• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

Actually, I cant seem to find the stream from the site. I found a PDF with the schedule but thats it

EDIT- Disregard that. I'm an idiot

Slizz

2 Slice Toaster said:
People really seem more concerned over whether the manager loses his job than the lack of effort and execution from some of our starters.

I get where you are coming from, but who do you think not on the USMNT currently that has the talent and drive to do what you want them to do?

EDIT: They keep replaying Jamaicas only real chance and the more I look at it Bradley not only kept the guy onside but left the guy who got the rebound. Also incredible save by Howard, just wouldn't be a game without him not having to save our ass at least once

I'm proud of the 1st half. We've had some good chances but we HAVE to put some of these away. Jamaica could just turn a missed opportunity into a counter in no time.

Heretic

I'm liking how we're playing so far. I'm wondering if we need Donovan right now with how good we're playing. Maybe Sasha or Bedoya can be subbed.

Pre

jamesinclair said:
Who the hell gets that channel?

Univision is free for 99% of the homes in this country

I pay for the Sports Pack on DirecTV that gives me FSC, but I'm on vacation and so I'm watching Univision's online feed.

xbhaskarx

Fuck I thought this started right now. I just got back from lunch and it's halftime. Watching on DVR from the beginning so no reading this thread for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom