• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeTmAn81

I used that 5.99 thing and finally got Shuma! A new character. It's like I have Ultimate already! Now using him with Dante and Taskmaster.

Uncle AJ

Yeah, I think I'll drop Deadpool for Frank... I like having Chun on point and Frank can really take advantage of just the sheer number of hits she does in her average combo. TAC exchange into Frank for camera level up and no meter required. I love Deadpool but the value of his Katanarama assist is greatly diminished by everyone being able to self-OTG now and his other 2 assists are kind of lame.

Bah, the whole point of a scrub tag is so us mortals can actually try out the game without getting flattened. There are some ridiculously good players on GAF so if we all use the same tag, it's gonna be like a single player game for the newbies that only the other guy is playing.

Boooooo

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Away on a week-long business trip, basically occupied from 7AM to 1AM with short breaks every day, but brought the 360 and Asus monitor with me anyway. Going to find time to pick up the game tomorrow during lunch or something.

Sixfortyfive said:
Away on a week-long business trip, basically occupied from 7AM to 1AM with short breaks every day, but brought the 360 and Asus monitor with me anyway. Going to find time to pick up the game tomorrow during lunch or something.
Haha, nice. That's dedication.

Neki

Parallax Scroll said:
Bah, the whole point of a scrub tag is so us mortals can actually try out the game without getting flattened. There are some ridiculously good players on GAF so if we all use the same tag, it's gonna be like a single player game for the newbies that only the other guy is playing.

Boooooo

smurfx sounds like an easy target.

vergil is the new dante, dem 40 second combos.

mr. puppy

Banned
lowhighkang_LHK said:
I'm glad UMVC3 is like the perfect game to compliment Skyrim.

1) game with infinite team possibilities through giant cast and loads of moves and assists

2) game where you run up to guy, click a bunch, run back, heal, and repeat

yeah i see it

Neki

mr. puppy said:
1) game with infinite team possibilities through giant cast and loads of moves and assists

yeah i see it

he means one is a single player game filled with solitutde, engrossing atmosphere and story
while the other is a competitive multiplayer game filled with zaniness, ridiculous gameplay mechanics and crazy characters

That final magneto Vergil one would of been cool, if mags hadn't already mentioned quicksilver in his win quote against Dante in vanilla
but I thought Vergil and Dante were the same person, so confused.

mr. puppy said:

yeah i see it

It's like a Lupinko riddle!

I jest

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
mr. puppy said:

yeah i see it
One is a game that gives you an insane amount of value for your money
The other is practically a scam

Makes sense

Ultimoo said:
smurfx sounds like an easy target.
smurfx is a dick. He wrecks my team with one character, doesn't use a mic, and doesn't answer any of my questions about how he beat me so bad.

And to think I helped him get umvc3 early.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
zoner said:

Makes sense
You could always not buy the game and stfu and sit in your fantasy world filled with nude mods and other forever alone stuff. Oh wait I play skyrim too. Damn it I just insulted myself.

Pro tip, they both give you stupid amounts of value for your money

Kyoufu

lowhighkang_LHK said:
I'm glad UMVC3 is like the perfect game to compliment Skyrim.

I'm getting both on the same day but I think I'm just going to play UMvC3 until I begin to hate it. Could use all the practice I can get.

mr. puppy

Banned
QisTopTier said:
You could always not buy the game and stfu and sit in your fantasy world filled with nude mods and other forever alone stuff. Oh wait I play skyrim too. Damn it I just insulted myself.

Pro tip, they both give you stupid amounts of value for your money

CLICK CLIKC CLICK
RUN BACK RUN BACK
CLICK CLICK
HEAL HEAL!
TREASURE CHEST!

I think I want the guide more than the game right now...
Killa Sasa said:
Non-scrub XBL Marvel GAF, do we have a list? I'ma need some sparring partners once I have it in my hands.

Karst, GB, Sixfortyfive, Smurfx, Ultimoo, there's gotta be more GAF XBL killers. Name yourselves. If you're banned, find a way to do it :p. Gotta clean off some of the SF-only players on my list who I haven't played against in a while.

Can't wait to feel the changes to Spidey and X-23, and get my hands on Nova/Hawkeye. T-Minus 4.5 hours.
You never called on Mahvel 360GAF before. You just want to play with us now so that you can style on us in front of your friends using spectator. :[
zoner said:

Makes sense
I will watch the coming discourse with great interest.
Parallax Scroll said:
smurfx is a dick. He wrecks my team with one character, doesn't use a mic, and doesn't answer any of my questions about how he beat me so bad.

And to think I helped him get umvc3 early.
I can't beat him consistently, but I can rough him up a bit for ya if you want me to.

*cracks knuckles*

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
mr. puppy said:
CLICK CLIKC CLICK
RUN BACK RUN BACK
CLICK CLICK
HEAL HEAL!
TREASURE CHEST!
LOL I play that shit with sheild/heavy armor/restoration WTF is run back? You sorta just described Diablo as well LOL

JeTmAn81

devastatorprime said:
Fucking amazon, still aint shipped my copy yet. Not only that but the estimated arrival date is nov 22-29. Profound sadness.
Its a bit unfair, but you could always just buy a copy from walmart and play that. Then return the Amazon copy to walmart when it arrives.

devastatorprime said:
Fucking amazon, still aint shipped my copy yet. Not only that but the estimated arrival date is nov 22-29. Profound sadness.
What? I ordered it today and it already shipped. Im guessing your not in the US?

Timedog said:
GOT DAMN. Magneto is a fucking BO$$.
They must really like Magneto in Japan. Vanilla also got a way radder cover in Japan where Magneto also looked badass.

OqJPP.jpg

Neki

SolarPowered said:
I think I want the guide more than the game right now...

You never called on Mahvel 360GAF before. You just want to play with us now so that you can style on us in front of your friends using spectator. :[

I will watch the coming discourse with great interest.

I can't beat him consistently, but I can rough him up a bit for ya if you want me to.

*cracks knuckles*

most of the people he named are PSN gaf, lool.

JeTmAn81 said:
Its a bit unfair, but you could always just buy a copy from walmart and play that. Then return the Amazon copy to walmart when it arrives.
I might just do that, too bad the wal mart near me isnt open 24 hours.
biosnake20 said:
What? I ordered it today and it already shipped. Im guessing your not in the US?
No Im in the U.S. Sometimes amazon gives me weird estimated arrival dates yet I usually get my items in a timely fashion. I'm just being paranoid cause I want this game badly. I should have just preorderd at gamestop =(

As of tomorrow I'm gonna have to divide my time between UMvC3, Skyrim, Saints Row, and an actual job and responsibilities.

Guess which one I'm gonna be neglecting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom