• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
methodman said:
Freddy Adu = man of the match

7c3Yv.jpg

I agree.

Adu impressed.

Rest of the team did not.

Santos - Penarol is about to start! Libertadores second leg grand finale.

I suggest watching until the mexico game, it will be GOOD.

Gamecocks625 said:
Freddy Adu is finally redeeming himself for all of those commercials he did with Pele for Sierra Mist back in during his DC United days.
He was like 15 and was being called the next big thing. They put too much pressure on the kid.

daoster

xbhaskarx said:
Who is this guy and why is he playing in the Turkish second division

I think the past 2 or so years have greatly humbled Freddy Adu. And that's good.

And while the Turkish 2nd division is...the fucking Turkish 2nd division...his side was fighting for promotion, and he was involved in a lot of high pressure games.

And that's good.

xbhaskarx

daoster said:
I think the past 2 or so years have greatly humbled Freddy Adu. And that's good.

And while the Turkish 2nd division is...the fucking Turkish 2nd division...his side was fighting for promotion, and he was involved in a lot of high pressure games.

And that's good.

This is all true.

Crisis

Banned
Hey guys. Just checking in. It was a nice victory for the US. I was nervous a few times, but the Adu > Donovan < Dempsey play was brilliant.

If it were playoff hockey or college football it would have been loud at our game too :(

I'm sure other nations (read: Mexico) hate when we win the Gold Cup and only about 2% of the US actually knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom