• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

She sure as hell minded after looking at LF who gave her the "I told you so" look.

That was literally 100% a "Jesus that fucking asshole is plotting again can't trust him for shit" look. She has John's back. She's worried about LF.

I'm curious how the pieces will intersect. They're hinting at some Sansa resentment but when Jon finds out who his parents are, and meets Dany, I'm sure he'll be on a different road. How will Arya fit into that story.

Jaimie finally turning on Cersei even though they took the weird route. Interested to see how that plays out. Good times ahead.

Matsukaze

So, looking back on my scorecard from earlier.

So what do folks think the body count is going to look like in King's Landing tonight?

Methinks:
Tommen is going to die.
High Sparrow is probably going to die.
I imagine either Loras or Margaery dies but not both (Olenna needs some young blood to interact with). Probably going to be Loras.
Pycelle, Lancel, and Kevan are probably all ending up dead.
Qyburn is probably safe.
Mace is probably safe.
I did pretty good, all in all (obviously not the Mace one).

Shame the young blood I anticipated ended up being the Sand Snakes, but if that means next season we get Queen of Thorns trash-talking the trio, I'm ok with that.

I need Jon to be in the first episode of the next season sitting in King's Landing like

Screen-Shot-2016-04-27-at-1.43.46-PM.png

Valhelm

contribute something
Next season will probably be Daenerys + Dorne + Reachmen and Jon + North + Vale simultaneously trying to conquer the throne. It will end with a marriage to seal the deal, maybe to take on the Others.

Kozak

Banned
That was literally 100% a "Jesus that fucking asshole is plotting again can't trust him for shit" look. She has John's back. She's worried about LF.

yeah I came to this conclusion too

Either the show or Sophie Turner doesn't portray it well enough tho.

Fuck that was good. Came around full circle it seems. And Jon, fucking JON!

Really hope Dany just decimates King's Landing and then teams up with the North.

Jesus Christ. What a phenomenal ending. This season had its highs and lows, but goddamn did it deliver. I mean, I know I'm still hot on the post show high, but goddamn. These last two episodes deliver. I am so ready for next season.

Neifirst

Very satisfying despite the re-emergence of Dorne. At least they were smart enough to poke fun at the sand snakes and their dialogue from last season.

Love Lady Mormont. Love Arya the assassin. Love Cersei taking over the iron throne. Can't wait to rewatch the whole season before cancelling HBO for another 10 months!

Vire

They even retroactively made the snakes awesome by inserting Olena and Varys.

D&D you beautiful bastards you.

RDreamer

Is it just me or was that one of the best shot/directed episodes of this entire show?

Edit: oh shit in my excitement I clicked on the wrong thread. Bail out! Bail out!

Kozak

Banned
Meh I liked Varys being on the ship.

Gets us past the fact that Varys has never met Dany.

Plus the show today was jumping all sorts of timelines. Worked to help wrap things up imo

Oldtown looked great. And I'm glad someone told the dumbass Sand Snakes to shut up. Although I look forward to the future hilarity of the Sand Snakes.

Is it just me or was that one of the best shot/directed episodes of this entire show?

Edit: oh shit in my excitement I clicked on the wrong thread. Bail out! Bail out!

This guy is far and away the best director the show has had. And there's not much we can really spoil anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom