• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuck

Clydefrog said:
holy shit they need a new camera angle... too many backs of peoples heads, hands, and random flags getting in the way

It's a new immersive touch to make you feel like you're really there.

Fake edit: Donovan in for Bedoya.

Ugh fkn bitch co-worker decided to show up 30 minutes late, just got home to see chiquidracula blow the whistle :/

My rage is mellowed by the nice scoreline though

Heretic

Clydefrog said:
Agreed, Heretic. This is the USMNT I like to watch.
Damn right! I really liked how Sasha played too. Been following him since he played with the Chivas USA. Happy to see his game has picked up. Still needs improvement but overall better.

Thoughts on game:

Have the CONCACAF monkeys ever seen a soccer game before? Terrible camera.
Jones should be ashamed of himself. Soccersniper.gif
US did turn it up well in the 2nd half. I can see them beating Panama in the semis.

ATF487

24FrameDaVinci said:
Oh my God, a kid on the U-17 USA team had the sickest goal just now, expect to see it on the SC top ten list, incredible stuff.

First goal was quality too, really pleased with what I saw from the U-17 team. So much better than the U-21 England game I saw today

Clydefrog

xbhaskarx said:
US U-17s won 3-0 over Czech, good game.

Guido had an amazing left footed bomb. Arriola had a fantastic 90 mins. Koroma did it himself for the third goal.

Is the future bright or will these guys play for other national teams when they age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom