• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the Shulkie alt:
200px-Shehulk_01.jpg

Hawkeye:
90254-163585-ronin_super.jpg

UDON Tasky is linked in the thread. No idea what he means with "throwback IF", tho. Bayonetta sounds a lot like Gloria.

Weapon X Wolverine... does that mean the naked one? LMAO if true!
earthloganvswx9.jpg

vg260

QisTopTier said:
Well I'm not stopping you! Let's hear some cool ideas. Hell they held back on a ton of stuff they could of done to firebrand, he could of had almost as much shit as dante really.

They could probably give anyone as much stuff as Dante, there was just too much for him they had to put in.

I dunno, maybe have Goblin be ground based initially but with glider projectile moves where it flies in to attack, swerves back after hit and he hops on it. I'm not gonna try to create a move set. From what I've seen of a lot of characters that may seem boring on paper, I believe they could make a good moveset for anyone if the put their mind to it. Goblin is no exception. Especially now that Capcom has opened up the "leveling up" can of worms.

I do appreciate Firebrand as a character, I grew up playing GnG. Love to hate him. I feel like Capcom probably used too similar gameplay as an excuse to exclude Goblin.

Varjet said:
Isn't one of his victory quotes something like "Unfortunately for you, X isn't here"?
Cause that will be weird.
Good job though, Capcom. Maximum trolling.

Well, according to the DLC costume blog by Chris, the Iron Patriot costume for Tony got something specifically referencing towards that costume, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were others like that.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Yeah but it's not really Capcom's choice of who to add from the marvel side. Firebrand got in cause they wanted someone that could keep up with Mags/Storm type stuff cause they didn't really have anyone on their side that played like them at all and he fit perfect, double cause they already had arthur in the game.

Red Arremer said:
Well, according to the DLC costume blog by Chris, the Iron Patriot costume for Tony got something specifically referencing towards that costume, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were others like that.

Speaking of which, the new line is apparently "Ugh, I can still smell Norman Osbourne's hair gel..."

Frantic

Classic MM Frank, X MM Zero... is there going to be another character getting Legends MM alt so we can have a true MegaMan team?

vg260

oh man I hope that guy posts alt pics soon.

Kinda bummed no Tee/Jeans Wolvie.

Can't believe they're rubbing it in so much to MM fans.

Was gonna call casual VJ. Nice.

QisTopTier said:
Spencer looks fucking awesome, bought.
Fucking Spencer=S tier

Ammy is a Karate dog. You don't fuck with her

Spider Man- Awesome throwback

Haggar- It is a rather simple change but awesome nonetheless

Wolverine alt- Where is Leon at? He's got a job to finish

SmithnCo

Joe and Ammy are my favorite so far on that page.

Spencer was an obvious but needed one nonetheless. They all look great.

Need Wright's asap.

Kubisa said:
Glad to see Thor's buffs, especially to the command grab. Use it so often to grab incoming characters but the range was pitiful in vanilla. He's going up a tier for sure, but I'm not sure if that's going to change anything.
LOL

ReiGun

Spencer, Joe, and Ammy all look great.

I knew Spider-Man would get Scarlet Spider, but I'm still kinda disappointed. (I wanted Spider-Man 2099).

Also, the Megaman thing is getting old.

Never thought they'd reference Battle Circuit of all things.

Busaiku said:
Why didn't we get Venom.

Because Venom doesn't even have remotely the physique of Spidey, he's more akin to Hulk or Nemesis. Also, he's already having a symbiont alt.

vg260

Man, it's gonna be a race to pick Spencer first online to get that alt. (or any characters for that matter)

Damn shame they don't have multiple colors. They're so good.

SmithnCo

Plus they wouldn't want to rule out viable characters by making them alts.

Except X lolololol

Need more alt pictures plz.

I hope the Talbain alt opens up new possibilities for other Darkstalkers besides females or Demitri(fuck that guy).

DONOVAN!
Busaiku said:
Why didn't we get Venom.
You want him in the game as a character or as an alt? I think Megaman will be the one exception to the rule so I'd prefer to see Venom as a character down the road.
Red Arremer said:
Because Venom doesn't even have remotely the physique of Spidey, he's more akin to Hulk or Nemesis. Also, he's already having a symbiont alt.
More like Haggar at best. You can't be that mobile and big at the same time.
Seraphis Cain said:
I'd like it if we got six DLC characters at the very least. They HAVE to at least equal the number of MvC2 characters. The current count is just too close not to.
Six would be amazing. Having eight DLC characters before we get an AE styled update would be a dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom