• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

US Lineup:

1-Tim Howard;
6-Steve Cherundolo, 5-Oguchi Onyewu, 3-Carlos Bocanegra (capt.), 23-Fabian Johnson;
4-Michael Bradley, 13-Jermaine Jones, 7-Maurice Edu;
10-Landon Donovan, 9-Herculez Gomez, 16-Jose Torres

So Gooch for Cameron and Herc for Boyd...

sixghost

US Lineup:

1-Tim Howard;
6-Steve Cherundolo, 5-Oguchi Onyewu, 3-Carlos Bocanegra (capt.), 23-Fabian Johnson;
4-Michael Bradley, 13-Jermaine Jones, 7-Maurice Edu;
10-Landon Donovan, 9-Herculez Gomez, 16-Jose Torres

So Gooch for Cameron and Herc for Boyd...

Don't mind either of those switches. Boyd couldn't sort his feet out in the 18 against Scotland. Fabian Johnson matching up against Hulk or Neymar on the wing worries me.

Wes

venison crêpe
Tough call but the commentator is out of his mind if he thinks his arm was down by his side.

And a yellow for dissent? Looks like you got a nasty ref for a friendly.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Fabian has done extremely well since the Italy game. Bradley still looks to be on top of his game. We were terrible with the ball at our feet in our own end.

daegan

Great goal and I'm loving Bradley, Johnson, and Gomez but I want to see better from Boca, Gooch, Edu and Donovan. So frustrated on that second goal. Pretty ridiculous way to go down.

And even I'll say that was a handball. :/ Leave your damn arms down, Gooch, BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET A CALL EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom