• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'd like it if we got six DLC characters at the very least. They HAVE to at least equal the number of MvC2 characters. The current count is just too close not to.

sephi22

Stream

http://twitch.tv/bloodburger

Megaman fan trying to make sense of that alt

So if what you said is true, then basically, it is one of these scenarios:

1. Zero disguises himself as his best friend X to have fun and/or fulfill Inafune's initial intention of Zero being the original Mega Man X.

2. Zero uses X's body as his own. This one will be of no surprise to me. Sigma has used different bodies in the X series. Zero has used a different body in the Zero series. X and Zero both became robot rock heads who guide their users and help them play "Super Sentai" Mega Man style in the ZX series.

Oh well, I don't know what else to say at this point.

Oh god

SolarPowered said:
More like Haggar at best. You can't be that mobile and big at the same time.

Was just bringing up big guys to note that, but the point stands. Venom is impossible as a Spidey alt. It would make the hitbox entirely different, so it wouldn't be just an aesthetic change. And if you were doing him Spidey-sized (like MacGargan was in Dark Avengers), then there'd be pretty much no possibility of being able to tell if he's symbiote Spidey or Venom.

Scarlet Spider is a much superior choice.

Man, I wish the alts had different color schemes.

And let me get my transformer nerd wish out of the way. I wish Sentinel had Transformer color schemes.

Red/Blue/hints of gray = Prime
Yellow/Black - Bumblebee
Red/Silver - Cliffjumper
Silver/dark grey trim = Megatron
Dark-Navy Blue/Silver - Soundwave
silver/with blue-red trime - Classic Starscream

I would buy that pack.

The only people disappointed today are fans that want X in the game and don't like the trolling.

This is as close to perfect as it gets for Capcom.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
SolarPowered said:
The only people disappointed today are fans that want X in the game and don't like the trolling.

This is as close to perfect as it gets for Capcom.
Nah I'm sad too, I wanted Ultimate Demon Firebrand for his alt :(

Red Arremer said:
Well at least King Arremer is better than GB cover Firebrand...

LOL yeah, but the horn is so dorky looking.

That's not even the Mega Man suit from Dead Rising! They made an X suit for Frank specifically to troll people!

Also, I'm disappointed in the lack of Hobo Wright but I understand the desire to pretend Apollo Justice never happened.

Frantic

Classic Nova looks like an 8 year old's costume pajamas. It's pretty terrible.

The rest are awesome, though. Love Ghost Rider's and PW's.

Beth Cyra

Why are people saying Frank's is a Rock alt?

That head jewel and the white chest pieces is a design element of X.

So it's really two different X alts more then anything.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Jesus Christ @ Zero and Frank alts.

The trolling knows no bounds. What the fuck is happening over there? Are Ono, Niitsuma, and Seth partying up and down the halls in a conga like singing "TROLOLOLOLOLO~YELODE-YAH-HOO!" ????

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Frantic said:
Classic Nova looks like an 8 year old's costume pajamas. It's pretty terrible.

The rest are awesome, though. Love Ghost Rider's and PW's.

Really didn't want it to be classic Nova.

xXJonoXx

What version do I need to buy to be able to get Jill in Classic RE3 costume??? Can I just buy the vanilla game for super cheap and get it?

I have no idea about the rest of the game, that's the only thing I care about.

SmithnCo

xXJonoXx said:
What version do I need to buy to be able to get Jill in Classic RE3 costume??? Can I just buy the vanilla game for super cheap and get it?

Just buying Jill or Shuma gets you their alts I believe.

I think it's a UMVC3 only thing?

xXJonoXx said:

You get them automatically when you buy the DLC characters, you can even buy them right now, the vanilla DLC chars carry over to UMvC3.

Road

Dahbomb said:
WTF is going on here?

Jesus I knew if I slept for too long I would be totally out of the loop in Mahvel GAF.
Someone has the Brady Games guide and is posting pictures of the alt costumes DLC.

vg260

Red Arremer said:
You get them automatically when you buy the DLC characters, you can even buy them right now, the vanilla DLC chars carry over to UMvC3.

I'm gonna wait til next week just in case Capcom goes crazy and discounts them. (yeah right) Oops misread, I was thinking of the vanilla alt pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom