• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: The NeoGAF Tournament (a Professor Beef joint)

FSLink

Banned
GGs antikythera. I swear that wasn't a rage quit during the casuals even if I wanted to against Phoenix, lol. Worst Xbox Live disconnection timing ever.

I can't now, but I wasn't sure if you wanted us to wait for the full round of matches to finish.

So...what team did you use against Jetman, Solune? ;-)

fyi bros the only thing that seems to work is if i send the invite in a two person lobby. been having trouble connecting to player matches

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yeah ggs. As you could see, I literally don't know a Dante combo mid screen. At least I got a bold cancel to come out online, a rare sight for me.

Yeah, online can be a dangerous place for Dante players, man. I dropped a bunch of things, too. Good games, though. Let me know if you ever want to run some matches again.

Me over kevo_huevo 3-2.

Sorry about the long wait before the final match, my PS3 was stuck on the in-game XBM but good games.

Also I had to cut the session short because I have work in the morning.

Me over kevo_huevo 3-2.

Sorry about the long wait before the final match, my PS3 was stuck on the in-game XBM but good games.

Also I had to cut the session short because I have work in the morning.

GGs man. Solid execution man, I don't think you dropped a combo. Nice comeback there to take the last two games. Yah sorry I couldn't hop on sooner but let's play again, I like facing other spencers

Edit: damn I have the winner of slasher/jetman. Whoever wins, I lose :(

TWILT

Banned
UGGGHHHH. Million Dollars refused to come out at the end. I HAD that last match. -_-

Oh well GGs to racketpunch. He wins 3-2.

JeTmAn81

3-2 JeTmAn over Vice on the XBL side. We had a dropped match which it looked like Vice probably would've won, not sure what to do about that. We just had to discount it and start over since it crashed in the middle.

Jet when are you able to play?

I could probably do so later tonight, PST. Are you around tonight? Right now I have to go see about dinner.

3-2 JeTmAn over Vice on the XBL side. We had a dropped match which it looked like Vice probably would've won, not sure what to do about that. We just had to discount it and start over since it crashed in the middle.

I could probably do so later tonight, PST. Are you around tonight? Right now I have to go see about dinner.

updated

Yeeees. I lost, but at least my three footdives are in there! Too bad I haven't played enough with XF3 Doom to finish the combo, lol. That Hulk team was specifically picked to handle Mr. Wright but I think I would've been better off with one of my regular teams.

those were some gdlk footdives! lol im pretty sure you would have got me with those free

Sayah

Sorry, I'm the only one stalling bracket right now it seems. Will try to get matches done with onionfrog as soon as I can.

Top Bottom