• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

By both age and gender Jon, as a legitimate Targaryen, would come before Daenerys. I don't think the show will go there, but in the books either Sam or Davos will probably use this to prove Jon's legitimacy.

Of course, it only happens if we have reason to believe that Rhaegar and Lyanna were married in the traditional Targaryen bigamist tradition
In Westeros women can't inherent the throne.

The Dance Of the Dragons decided that.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
In Westeros women can't inherent the throne.

The Dance Of the Dragons decided that.

Cersei just did.

Dany has some Dragons to back her up.

The only real unknown is Dany and Jon's reaction once they learn the truth. Will they fight? Will they ally?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I hope the final season goes nuts with all these gods and the undead. Fuck the bloodline bullshit bring on the old world magic.

Next season will probably be Daenerys + Dorne + Reachmen and Jon + North + Vale simultaneously trying to conquer the throne. It will end with a marriage to seal the deal, maybe to take on the Others.

Jon isn't worried about the Iron Throne. He's going to be focused on the WW. At some point Dany's going to fly her dragons north and demand he bend the knee. Instead of fighting, Jon'll be 'cool, just kill these ice zombies for me.' Can't wait!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
What antagonists are left in the show besides the White Walkers and Euron?

Cersei is more of an anti-hero in the show at least...

Dany landing in Westeros is going to put Cersei into a legit antagonist position

Sheroking

What antagonists are left in the show besides the White Walkers and Euron?

Cersei is more of an anti-hero in the show at least...

The fuck?

I mean, I appreciate that she's been put against other bad guys recently, but after that episode you think she's an anti-hero?

I guess my question about Cersei as a major antagonist would be "how powerful is she, really?". There's no fucking way she's standing to Dany.

All the people complaining about Varys being on the ship realise that they'd already been to Dorne right? There were Martell ships in the fleet.

LordCanti

Cersei went truly insane huh? She declared war on pretty much everyone. I'm not sure Dany and her dragons would even be necessary to overthrow her at this point but assuming there's no massive storm that conveniently takes the fleet out.... I doubt they'll have too much trouble.

I'm still trying to process everything... but for now... The King in the North! Sorry Littlefinger. Surely you'll just let that happen.

Arya will try, but Jaime will do the murder suicide thing.

So we have left:

Iron born vs Dany on the way to Westeros. Probably the dragons win this in 2 minutes.
Dany vs Cersei. Dany wins of course and Jaime takes out Cersei.
Littlefinger v starks. Either starks win, or they go for an ending where the white walkers are beaten, but just about everybody is dead and LF is on his own as the ruler.
Dany + Jon teaming up and beating the White Walkers. Of course this initially goes bad but Sam reads a book or some shit and sorts it out.
Tyrion rides a dragon.
LSH comes back

Busy season when you factor in filler garbage. It'll be two more years.

Plus this show doesn't play out in real time. There are varying sections of time passing in between scenes and episodes. It's not that hard to make sense of haha

The books even did this and referenced to not pay attention to time, haha. People complain about dumb shit. They would prefer watching 8 episodes at sea with political talk.

Neifirst

Wonder why they went from referring to zombie Clegane as "Ser Robert Strong" to "The Mountain" to "Gregor Clegane" over the course of 2 seasons. Any reason to keep his identity a secret early on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom