• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

If you wanna dodge, we can dodge, but I won't be free until late friday night, or monday night for the next time. :p SO WHAT'S THE PLAN GUIZ

This is the FC Jago/Combofiend fiasco all over again.
KuGsj.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Degen and Ultimoo vs Beef and Panda.

First to 20 Team Grudge match.

Character locked but okay to use same as team-mate.

Random order.

May tag in partner three times.

Give me your team names.

Ok, so I've been working on the two teams you guys voted on, Dormammu/Spencer/Magneto and Magneto/Morrigan/Phoenix.

I just got down my BnB for the latter team:

Magneto:
2L2M2HS, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH xx Magnetic Blast H, 2H+A1(Dark Harmonizer)S, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jMH xx Magnetic Blast L, H xx Hyper Grav, raw tag(Morrigan), Shadow Blade L xx Flight, jH xx Soul Fist L xx unfly, S, jH air tag up/side(Magneto), jMMH xx flight, jLH adf jH adf jH adf jH adf jH adf jH adf jHS

If you do this combo at the beginning of the round then call Dark Harmonizer right as you land afterwards, you'll have 4 bars. You can do it with down tag and get 5, but everyone's going to mash that to stop Phoenix. Combo does like 680k or in that ballpark, which is pretty good for no meter. I might be able to squeeze in a couple extra hits somewhere, but I'm playing around the edge of hitstun here so I'd rather leave it open so I can use different starters.

The combo works from about 3/4 of the stage away from the corner, not quite corner to corner but close. Should work on everyone, haven't really tested that yet but it's just the alioune blast loop for the most part so it should.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is the order. Remember it. Max amount of games that can happen is 39.

You are free to tag in your partner for your match up to three times.

1. Degen vs Beef
  2. Ultimoo vs Degen
  3. Ultimoo vs Degen
  4. Panda vs Beef
  5. Degen vs Beef
  6. Degen vs Beef
  7. Panda vs Beef
  8. Panda vs Ultimoo
  9. Panda vs Beef
  10. Ultimoo vs Degen
  11. Beef vs Degen
  12. Ultimoo vs Beef
  13. Degen vs Ultimoo
  14. Degen vs Beef
  15. Panda vs Beef
  16. Ultimoo vs Panda
  17. Ultimoo vs Panda
  18. Degen vs Ultimoo
  19. Beef vs Degen
  20. Beef vs Panda
  21. Beef vs Panda
  22. Ultimoo vs Panda
  23. Ultimoo vs Degen
  24. Ultimoo vs Panda
  25. Degen vs Beef
  26. Panda vs Ultimoo
  27. Beef vs Panda
  28. Degen vs Ultimoo
  29. Beef vs Degen
  30. Ultimoo vs Panda
  31. Degen vs Ultimoo
  32. Degen vs Beef
  33. Beef vs Panda
  34. Ultimoo vs Panda
  35. Beef vs Degen
  36. Ultimoo vs Degen
  37. Beef vs Panda
  38. Beef vs Degen
  39. Ultimoo vs Panda

Jenga

Banned
So I've been kicking around teams centered around Hawkeye, Strider, Doom and Spencer.

Thing is I can't quite come up with the best team composition. My number one requirement for this team is someone that can hit off of Strider's Vajra. Doom can do it, he can start off his foot shit and of course it helps his zoning when he has to keep them off. Hawkeye can OTG it from full screen apparently (according to strider forums, I need to test myself). I'm not quite sure yet, but Spencer might be able to do his zipline bullshit hit off a vajra as well.
I'm messing with Doom/Strider/Hawkeye. It's not bad, but I need to work on them.

Thoughts?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
These matches are making me disgusted. I don't know when, but the winner of this shit needs to see what the big leagues are like. Maybe we wont see so much boastful talk coming from their trashy ass mouths once they get a taste of some real Marvel.

I'm calling out who ever wins this shit to try and prove themselves, cause as far as I can tell this shit is worse than two monkeys jumping up and down on arcade sticks. Grats when one of you guys win, enjoy your victory bananas cause that's all you deserve for these lame ass matches.

These matches are making me disgusted. I don't know when, but the winner of this shit needs to see what the big leagues are like. Maybe we wont see so much boastful talk coming from their trashy ass mouths once they get a taste of some real Marvel.

I'm calling out who ever wins this shit to try and prove themselves, cause as far as I can tell this shit is worse than two monkeys jumping up and down on arcade sticks. Grats when one of you guys win, enjoy your victory bananas cause that's all you deserve for these lame ass matches.

Grudge match Round 2. I can smell the ratings.

I'm calling out who ever wins this shit to try and prove themselves, cause as far as I can tell this shit is worse than two monkeys jumping up and down on arcade sticks. Grats when one of you guys win, enjoy your victory bananas cause that's all you deserve for this lame ass matches.

LETS TEAM UP!

Team ProtoQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom