• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori Chan

I went to pre-order today for UMVC3, among other games, and I asked if gamestop had the guide in tomorrow.

The guy said he didn't know.

FFFFFUUUUUUU

dankir

Where are people in Canada buying the guide? Amazon isn't shipping until December 3rd :(

And for some stupid fucking reason eb games isn't getting it..............

MrMephistoX

QisTopTier said:
PS3 scrubGAF? More like drop the game in one month GAF :D
Please prove me wrong a month from now :)

As long as the chat room lives I think it will have more staying power this time thanks to spectator mode.

SolarPowered said:
There is no "might". The lack of spectator destroyed what could have been a huge community from the start.

This is true. There's no hype waiting for 5 matches to finish before your quarter is up. Cards fucking just does not cut it.

GatorBait

QisTopTier said:
PS3 scrubGAF? More like drop the game in one month GAF :D
Please prove me wrong a month from now :)
Hey now, I've been playing since MvC3 dropped 9 months ago. Problem is, playing games within the GAF community was pretty much pointless with no spectator mode. Even with a lobby of 3 people, it felt like I was wasting time watching the cards bounce into each other.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I want to actually get good at this game and become part of the community. I'm already top 2-3 in Street Fighter GAF, and one of the best Ryu's in the country.

Neki

Timedog said:
I want to actually get good at this game and become part of the community. I'm already top 2-3 in Street Fighter GAF, and one of the best Ryu's in the country.
I'm sure you are timedog.

I'm sure you are.

Mr.Fresh

GatorBait said:
Hey now, I've been playing since MvC3 dropped 9 months ago. Problem is, playing games within the GAF community was pretty much pointless with no spectator mode. Even with a lobby of 3 people, it felt like I was wasting time watching the cards bounce into each other.
This.... I play all the time locally with friends. I just HATED those cards.

Timedog said:
I want to see dat saikyo Ryu make the transition.

Non-scrub XBL Marvel GAF, do we have a list? I'ma need some sparring partners once I have it in my hands.

Karst, GB, Sixfortyfive, Smurfx, Ultimoo, there's gotta be more GAF XBL killers. Name yourselves. If you're banned, find a way to do it :p. Gotta clean off some of the SF-only players on my list who I haven't played against in a while.

Can't wait to feel the changes to Spidey and X-23, and get my hands on Nova/Hawkeye. T-Minus 4.5 hours.

bs000

dankir said:
Where are people in Canada buying the guide? Amazon isn't shipping until December 3rd :(

I saw that on Amazon and my new plan was to just get it at EB but I guess not. Damnit to hell damnit.

Killa Sasa said:
Non-scrub XBL Marvel GAF, do we have a list? I'ma need some sparring partners once I have it in my hands.

Karst, GB, Sixfortyfive, Smurfx, Ultimoo, there's gotta be more GAF XBL killers. Name yourselves. If you're banned, find a way to do it :p. Gotta clean off some of the SF-only players on my list who I haven't played against in a while.

Can't wait to feel the changes to Spidey and X-23, and get my hands on Nova/Hawkeye. T-Minus 4.5 hours.

I'm PSN only. Xbox is dead.

Smo21

dankir said:

WHAT!! my Amazon order is estimated for Nov 16th.

kunonabi

Hulk one is great. I still don't understand how they screwed up Nemesis's voice so badly. Was it that hard to just use the original sound byte?

Arde5643

Man, from Spooky's stream, it really seems that Dante and Frank West are BFFs forever.

Frank's cart assist basically puts the opponent in such a long block stun, that Dante is free to air dash anywhere he wants.

Grecco

Arde5643 said:
Man, from Spooky's stream, it really seems that Dante and Frank West are BFFs forever.

Frank's cart assist basically puts the opponent in such a long block stun, that Dante is free to air dash anywhere he wants.

it sounds like cart assist helps everybody actually

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Grecco said:
it sounds like cart assist helps everybody actually
Only people that have thc's that hit a fuck ton and last a while. Otherwise no they wont get frank into awesome blue light shopper mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom