• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: The NeoGAF Tournament (a Professor Beef joint)

ggs to onion and racket.
onion holdin it down with felicia, but racket took it

sorry to the beginning of the stream. I had a twitch channel on so you'll hear some other fps stream while your match is goin on.

here's the match if you wanna go over the match.
Game starts at 2:23
http://www.twitch.tv/nica2nica/b/355562231

edit: sorry for the massive audio issues. I had it set up to stream something else last night. It'll be fixed for next match, i swear.

3-0 racketpunch!
Good games racketpunch! At least I was kinda close to winning one of them.

GGs Onionfrog! I'll admit that I cringed when I saw your team. I don't have any experience against Felicia and I hate going up against Vajra assist. The happy birthday at the beginning didn't help either. Sorry we couldn't get some casuals going after but I have to finish up some stuff around the house before I watch my Lakers get demolished.

You got their names backwards, FYI.

Haha, and Racketpunch gets to fight two Felicia players in a row. Funny world.

Really? That's just fantastic!!!......

onionfrog

GGs Onionfrog! I'll admit that I cringed when I saw your team. I don't have any experience against Felicia and I hate going up against Vajra assist. The happy birthday at the beginning didn't help either. Sorry we couldn't get some casuals going after but I have to finish up some stuff around the house before I watch my Lakers get demolished.

Really? That's just fantastic!!!......
It probably would've helped me if my strider wasn't the most fraudulent thing on the planet lol.

At least a caught you with a vajra reset after Felicia combos a few times, that felt good.

GGs to Kioshen

I won 3-1.

Heh, you were worried about the lag and this was pretty much the smoothest match I've had all week XD

I'm still up for casuals if you want to btw.

Kioshen

Somebody had to be first but i'm officially out of the 360 tournament.

3-1 for SolarKnight

I should play on other stage than Bonne wonderland because I just couldn't see that tiny raccoon in the stage you chose like at all. I was pretty lost during the first two matches even though it was pretty close at some points.

I definitely need to get out of training mode and play against people -_-'. GGs to SolarKnight !

Edit: If you don't mind my sloppy play i'll hop back on.

*checks bracket*

While I fear the possibility of fighting Smurf next round, I think I'll be safe from him this time >.>
Let's see what happens though.

Somebody had to be first but i'm officially out of the 360 tournament.

3-1 for SolarKnight

I should play on other stage than Bonne wonderland because I just couldn't see that tiny raccoon in the stage you chose like at all. I was pretty lost during the first two matches even though it was pretty close at some points.

I definitely need to get out of training mode and play against people -_-'. GGs to SolarKnight !

Edit: If you don't mind my sloppy play i'll hop back on.

Hey, we all gotta start somewhere, so sure.

FSLink

Banned
3-0 FSLink

GGs. Really hate Nova, lol. That was a lot of fun, though. We should play again.

GGs. Sorry about that disconnect during that casual. Internet randomly died.
And Beef, you got it backwards (Sayah can confirm), I won that match. I can play you whenever tonight.

GGs kioshen!

kevo_huevo over kioshen 3-0

Lobby was the only way I could get us connected, sorry for the logistical inconvenience. The lag wasn't actually that bad!

Kioshen

GGs kioshen!

kevo_huevo over kioshen 3-0

Lobby was the only way I could get us connected, sorry for the logistical inconvenience. The lag wasn't actually that bad!

Yeah it wasn't bad but I managed to drop Doom's bnb anyway so yay me -_-'. From all the matches I did against everybody here I'm pretty sure I need to drop Doom and Sent. I made so many stupid errors during my matches tonight it's like it was the first time I played this game. I'm so salty.

*looks at the brackets* By the way I hereby forfeit my matches against God's Beard PSN side. It would be a waste of time for him to play me I know it'll be 3-0 for free. Might as well help him move along so that he can stay in the tourney longer since he can't stay for long.

3-0 KillerSasa over me in the XBL bracket. just as predicted hahaha
Ggs Bohe, you'll be fine in no time. Good on ya to start magneto first, anyone would be a better choice than dorm on that team haha. Cap ain't fun for him.

Also didn't realize you're a Canuck too. We gotta stick together and get the american devils :3

smurfx

get some go again
I got Smurf next? He's been kicking my ass for the past month T_T

Gonna bring ol' girl back just for him~ Hopefully it works.
wanna play tomorrow? definitely not today since i'm currently getting my ass kicked on ranked by people i always beat.

Top Bottom