• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

I'm so conflicted, the World Cup wouldn't be the same without Mexico and it's best for CONCACAF and soccer in general if they make it, but that sweet sweet schadenfreude....

xbhaskarx

It's been a good day for guys who didn't become US citizens in time to play for the national team, goals from both Yura Movsisyan and Vedad Ibisevic...

daoster

In mah belly. I'm fat and you're slow. That's a no food combo for you.

:(

I can't believe the game is on so early... I'll be watching on DVR so I will have to go on an internet blackout at 3pm.

It's perfect for me...hopefully, Friday is a slow day at work, and I can just watch on my phone and wait for the day to end!

I'm so conflicted, the World Cup wouldn't be the same without Mexico and it's best for CONCACAF and soccer in general if they make it, but that sweet sweet schadenfreude....

This is how I feel. A World Cup without Mexico would feel empty... (and I think ratings in the US would probably suffer), but still...the humiliation that they'd feel....,man!

xbhaskarx

Hoping to stick around long enough to complain about the lineup (especially if Diskerud or Johannsson aren't playing) before I go dark...

Greetings from Sporting Park. Ugly first half for the USMNT. I'll post some pictures later when I have a chance. Hope they pull the usual 2nd half turnaround here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom