• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] a few new boxarts -- (no 56k)

244750.gif

*sorry for the small pic on this one but it's all I could find

220435b.jpg
b645736ab.jpg
244450.jpg

245584x.jpg

*this is some kind of official bundle that includes a joystick/throttle combo

243814.jpg

B0001I9YDU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0002IQD8S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Guzim

If boxarts were any indications for videogames, then Beg For Mercy would be the greatest videogame ever.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Mario Tennis logo is really terrible. But the box art itself is pretty good.

Ace Combet 5's box art is very nice too.

Fifty

That Ghost Recon cover looks pretty assy. The entire batch is subpar. At least Playboy gives you a free swimsuit calendar (presumably as a preorder bonus)

Despite how many times I have played Final Fantasy, I find myself wanting Dawn of Souls more every time I see anything about it. It will also give me a chance to finally finish Final Fantasy II, which bored me into submission about halfway through Origins. Even though I greatly want many other October-November games, Dawn of Souls is the game I think abou the most.

I want Prince of Persia 2, but I wish there were some blood reduction code, as it just makes me ill to think of seeing the gruesome kills from the trailer over and over again.

not going to buy any of the titles on that list . except maybe POP2. Half-Life 2.

Interested in KH : Gba but its card battle ? so I'll wait for reviews. Concept kind of works in that universe though... alice in wonderland.. card..etc.

NotMSRP said:
What game is Classified?

According to GameStop, ''Classified: The Sentinel Crisis'' is a first-person shooter based on the following story:

You are a Black Ops soldier recruited by the US military's experimental Sentinel program. The "intelligent" Sentinel combat suit and the multifunction OIWC assualt rifle, a weapon of unparalleled versatility and power are your tools.

The military scientist responsible for the Sentinel Technology is missing somewhere in the Balkans. You must join forces with the "Rebels" to expose the enemy and locate your quarry before the Sentinel Technology falls into the wrong hands.

In addition, the game features are as follows:

1) Take part in both covert and action FPS oriented missions as a member of a CIA splinter group.

2) Contains massive outdoor and urban environments conveying large scale battles going on around the player.

3) Advanced AI reacts to your every move - take cover in the debris of a bombed out terrain or suffer the consequences.

4) More then 15 hours of gameplay.

5) Makes use of "rag-doll" physics to further enhance the life-like animation system.

6) Your MK-29 personal weapon can be customized and enhanced to mimic abilities of 6 other weapons including a sniper rifle and shotgun

The game will be published by Global Star, a division under Take-Two Interactive.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
245584x.jpg

Holy Crap! That Ace Combat 5 w/ Flight Stick is like $129.99. That better be the best damn flight stick in the world...

ManaByte

Gold Member
Whoa, EyeToy AntiGrav is actually coming out as a game? I thought that was just a tech demo. Best use of the camera yet.

Anyways:
244188.jpg
243509.jpg
243585.jpg

EA may have just ripped off the FFX combat system, but it's still a nice box art.

Top Bottom