• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: The NeoGAF Tournament (a Professor Beef joint)

FSLink

Banned
GGs Beef. I swear I don't do M lightning Buster L lightning offline, lol.

And I always enjoy a Viewtiful Joe mirror. I recorded our matches on my hard drive too.

3 - 1 God's Beard over me for the PSN bracket

I'm out of the PSN tourny, thank riddance too haha. now I can focus on the 360 where I don't drop as much shit hahaha.

ggs to god's beard

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
sixfortyfive, how do you get all the herald colors again? I need Wesker.
- Play H&H online mode enough to earn at least 250 points in one week. This will unlock 5 herald colors if your side also happens to win that week's campaign.
- Every week thereafter, choose a side for the online campaign, but don't actually play. It will reuse your previous week's score for unlock purposes.

- Play H&H online mode enough to earn at least 250 points in one week. This will unlock 5 herald colors if your side also happens to win that week's campaign.
- Every week thereafter, choose a side for the online campaign, but don't actually play. It will reuse your previous week's score for unlock purposes.

So if I play 250 games then lose I'm fucked?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So if I play 250 games then lose I'm fucked?

You get more than 1 point per win, generally.

SixFortyFive outlined the most efficient way of getting the colors, but even having a few points on the winning team will net you a costume or two. If you lose for that week, just don't play and pick a side the following weekend. As long as you keep picking sides every weekend, you'll continue to get costumes if your side wins whether you play or not.

...There's no way to describe that as anything other than curbstomping. I lost 0-3.

Jesus, a Firebrand that can abuse his unblockable is scary as fuck.

JeTmAn81

Almost every single team I hear about in this tournament makes me plan on picking Strider against them if we have to play. Too many high-wire shenanigans.

You get more than 1 point per win, generally.

SixFortyFive outlined the most efficient way of getting the colors, but even having a few points on the winning team will net you a costume or two. If you lose for that week, just don't play and pick a side the following weekend. As long as you keep picking sides every weekend, you'll continue to get costumes if your side wins whether you play or not.

Doesn't matter, I can't find games lol

LakeEarth

Ya, H&H is dead, which is sad. All that effort, and they sabotage it with no offline multiplayer.

Sixfortyfive, if you're around, give a shout in this thread and I'll hop on live.

My comment was more that Vajra isn't gonna help much when you're stuck in hit/blockstun for 90% of the match after the first right hit connects >__>

@Karst: Firebrand/Iron Man/I forgot the third

You should of stuck with the first team. Nova beats out almost everything felicia does with d.M alone

I don't have experience against Felicia players so I'm not sure what to really do. I was trying to throw you after blocking her delta kick. Is that even possible? I got opened up a couple times trying to. Also, never played against Arthur. Those lances ate me up!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I don't have experience against Felicia players so I'm not sure what to really do. I was trying to throw you after blocking her delta kick. Is that even possible? I got opened up a couple times trying to. Also, never played against Arthur. Those lances ate me up!

No don't try to throw her delta kick it's plus frames

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Saw this way too late, would have joined even if I haven't played in months. Anyways have fun.

Top Bottom