• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7id7qCbw1c <- Related, but the funniest one of them all. I was rolling from beginning to end from the Deadpool/Venom interaction. LOL!

I remember some rumor or statement saying that we would hear something in the way of DLC before the end of the year. I just gifted myself 5000 MS Points. I'm ready. I'm sure Capcom will just sweep this game under the rug post Vita release, though :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7id7qCbw1c <- Related, but the funniest one of them all. I was rolling from beginning to end from the Deadpool/Venom interaction. LOL!

I remember some rumor or statement saying that we would hear something in the way of DLC before the end of the year. I just gifted myself 5000 MS Points. I'm ready. I'm sure Capcom will just sweep this game under the rug post Vita release, though :(
That was Heroes and Heralds. And we got it already. The jig is up. The only thing DLC-related we'll possibly get announced soon is a Magneto replacement alt or an announcement of a lack thereof. Depending on how Capcom does their cost/benefit analysis on if it's feasible to push out an update with the costume to everyone in a title update for further unlocks, we may or may not see it happen.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire

lol those are awesome

People can be weird sometimes. I killed two characters, got his last down to the magic pixel before he killed my Arthur, and the guy taunted as I came in. He was a screen away, so I airdashed over to him and killed him mid-taunt.

People can be weird sometimes.

N4Us

People can be weird sometimes. I killed two characters, got his last down to the magic pixel before he killed my Arthur, and the guy taunted as I came in. He was a screen away, so I airdashed over to him and killed him mid-taunt.

People can be weird sometimes.

Some dude taunted me with Hulk as my second character came in and I 100%'d him. Genius move there.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
5cJp8.jpg

That's right.

Frantic

To celebrate my birthday, I'm going to play H&H and hope I don't get happy birthday'd.
lol, it's my birthday today too. Christmas-baby-GAF represent. *brofist*

I was using Wesker/Spencer/Strider for a while, but I didn't have a good way around hard zoning.
Dante runs through most zoning on his own, so it's more effective than Wesker/Spencer/Strider. Although I do wish Spencer's Slant Shot had uses outside of its combos/resets.

5cJp8.jpg

That's right.

That's weird, I expected more Heralds than Heroes tbh. How are the 360 results looking?

Also, since this is my first post here today, happy holidays Mahvel GAF...don't expect to see much of me these days, I have Zelda, 2 Marios, and then probably Metal Gear to deal with before getting back to Mahvel >.>

Roto13

So I got this for Christmas today. I haven't played the original Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I do have Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and I like it, but I think I'm liking this a lot more. I went through Arcade mode once but I've mostly been playing Heroes vs. Heralds offline. I love the character cards. :p I got a Nina card and got a little happy on.

What do the Luke Cage and Sabretooth cards do? I don't have them yet.

So I got this for Christmas today. I haven't played the original Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I do have Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and I like it, but I think I'm liking this a lot more. I went through Arcade mode once but I've mostly been playing Heroes vs. Heralds offline. I love the character cards. :p I got a Nina card and got a little happy on.

What do the Luke Cage and Sabretooth cards do? I don't have them yet.

Sabretooth, if set as your primary card, constantly regenerates your health and gives you a speed increase. Luke Cage as a secondary increases your overall health, and stacks with another copy.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I use Daken instead. The health regeneration is the same but there's no extra hitstun deterioration. Also I trade away extra speed for taking away your red health, which I'd rather have normal speed anyways for when I'm not playing H&H.

As for the Herald colors I got they were RR, Dorm, Modok, and Task. Forgot the last one I got. I just remember I got colors for characters I don't use.

I use Daken instead. The health regeneration is the same but there's no extra hitstun deterioration. Also I trade away extra speed for taking away your red health, which I'd rather have normal speed anyways for when I'm not playing H&H.

As for the Herald colors I got they were RR, Dorm, Modok, and Task. Forgot the last one I got. I just remember I got colors for characters I don't use.

HOW'D YOU GET SO MANY!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom