All teams listed in order from greatest to least. Top is my most favored team and bottom is my least favored team.

Team "Sanford":
57auz.jpg

Wz0H1.jpg

vXrDh.jpg

Team "Gatekeeper":
OXBiV.jpg

57auz.jpg

tSEK5.jpg

Team "Corgi":
KALzG.jpg

6MbL2.jpg

YazeM.jpg

Team "Clutch":
57auz.jpg

vXrDh.jpg

SOuri.jpg

Team "Magic shit":
57auz.jpg

lb1gU.jpg

fQ7Un.jpg

Team "Garbage":
57auz.jpg

taWgt.jpg

BBxfD.jpg

Neki

enzo_gt said:
buh buh buh I tot u weren't buying the game? y r u making teams?
solarpowered is now a bigger theorycraft fighter than god's beard.

create team and bnbs, don't play the game.

a new ultimate theorycraft fighter has joined the ULTIMATE BATTLE

The strangest thing happens on Chrome. All of the images show up in their original resolution, but they show up in their smaller resolutions(edited each image on photobucket) on Opera.

weird
enzo_gt said:
buh buh buh I tot u weren't buying the game? y r u making teams?
Cuz I'll be practicing at a friend's house lololololol.
Ultimoo said:
solarpowered is now a bigger theorycraft fighter than god's beard.

create team and bnbs, don't play the game.

a new ultimate theorycraft fighter has joined the ULTIMATE BATTLE
I'M COMIN' FOR DAT ASS, GOD'S BEARD!

COMIN' FOR DAT ASS

mr. puppy

Banned
guys do we really need to post 800 pictures about what team we like because we figured out how to match colors. just do it through links.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
mr. puppy said:
guys do we really need to post 800 pictures about what team we like because we figured out how to match colors. just do it through links.
We sure do, it's fun. Man even your post on SRK are full of bitching. Lighten up man! Being angry isn't good for the heart!

mr. puppy

Banned
QisTopTier said:
We sure do, it's fun. Man even your post on SRK are full of bitching. Lighten up man! Being angry isn't good for the heart!

oh come on the entire ultimate norcal thread is 20 pages of people bitching, and thats literally everyone in this thread

mr. puppy

Banned
Papercuts said:
My only goal with this game is to get as much hatemail as possible.

http://i.imgur.com/QcEkh.jpg[/g]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/bWLUp.jpg[/ig]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XMj3o.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]

goddamnit

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
mr. puppy said:
oh come on the entire ultimate norcal thread is 20 pages of people bitching, and thats literally everyone in this thread
It was mostly pretty good, outside people bitching about Phoenix still "LOL" and people hating on the worst commentator ever "Mr. Fuck the match I'm just going to cry about changes to my team and how I don't feel like learning something new instead of talking about what's going on and how I feel about the on screen stuff then get blown up by a pad player." People that bitch about stuff or just complain to complain specially when they don't know things fully are pretty god damn annoying.

I should find censored dirty pics for my whole team and post that as HEY GUYZ LOOK AT MY TEAM HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT PUPPY HUH HUH!? :p

ilMikhail

mr. puppy said:

hey mr. puppy what do you think about my teams :)

Vanilla Team:

i4enD.jpg

SOuri.jpg

XN8m9.jpg

New UMVC3 Team:

fwEaG.jpg

NvNHt.jpg

XMj3o.jpg

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
RougeYoshi has excellent taste in music....I would support a megaman with this tune as his theme..SICK!!!
The more you post the more and more I dislike your opinion on things. That shit was horrible and ruined the song. Just like all Dubstep does. Nothing makes me more sad than to go, oh damn this song sounds pretty awesome.... SHITTY SEMI RANDOM OFF BEAT NOISES ENSUE.... fuuuuuuck they ruined a song! It doesn't even sound like the mega man song anymore!

QisTopTier said:
The more you post the more and more I dislike your opinion on things. That shit was horrible and ruined the song. Just like all Dubstep does. Nothing makes me more sad than to go, oh damn this song sounds pretty awesome.... SHITTY NOISES ENSUE.... fuuuuuuck they ruined a song! It doesn't even sound like the mega man song anymore!

WUBWUBWUBWUB

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Professor Beef said:
Man, NONE of those pre-order costume packs look any good.
I like the amazon one, but that's only cause I like doom and sent :D

SolarPowered said:
That bit about Rogueyoshi is some sad stuff, man. People actually HIDE their secrets because they are afraid of the nerfs that Capcom deals out.
Infinites are retarded though and always an oversight. No harm in removing them and leaving a loop version of them in though.

edit:
SolarPowered said:
Edit: Oh god that theme is X_X

Dog shit? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom