• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That son of Sparda swag is off the meter.

My boy Vergil with that foolishness.

IntelliHeath said:
And I can't get over with your Vergil avatar have very strong resemble to Cable.
MvC2 OGs cosplay as Vergil

GPwU1.png

I signed up for that store tourney on monday, so I'll probably end up running Zero and 2 others for that. But which two!

Short list of characters to experiment with today:

Vergil
Nemesis
Iron Fist
Ghost Rider

Bisonyes.gif at those Spencer buffs, it will make rad scrubs like me use basic bnbs and get usuable damage.

I'll still main she-hulk if I can do resets reasonably well w/ Spencer's assist. :lol

Grecco

Parallax Scroll said:
I signed up for that store tourney on monday, so I'll probably end up running Zero and 2 others for that. But which two!

Short list of characters to experiment with today:

Vergil
Nemesis
Iron Fist
Ghost Rider

Vergil and Ghost Rider

More Spidey stuff. Good and bad T_T

But I didn't use web ball for mixups, only resets, so chyeaaaaaaaaaa

SRK said:
Good news and bad news.

Bad news: Web Ball is now air techable. Just hold back, and you can get out of resets and setups.

Good news: New UWT hitbox grabs even if they forward tech. No matter how they tech in the corner, they still get grabbed.

shaowebb

Killa Sasa said:
More Spidey stuff. Good and bad T_T

But I didn't use web ball for mixups, only resets, so chyeaaaaaaaaaa

I'm digging him. Knowing he is getting Scarlet Spider alt is HUGE to me. Does he still have Iron Spider though? Its my other favorite and I'll be sad if its gone.

Azure J

Spiderman is one of those characters I'd love to represent, but my own personal executional limits make me weary to do anything with him right away.

shaowebb

Killa Sasa said:
Still has Iron Spider, and Ben Reilly alt is awesome.

Also, the Karateman is extremely serious this time around.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi45o6W7y7U
Sweeeeeeeet. I mained my team around Ryu last game around. I wanna main Iron Fist though and as much as I'd like to put them on the same team I'm betting after week 1 I end up with 2 seperate teams...that or one Iron Fist on point team and one with Ryu on Point with his assist.

smurfx

get some go again
anybody know if a store is selling umvc3 early around he redondo beach area? lol capcom thought spencer needed buffs.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Hey, I played Thor in vanilla and... yeah.

Also Ryu resembling Akuma a lot more now that he can link 2 fireball supers together with his launcher.

A Pretty Panda said:
Also Ryu resembling Akuma a lot more now that he can link 2 fireball supers together with his launcher.

This was actually possible in Vanilla. Wondered why nobody does it except my friend here, hahaha.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Toonami 99 said:
for those who have seen it. Whats deadpools alt from?

I think there was a special issue of Cable after Second Coming where Deadpool dressed up as Cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom