• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexor0717

New legit strat with Doom. Jumping S and don't dash cancel to make it safe. Make sure to give it a second to think they have an opening, then immediately xfactor and jump S again! I call it the herp XFACTOR derp maneuver.

I'm only semi-joking too. Every time I xfactor to save Doom cause my jumping S was blocked and the dash cancel didn't work for some reason, another jumping S will catch them going for the punish.

I like doing this. It would only work a few times before people wise up, but its a fun surprise.

What the hell is with the availability of matches on PSN -- I tried to play mid-afternoon today as a Hero in H&H and couldn't find a single match for 15 minutes, even using custom search with ANY region ANY rank. Is the community dead already?

LakeEarth

H&H is pretty dead from my experience today ~10pm EST. I had one match in 20 minutes of searching. Ranked was better though.

Then I see people with 100+ H&H games and I think "maybe its my internet".

El Sloth

Banned
Chris matrix trying to say vergil is S-Tier. I dont know about that. "Paging dahbomb to the house of crack"
Too busy sending his next batch of death threats to Ninja Theory.
jBSPu.gif

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
What the hell is with the availability of matches on PSN -- I tried to play mid-afternoon today as a Hero in H&H and couldn't find a single match for 15 minutes, even using custom search with ANY region ANY rank. Is the community dead already?
Searching ANY/ANY will only pair you with other people who are also searching ANY/ANY... even if there's somebody on SAME/SAME whose search criteria technically matches yours. Yes, it's retarded. Your best bet is to just use Quick Match, which ignores search conditions altogether for your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom