• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
got the stream monster title now but i don't want to change my current one. the stashe tells people that the mayor is here to kick some ass.

Neki

Loser becomes Biz's #1 fan and loves him eternally.

Oh wait, Frantic already does that.

I already played you, it wasn't close, what's done is done.

I used team armor for a few games ffs. That was my first time even using the team against anyone. Before the Beef match.

So you beat me after I didn't play Marvel for months because of exams, congratulations, you beat a rusty man who can only use H. And I'm sorry I'm not good against Hulk, but feel free to keep thinking you're somehow to superior to all of us with your day 1 scrub tactics. If you want to be pompous, at least be good. I respected Q because he was actually good, you're just some scrub off the street who happened to be playing Marvel at the right place and time. You played me in what, 7 matches? oh nooo.

get good kid, you're garbage.

smurfx

get some go again
So you beat me after I didn't play Marvel for months because of exams, congratulations, you beat a rusty man who can only use H. And I'm sorry I'm not good against Hulk, but feel free to keep thinking you're somehow to superior to all of us with your day 1 scrub tactics. If you want to be pompous, at least be good. I respected Q because he was actually good, you're just some scrub off the street who happened to be playing Marvel at the right place and time. You played me in what, 7 matches? oh nooo.

YES

MY PIECE OF SHIT NOVA TEAM

VS. YOUR PIECE OF SHIT NOVA FT895 RIGHT NOW

later
hDTL9.png

yo kadey get in on this grudge match. winner gets to pick out the losers avatar for a month.

Jenga

Banned

had to check the top thought i was on srk

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
There was already an avatar bet grudge match and I was part of it. Need something else...

Seriously I'm picking Nova for this. If that fails- Team Noah. I've warned you.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I actually wouldn't mind wearing that lol. It's pretty funny.

I was gonna say loser gets their name in the title for the OT2 but I think that'd be too mean.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We can do it later tonight. Both sides have to agree to avatar bet.

If someone has Ultimoo's back say so. We can get a team grudge match going. I already have the rules in mind.

So I was trying to figure out ways to build 4 bars without using down tags so I could use Dark Phoenix and HOLY SHIT IS THAT MODOK DOING A METERLESS KILL ON THOR AND BUILDING 5 BARS WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE

So far I've got stuff like Magneto blast loop, call morrigan assist, hyper grav, raw tag to morrigan, dp flight cancel, fireball, unfly cancel, dash H, air tag, magneto h loop

...or that's the idea, anyway. Doing this is hard. I can get 4 bars no problem with down tags, but everyone's going to mash that against a phoenix team...

Giard

Why has this moved to community, I'm missing all the good stuff ._.
I should play with you guys next Monday or Tuesday. I hope.

Trying out Sentinel/Doom/Arthur...

Neki

Can't do today, maybe we can feature it right before the next PSN HBR. Avatar bets hm? I kinda love Rita though. But I also love stomping Panda into the ground. How long are we doing it for?

smurfx

get some go again
Can't do today, maybe we can feature it right before the next PSN HBR. Avatar bets hm? I kinda love Rita though. But I also love stomping Panda into the ground. How long are we doing it for?
i think it should be first to 20. that way we will know for sure who is the better player. maybe it should be in a couple of days so you can get your ass to the training room and get back in top form. there should be no excuses.

Neki

i think it should be first to 20. that way we will know for sure who is the better player. maybe it should be in a couple of days so you can get your ass to the training room and get back in top form. there should be no excuses.

If Panda wants a couple of days to hype himself before he comes crashing down to earth, who am I to object?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think it should be a ft10. The ft15 I had with Beef was too long I felt. Was ready to fall alseep near the end. And that wasn't really a close match, imagine if it would have been 15-14 or something, would have played for like another hour.

LakeEarth

The recent GAF stream where winners had to completely change their team gave me the idea to make a new team without any of the usual characters I pick. That's right, no Doom.

I wanted something where I could look at other players and x-copy. So I'm thinking Wolverine/Frank West/Spencer. I can use Noel Brown Wolverine/Frank tricks to get Frank to level 4 quick, and actually put some time into Spencer so that I can actually do his fancy stuff. Plus I think slant shot assist could help Wolverine's snap-in mixups.

I don't get Noel's easy fatal claw loops using Wesker's OTG, which hurts. But I already used Wesker in another team.

Grecco

The recent GAF stream where winners had to completely change their team gave me the idea to make a new team without any of the usual characters I pick. That's right, no Doom.

I wanted something where I could look at other players and x-copy. So I'm thinking Wolverine/Frank West/Spencer. I can use Noel Brown Wolverine/Frank tricks to get Frank to level 4 quick, and actually put some time into Spencer so that I can actually do his fancy stuff. Plus I think slant shot assist could help Wolverine's snap-in mixups.

I don't get Noel's easy fatal claw loops using Wesker's OTG, which hurts. But I already used Wesker in another team.

baseball slide into spencer slant shot wire into drill claw doesnt work?

LakeEarth

baseball slide into spencer slant shot wire into drill claw doesnt work?

Not sure, at work. I'm not sure though, slant shot grounds your opponent. I think since OTG gunshot pops the opponent up, it makes the loop easier. But I'll test that out tonight and report back.

Part of the allure of this team is that I haven't put time into Wolvie or Frank West, and I've been meaning to learn more characters. My teams always have Doom/Wesker/Spencer/Dormammu in them, I want to branch out a little.

Bizazedo

Great matches last night, Frantic. Infuriating in that they kept going back and forth, but I was still satisfied.

Mostly.

I still don't know how Spencer popped out after that accidental reset with Nova. Maybe the j.S was too high from Nova and it let him go on the way down? I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom