• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Only a couple people on right now so I'm gonna take a lunch break. GGs to Degen and flej, too bad Degen left before I stopped messing around with Phoenix Wright :-(

flej, you definitely gotta stick with Thor, I think that's your best character. I was having a lot less trouble with Iron Fist once I remembered to push block things lol

Anyway, Thor vs Magneto aerial battle was my highlight. I don't know what's up with Spencer's inputs dropping all the time, I wanna finish my combos!

You're the only Spencer player I've seen use his command grab. I didn't even know you can combo off it like that.

Didn't you play also Thor at some point?

Yeah I used Thor, but Magneto is >>>>>>>>>> more fun to me ^_^

GGs to Sephiroth, your MODOK is too hard to reach, I can't use Wesker -_-

And you cheated that last game! I thought you stopped moving like you were afk so I ended my combo :-(

And I gotta hold that last choke with the sent fist not coming out.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Almost time.

This is the order.

vlXb7.png

Everybody gets in. Jetman and Cloud first go at it. When they are, Gb goes into battle, after he does, Ultimoo, then, Gian, etc.

Oh and those participating, Get into stream chat so communication is easier for me.

JeTmAn81

Almost time.

This is the order.

vlXb7.png

Everybody gets in. Jetman and Cloud first go at it. When they are, Gb goes into battle, after he does, Ultimoo, then, Gian, etc.

Oh and those participating, Get into stream chat so communication is easier for me.

I'm ready.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright. If anybody can get in touch with Ultimoo now is a good time. Otherwise, I'll give him like 10-15 mins before I start without him. Panda can take his spot or anybody. Just tell me now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
He only mention MVC4. He haven't denied UMVC3 DLC
Yeah, I am being denial because he had to cut 8 characters out. :(
Yeah, the phrasing of the question saying DLC has been confirmed to not be in the plans is kind of odd, I don't remember seeing it being confirmed not to be happening, but Niitsuma didn't comment on that bit either way. It's kind of assumed at this point that nothing's happening.

Dahbomb

3 exams down... 4 more to go. Getting their slowly.

I am missing so much Marvel action... getting sad. :( I am just about to watch that anti-Phoenix tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom