• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilMikhail

Holy shit dat Taskmaster new technology :O , looks like Tasky will remain in my team after all

My favorite alt DLC costumes:

- World War Hulk
- Ronin
- X
- Magnus
- Udon Taskmaster

Sixfortyfive said:
I think Floe said it was gone during early location tests.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I coulda swore someone posted in here saying it was still in, though. Don't think it's mentioned in the OP changelog either.

Really not feeling the changes they made to her. She was by far my favorite character in MVC3 so I'm pretty bummed about how different she is now.

Dormammu, on the other hand, is even more fun now. Loving him so much.

Really need to get my hands on the guide ASAP cuz I am a lazy man and hate having to figure stuff out on my own. Someone just give me all the easy combos so I can play lazy ass fightmans.

Oh yeah, and I like Skeletor Taskmaster better too.

shaowebb

Red Arremer
Enzo_Gt
Lucky Number Seven Force
Dahbomb
Smithnco
Sephi22

(sees more)....*whistles*

Thats a lot of bans. Whose left for 360-gaf to enter the Kadey November tourney?

Watching the stream linked earlier, Japanese Ryu says "Faiaburaando!" when calling him in.

Japanese voices using English names confirmed? Well, I'm probably the only one who cares about such minor details. >_>

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
AnkiRendan said:
Watching the stream linked earlier, Japanese Ryu says "Faiaburaando!" when calling him in.

Japanese voices using English names confirmed? Well, I'm probably the only one who cares about such minor details. >_>
akuma, firebrand, hsienko prob got two dif voice overs from everyone each

Gunloc said:
What exactly is Vergil's outfit?
Corrupted Virgil

Grecco

shaowebb said:
Red Arremer
Enzo_Gt
Lucky Number Seven Force
Dahbomb
Smithnco
Sephi22

Thats a lot of bans. Whose left for 360-gaf to enter the Kadey November tourney?

Raises hand.

Raonak

Banned
Will probably get the vita version, I played Tekken far more on the PSP than on console. I suspect this will be the same.

Can't wait to kick some ass with team sparda

None of them were very active players as far as I remember. The 360 side should still have plenty of active folks for a tournament.

Kadey might want to delay a couple of weeks until December though...
shaowebb said:
Red Arremer
Enzo_Gt
Lucky Number Seven Force
Dahbomb
Smithnco
Sephi22

Smithnco was not a junior, right?

Oh dear......what happened here?

Oh.

Well As a junior, I'm going to tread lightly around this subject. All Ill say is I'm impressed with the fan service.

I also hope that alts can be bought separately this time. There is only two I want.

duckroll

Okay, I figure I might as well clear it up here. Everyone was banned for 2 weeks. Plan around that. Also, you guys KNOW scans are a no-no, especially stuff from the official guide released in the US. Come on!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Wait if sephiroth got banned, and cloudius is in the same house does that mean when cloudius logs on he is FUCKED? Would be kinda messed up but not sure how the whole ip thing works.

duckroll said:
Okay, I figure I might as well clear it up here. Everyone was banned for 2 weeks. Plan around that. Also, you guys KNOW scans are a no-no, especially stuff from the official guide released in the US. Come on!
Well a few of us did say that scans are banned as well. BTW want a McRib?

duckroll

2&2 said:
Let's talk trash about their favorite characters!

Vergil sucks. He was the worst thing about DMC, and now he's the worst thing in MvC too!

QisTopTier said:
Wait if sephiroth got banned, and cloudius is in the same house does that mean when cloudius logs on he is FUCKED? Would be kinda messed up but not sure how the whole ip thing works.

No. Unless he starts posting for the other guy too. :p

duckroll said:
Vergil sucks. He was the worst thing about DMC, and now he's the worst thing in MvC too!

Blasphemy!

You would put Nero, lucia, and lady above Vergil?

Actually.... For the people who have the game urley..does the quicksilver glitch still work?

Frantic

The hype is too much for Mahvel-GAF, sometimes.

Who's going to shout YOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!! when something crazy is revealed now that Dahbomb is gone?

QisTopTier said:
Looks like the hype got my other half lol

we're twins

Grecco

JeTmAn81 said:
Two weeks? They're gonna miss all the GAF Mahvel hype :(. Maybe they will show up over at Shoryuken.

They might miss like the first East Coast tourney or the first WNF tourney that are always special but they will be back in time for NEC.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Muwahaha this shit is gonna pretty much belong to ultimoo karst and me :p

Oh and solar probably being pessimistic about something.

Gunloc said:
Thanks, the only other ones I don't know the history of is Dr. Strange, Rocket Raccoon and Deadpool.

Umm I don't know it exactly but some people showed comics he looked like it in.

Rocket raccoon is og rocket, and deadpool is him cosplaying as cable I believe :p

QisTopTier said:
Umm I don't know it exactly but some people showed comics he looked like it in.

Rocket raccoon is og rocket, and deadpool is him cosplaying as cable I believe :p
I read a couple people calling him Masked Dr. Strange. Don't know anything beyond that.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
IntelliHeath said:
WOW what's hell going on? I was busy for few hours and I came back to see many people got banned! O_O
Remember when a few of us were like yeah scans are banned. Yeah that's what happened

duckroll said:
You have started something terrible. I just rewrote the intros for two characters in Enzo's OP and they are just TERRIBLE.

I don't even know if I should post them lol.
QisTopTier said:
Muwahaha this shit is gonna pretty much belong to ultimoo karst and me :p

Oh and solar probably being pessimistic about something.
Man, I'll probably be in a pretty good mood if the Skullgirls news picks up. I'm actually kind of on the fence after watching Nova in the Norcal event a few days ago and I REALLY want to use another bad ass ninja character. It has been too long since I last played a Bang style character seriously.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
SolarPowered said:
You have started something terrible. I just rewrote the intros for two characters in Enzo's OP and they are just TERRIBLE.

I don't even know if I should post them lol.
DO IT NOWWWW.

SolarPowered said:
Man, I'll probably be in a pretty good mood if the Skullgirls news picks up. I'm actually kind of on the fence after watching Nova in the Norcal event a few days ago and I REALLY want to use another bad ass ninja character. It has been too long since I last played a Bang style character seriously.
What team type were you gonna make. I could probably help with a strong team set up based off two characters you like, if you want suggestions

zlatko

Banned
Oh daaaamn people got banned? Sucks. :(

Watching that Bum163 stream and I'm sorta wondering if there is any streams with better people playing yet ?

It looks like the solution they figured out for spectator mode was to have one primary spectator who then re-streams the info he's getting to the other spectators with his bandwidth. Sounds pretty nifty.

And holy crap at all the temp bans. EDIT: maybe too poor taste on my part, lol.

Parallax Scroll's urley tier list

S Tier
Zero
Vergil
Nemesis

A Tier
Ryu
Dante
Trish
Ammy
Wesker
Spencer
C. Viper
Strider
Firebrand
Iron Man
Doom
Magneto
Ghost Rider
Iron Fist

B Tier
Morrigan
Chris
Tron
Arthur
Haggar
Akuma
Frank West
Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Spider-Man
Storm
Dormammu
Taskmaster
Sentinel
Nova
Dr Strange
Rocket Raccoon

C Tier
Felicia
Chun Li
Viewtiful Joe
Hsien-ko
Jill
Phoenix Wright
Wolverine
Deadpool
Skrull
She-Hulk
X-23
Modok
Phoenix
Shuma
Hawkeye

shaowebb

Frantic said:
The hype is too much for Mahvel-GAF, sometimes.

Who's going to shout YOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!! when something crazy is revealed now that Dahbomb is gone?
DIBS.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
wow, we will get a lot of less posts now a day, so I hope people would find way to contact me. PSST TWITTER or XBA!

darkblade77 said:
It looks like the solution they figured out for spectator mode was to have one primary spectator who then re-streams the info he's getting to the other spectators with his bandwidth. Sounds pretty nifty.

And holy crap at all the temp bans. Someone should edit that Days of Future Past poster with their avatars, lol.

This!

Gegz

Banned
27ycnif.jpg

You WILL fucking return Dahbomb :(

Damn i can't wait to be in Training mode.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Parallax Scroll said:
man i bet dahbomb is just itching to argue with my tier list
I could rip that shit apart in about 50 ways. I'll just say your C tier is is 1/3rd of A tier characters and 1/3rd B tier characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom