• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I just saw the full intro... that's almost worth the 40 bucks right there. :B

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Raging Spaniard said:
I just saw the full intro... that's almost worth the 40 bucks right there. :B
1 minute for 40 bucks? Then you'll love the value of need for speed the run. It's 2 hours for 60 bucks!

SnakeSlashRO said:
Why not his Projectile or Shippuga? Is his upper any more beneficial then before?
I talked about it a little on the previous page. One of the system-wide changes is that normal hitstun deterioration now applies to assists, whereas before assists had unscaled hitstun. This makes it harder to pick people up off the ground with an assist like Shippuga.

RS4-

GuardianE said:
So... is the extended intro not in the actual game? Because that's fucking stupid, if so.

It's on the disc, I don't know about it actually playing though. Only sat with umvc for 30 mins doing trials.

Parallax Scroll said:
I talked about it a little on the previous page. One of the system-wide changes is that normal hitstun deterioration now applies to assists, whereas before assists had unscaled hitstun. This makes it harder to pick people up off the ground with an assist like Shippuga.

Ah.. I noticed my Zero was dropping a lot of combos that worked in mvc3 with assist... Didnt realize that.

Someone on SRK mentioned that because of the change to assist hitstun, wallbounces will probably be more important for extending combos than they were before.

Parallax Scroll said:
Someone on SRK mentioned that because of the change to assist hitstun, wallbounces will probably be more important for extending combos than they were before.

Yeah I have been using Gram assist like crazy with zero's dash.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
V_Arnold said:
Life bar issues? WTF, never had any problem with them, always visible during matches.

I'm glad you speak for all of us. Its only been a regular complaint since the reveal.

I wonder if UMVC3 Banned GAF still lurks...

Ha X made it in before EXE Enzo! Even if it is just a DLC alt. I guess in a way it will be ok, id be pissed as hell if they included X and he sucked.

Also I wonder what Zero will say to Frank when he wears the X alt, Zero talks mad shit to frank lol

Do not know why I got this game preordered at multiple places for the costumes...and yes I will be returning the other copy when I get the codes (actually just forgot I preordered on amazon...)
Best Buy never had the pre-order set up properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom