• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

Clydefrog said:
IF PANAMA BEATS CANADA ...
•and the U.S. wins, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica.
•and the U.S. ties, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica.
•and the U.S. loses by one goal, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica.
•and the U.S. loses by two or three goals, the U.S. finishes in third place and is eliminated.
•and the U.S. loses by four or more goals, the U.S. finishes in fourth place and is eliminated.

IF PANAMA AND CANADA TIE ..
•and the U.S. wins, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica.
•and the U.S. ties, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica. (tiebreaker: head to head vs Canada)
•and the U.S. loses, the U.S. will finish in fourth place. (tiebreaker: head to head vs Guadeloupe)

IF CANADA BEATS PANAMA ...
•by one or two goals and the U.S. wins, the U.S. wins the group and faces Guatemala.
•3-0 and the U.S. wins by one or more scoring at least 2, the U.S. will advance to face Guatemala.
•3-0 and the U.S. wins 1-0, there will be a drawing of lots to determine first or second place.
•by three goals, scoring four or more, and the U.S. wins, the U.S. will advance to face Jamaica
•by four goals and the U.S. wins, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica
•and the U.S. ties, the U.S. will advance and face Mexico.
•and the U.S. loses, the U.S. will finish in fourth place and is eliminated.
I appreciate this. I'm normally on top things like this but this cup is different.

ATF487

Pelydr said:
That's a pretty sweet looking stadium. Kinda small, but looks good for a dedicated soccer arena.

I'm really jealous of their stadium, definitely one of the better SSSs in the country. Although one of the pluses for playing in Gillette is cheap tickets...actually got some secondhand for the Toronto game, 10 bucks each in the middle of the field. No one is gonna go because of the Bruins game though..

anyway go US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom