• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenga

Banned
I'm tired of playing against the following:

Taskmaster
Doom (with the only defining feature between any of them is if they can do his combo)
Vergil (who can only do his BNB and nothing else)
Dante (who keep spamming gun trying to outzone hawkeye (it usually doesn't work people!))
Nova (who try to come in the same way with flying kick)
Spencer (who do nothing but try to cross you up with hook)

At this point I'd rather just fight Wesker 24/7

It's going to be weird commentating without a stream chat. I can't find my other ethernet cable. Maybe I can use wireless on my PS3 and not play? I don't know. I want to play, though. Maybe I can borrow a laptop.

ReiGun

I would come in and see that there's gonna be a PSN HBR after I just get finished playing. -_- lol

My Doctor Strange is coming along. His reliance on project takes some getting used to (cause dem normals be unsafe as fuck, yo), but once he gets going, it's good times.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright this is the order. Add me to FR to make things easier.

TVpkC.png

Remember the rules.

1. Random generator to determine order of players.

2. 3 hours long. Thanks to my timer on stream, everyone can see the countdown. If the time ends while a match is going to happen or during one, the match will be the last and still count.

3. Winning players cannot use the same characters for the next match. But can reuse them again if they win for the next after and so on.

4. Points will be deducted from now on if characters are used again and it will get more severe if it happens more than once. First strike, 1 point deducted for each character. Second strike, 2 points deducted for each character. Third strike and so on follows the trend.

5. Points rewards system.
° Perfect= 10 points
° 3 characters alive= 4 points
° 2 characters alive= 2 points
° 1 character alive= 1 points
° No use of X-factor is 1 point added to total.

° Special lobby trophies and achievements points can be awarded.
° For every five win streak, 1 point is rewarded.
° Player who defeats someone with a five win streak or higher gets 2 points rewarded.
° For every 25 points accumulated, a player receives one point rewarded.

That was pretty fun, Kadey with the disrespect as usual cutting out the commentary sign off -_-

Just unlocked the "Theory Fighter" title. Why is GB not rocking this one again?
KuGsj.gif

I don't play Ranked enough to unlock many titles, and I always quit from training mode so it doesn't register the time I spent. That'd be a good title, though :-(

Apparently I snuck ahead of Degen in the point count. I wasn't paying attention though.
I don't play Ranked enough to unlock many titles, and I always quit from training mode so it doesn't register the time I spent. That'd be a good title, though :-(

If that's the case, then you might never get that title. It's unlocked from H&H points.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
PSN HBR 2 archives is done already.
http://www.twitch.tv/kadeybaybe/b/305630845

Good stuff to everybody. Stream goes down after last match. No matter what. It's for archive purposes. Max viewers at one time was actually 112.

We had a rough start but it worked out in the end. PSN on blast with the disconnects. Future HBRs will always get better of course.

Final scores

Panda= 70 points
Biz= 35 points
Beef= 18 points
Degen= 17 points
GB= 9 points

I think I'm going to run Live HBR3 Monday if anybody is interested. Same time, etc. Just PM me for a spot.

PSN HBR 2 archives is done already.
http://www.twitch.tv/kadeybaybe/b/305630845

Good stuff to everybody. Stream goes down after last match. No matter what. It's for archive purposes.

We had a rough start but it worked out in the end. PSN on blast with the disconnects. Future HBRs will always get better of course.

Final scores

Panda= 70 points
Biz= 35 points
Beef= 18 points
Degen= 17 points
GB= 9 points

I think I'm going to run Live HBR3 Monday if anybody is interested. Same time, etc. Just PM me for a spot.

PSN > Live

Man, I wish I could do grav loops online. I started using a team I never played before, Magneto/Sentinel/Phoenix because the only way I could do combos was if I pushed people into the corner where my old flight loops from vanilla still work lol. Still, the team is pretty fun. I probably have a natural affinity towards it because I'm half Filipino, though. I actually really like Sentinel now because his flight mode reminds me of war machine from MVC1 a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom